Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Discussion in 'Community Servers' started by CakeBuildServer, Jan 14, 2017.

1. Nauvran

Nauvran Cake Build Server Official Button Presser

Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

2. Blobfscrazy

IGN- Blobfscrazy

Why you want to join the server- To build stuff with people

Example of your work-

Your favourite type of cake- Victoria sponge

3. Nauvran

Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

4. theDestroyer101

IGN- theDestroyer101

I want to be on this server because I am a new player and I want somewhere to learn without the fear of being killed by another faction. I also want somewhere I can build some cool Star Wars ships :)

As I am a new player, I do not have any examples of my work.

My favorite cake is black forest gateau. I like cherries so that cake is a no-brainer.

I don't really want to become creative because, like I said, I just want to learn the basics of Starmade.

5. Captain_Ryla

03FF5A91-F58D-477F-9722-CC2B46C5D871.png 75EA0CCC-FA40-4B88-B60F-9BC0936A2332.jpeg I want to join this server so I can build and socialize in an environment where I don’t have to worry about my work being destroyed by other factions. I’m fairly new to the game, so it would be nice to start off with my first multiplayer experience being in a constructive environment.

Examples of my work are above this (idk why it decided to insert the photos there.) (ps, that ship is a prototype for a larger one I don’t have screenshots for yet.)

My favorite cake is chocolate lava cake.

Ps: if I get accepted, I probably won’t be able to log on for a while, because my new computer (that can run the new versions) is in the mail and my current computer can’t run the newest version.
      My player name is Captain_Ryla

6. TheDerpGamerX

TheDerpGamerX Lord of Lawnmowers

huh theres new players for once

7. Jake_Lancia

Jake_Lancia Official Source of Blame

8. obidubi

Why I would like to join the server :
      I have been playing Starmade for a couple of years and have always found it to be more fun with more people. I enjoy building ships as well as exploring the creations of others.

Example of my work:
      https://starmadedock.net/content/igsc-heavy-cargo-frigate.5124/
      (You can also see some of my other projects in the background)

Favorite type of cake:
      Chocolate Peanut Butter Cherry Cake

9. Nauvran

10. DistantLifeform

Hello, I would like to get whitelisted to help with research and development building with some factions. In-game name DistantLifeform same as forum name.
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      some examples of my work

#790 DistantLifeform, Nov 10, 2018
      Last edited: Nov 10, 2018
    11. Nauvran

12. Muffin_man17

IGN- Muffin_man17

Why you want to join the server- I would like to join this server because I would like to build stuff with the rest of the community and improve my designs. Also would like to meet new friends to build with :)

Example of your work- starmade-screenshot-0015.png

Your favorite type of cake- Cheesecake!

• Like Like x 1
    13. therimmer96

therimmer96 The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher