Blitzwing's Guideline to Ship Classifications!

Reaction score
    I\'m working on a Calbiri-Class or a Titan-Class if you like the Nameless guide more. It\'s not so hard to make such huge ships. Just put a lot of effort in it and remember to use advanced building. I\'ve spend about 15-25 hours on this thing and i just reached 1.000.000 blocks. Now it\'s about time to fill the thing with shields and weapons etc.

#edit:

I figured posting some stats would be cool.

Since it still isn\'t finished this is the only determined thing:

Power load: 1.011.324.554

Thats one billion yes.

Reaction score
    Well not exactly. When my current ship is finished it\'l be around 800000 mass (yes I checked there isnt 1 zero to many). 410m x 245m x 83m! contains a volume of 8.3 mil blocks. It won\'t be completely solid but almost, so around 800000 mass units would be a good estimation.

Blitz i think your ship size estimations are off a little.....

Reaction score
    I was just reading your Mass table. And like

ok Frigates are too light. Destroyers are too light. Cruisers are too light......

Oh my 11000 mass ship really fits the Battlecruiser description... 1.2 mill shields, 350000 dps

and ooooookay my newest project now fits in the \"Why? WHY???\" bracket.....

*Burts out in laughter*

Reaction score
    Listed in buld mode in the stats like length, width, height and in the topmost panel that usually shows you which sector you are in and so on and so forth.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Simply crazy that people keep challenging this guide.

2 Things:

1, it\'s just a rough outline for what can be expected.

2, Mass IS the relevant base data point to go by. This determines your agility, number of blocks/cost, etc... (can\'t really go by any thing else, as everyone\'s building style/skills are different. I\'m sure I can get more power/regen/shields/thrust out of the same mass than most)

3, Stop complaining if you don\'t agree.

Reaction score
    A good name for a ship would be...

you guessed it!

DISC ONE NUKE!

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! So, what do you think?

Reaction score
    I built a capital ship. It easily tops the Calibri class, but is still 60-80% shields. Still not finished yet, though. :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Purchased!
    I just wanted to thank you for making this, I use it in combination with the other two popular Class Systems to classify my ships, and then list what it\'s intended job/class was, and I find this is quite good for description. I dont think we\'ll ever have just one standard, that is an end-all-be-all class system, that takes into account every stat a ship has, but I think Mass and Complexity are good ways of getting a general idea of how the ship works. If people want to be more specific, they should just post the ship stats :P

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    I have to say that I love this classification of ships...