Recognized by Council Build Mode Odd Sym by Plane

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I try my best (without knowing the full-on code of starmade) to make suggestions that (at least appear) to be easy to implement, but could have some real significant changes to how the game is played, or offer good quality-of-life enhancements. Below I post a picture of my suggestion, and will let it say a thousand words for me, since I tend to write books in the suggestions forum.

This would save me so much trouble.

Reaction score
    that makes sense, you don't want odd-sym mode forced for all axes, you want to choose which will use it.

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    This would add several levels of sense to odd-sym mode! It should also apply to the build helper to allow for ellipsoids with even diameters.

Edymnion

Carebear Extraordinaire!
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Dear god yes, I've actually incorporated odd numbers into almost all of my builds like some OCD junkie simply because of how the symmetry works.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Nothing is more frustrating to me while I'm building than having to build the same thing twice because I can't control individual symmetry planes.

kiddan

Cobalt-Blooded Bullet Mirror
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Yes, yes, yes, and YES! This is an extremely needed feature, though simple it would be quite the game-changer. :)