blitz-tech shipwrights

Reaction score
    Looks like you\'ve been busy! Good to see you back in action, though. I\'m a fan of your work.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Welcome back! and wow you have been busy, I love that factory and all the machines that accompany it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I went through a building binge this weekend finishing up this project that I started before my absence

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Any plans to release downloads for your ships? I would love to have a sector full of these beautiful ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    just doing some house cleaning on this page, after I’ll put everything up for download.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    we ordered our scientists to design and construct a large turret for a battleship we are thinking of constructing. the crazies thought it would be a good idea to stuff a bunch of nova cannons into a turret and see what happens. this monstrosity is the result...

measuring in at 100m long, we think that this turret might be a bit to unwieldy, even for a large battle ship... but hey why not just because it\'s impractical, doesn\'t mean it\'s not badass? we at blitz -teach think that over kill is highly underrated.

so until we start construction on the ship that will house this beast, we will be putting it on the underside of a colony planet. there are a few projects we are working on that we would like to finish first, before tackling this monster of a ship.

Reaction score
    Our own Naval Grade cannons ended up being fairly unwieldy as well. We know your pain, sir, and we appreciate the effort. These look REAL nice.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    it\'s good to know that there is someone who understands the woes of unwieldy turrets. might have to pick your brain when I finally slap them onto a ship.

Reaction score
    ... pondering the issue and we have hit upon a solution that we think will work, at least for us. We\'ll be using it on the new Nocturne and we think it might be useful for you as well. Drop us a line if you get curious and we\'ll explain it in dreary, boaring detail.

Reaction score
    OK you said the Turret is like 100m long, How big is the ship your going to be mounting that beast onto.?

I mean I have my current ship in work thats 250m plus and I figure its going to end up as a Cruiser. How Long err large is your battleship.?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    between 600-800m long.

though we have a few more ships to build to close the gap (battle cruiser/pocket battleship exec), before we hit a ship of that class. so until then this turret will be used solely for planetary defence.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    You sir are a magnificent builder. Downloading all the things.

edit: er, would if there were links.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    there where several issues on the ships after the one update(all the turrets undocking...), have been lazy to fix them. once I have that sorted everything will be made available to the public again. will be soon i promise

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    here is a little glimpse of the destroyer we are constructing next to a lunar-class cruiser.

this is just a little taste, there will be no more pics until its completion.

just wanted to show what blitz-tech is working on currently.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    A few weeks back we lost contact with a salvager convoy, they were sent out to clear up some debris but never made it there.

all of the salvagers vanished without a trace, until now.

we were ambushed by a group of these...

they captured and weaponized these salvages into a group of deadly drones...

here is a comparison between the original and the modified pirate version.

the pirates are more resourceful then we originally thought

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I quite in enjoyed this pirate refit, is there any other of my creations you would like to see under the pirate bannar?

If so let me know and ill put one into the works.

on a side note almost ready to make everything available (including the pirate stuff) so look out for the links they will be here soon.