Browsable Recipe Window

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    The "View Recipe" button on factories brings up a simple window graphically showing what components are needed to produce the currently selected block.

This recipe window should be browsable, using the same double-click function the "specify chamber" reactor window currently uses.

Example: If I look at the recipe for Grey Advanced Armor, it would be very helpful (particularly for new players) if I could double-click the little box that says "Fertikeen Ingot" and have the window refresh to show me the recipe for Fertikeen Ingot.

Related: it would also be helpful if the recipe window had a frame in one corner that displayed the block description text for the block which is the product of the current recipe (i.e. "Further processing of Standard Armor results in Advanced Armor. With a far denser composition, it grants increased health and greater damage reducing properties.")

Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive
    • Likeable
    Further related: it would also be extremely helpful if the recipe window showed what could be made from a block, not just what is needed to make it (i.e. I am looking at fertikeen and I see links heading upwards that I can pan up to see various hull types, hardeners, ingots, defense chamber, etc).