Read by Schine Bumping up the progress on thrust

Reaction score
    With all the features we currently have. The game is moving along well, yet still lacks the core element of space. This being directional thrust.

Dogfights and fleet fights in general are stale, it has nothing to do with maneuvering to fire or dogfighting skills. It has basically come down to who lock on faster and hold W & Q the longest.

I feel this is a major let down to the new playerbase since they come to this game wanting to skillfully pilot their designs in intense ship battles. Then leave when their 1m block ship can strafe left to right faster than a space fighter.

Could we please bump this up on the development list so that skilled battles of outwitting, out maneuvering, and out shooting the enemy can happen?

mrsinister

Xenophage
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    lol been waiting for the thrust overhaul for awhile now...... ;)

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Not to mention the HP update had a major impact on the maneuverability of almost all ships in existence as the three hull types now have different weights.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    General Discussion, second stickied thread down, well over a year old now and it seems as far as the dev involvement goes, a zombie thread.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I recently started playing the game and got quite into it. I read the forums and came upon that exact thread... And replied to it. Shortly after I got kindly blasted for replying to a necro thread!

As a fresh new player who was quite into the game the initial perception of the games development cycle dropped quite a few notches. There is a growing portion of users who have gotten burned via the early access model. Having supper well thought out threads stickied but not implemented a year later looks just bad. :(:(