blitz-tech shipwrights

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    the hull is completed now, just a few small details left to be added but not much left to do.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here are a few shots of her main cannon mounted underneath the hull,

small details are left to be done on her interior and the outer hull too, she is 99% done.

once she\'s been furnished blitz-tech will make the lunar-class heavy destroyer available to the public.

as well as all of our ships!

we will even auction off our captured pirate ships to boot.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I love the idea with a big cannon mounted on the bottom side. I use the same for my ground-strike frigate :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    That is one good looking hull! I\'m loving the designs here. Also, the ammo feed for that belly mount is brilliant. XD

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi amazing people,we at blitz-tech have a favour to ask.

we are looking for an emblem to mark all of ships with, and I’m hoping some of you talented people will be able to help us.

So if you willing and able, submit some emblem designs that you think will be a good fit on our ships.

There are no rules or specifications for this (well it must be blue or white).

We need a symbol we can stand behind, that will instil fear into the heart of any pirate unfortunate to lay eyes upon it.

So in short, make some badass looking emblems and ill pic the best one!

Think you in advance!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like it, but I need something maybe slightly bigger. would like something to fill those open places on the lunar-class frigate.

ps, feel free to post as meany as you guys like.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I thought you want one for all of your ships, that\'s why its quite small. I\'ll try to make a bigger one later. :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    just it will mess with my symmetry a bit if I place a larger version on the bottom of our ships. i do like it though.

keep up the good work :)

Reaction score
    The frigate is coming along nicely and that turret, jees! You salveging ship seems to only have one beam, I would recomend adding more.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    hi guys my life got turned upside down recently so I won\'t be playing any starmade for a while,thought id release all my ships to you wonderful people in the mean time.

just want to send a thank you to mistervec, he designed a rely cool emblem for me to mark my ships with, though i have not had the time to add them yet. once I have sorted out my real life problems ill will return, and build some really cool ships for you.

I have some cool ideas that I\'m sure you all will enjoy.

anyway thanks for the support so far, you can find all the downloads at the top.

hope to be back soon

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Good luck with life rotating, hope to see more ships from you in the future, Blitz-tech produces some amazing looking ships.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Blitz-Tech is back in action, and to mark the event we have a new ship fresh out the oven.

The Claymore-class corvette.

Album of interior here -----> ( http://imgur.com/a/f6d9P )

This new ship is small and versatile and will complement any battle fleet.

(On a side note have done a little house keeping on the post, have moved all the ships up to the top.

Also I have re-classed all the ships to make it more structured)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    we all know that star ships don\'t just magically come into being, there is a lot that goes into creating these marvels.

so today at one of blitz-tech colonys we going to give you a small look into the everyday workings of our industrial back bone.

we bring you the excavator o1.

This is where the very basic of materials start their journey into becoming space ships.

this massive vehicle rips apart large mountains with reach ore within. it then loads it on these large dump trucks.

the dump trucks then bring it to a ore processing plant where its broken and processed. in this instance the current colony here is producing a rear liquid metal that is the main component in our ship cores.

after the refining process is complete and a tank is filled, its lowered onto a truck and sent off.

the truck then arrives at the planets space port where its packaged and prepped to be set off into space.

this drop ship is loaded up and starts its journey to a station in low orbit above the planet.

here it drops off its cargo where it will distributed to one of the Meany ship yards in the blitz-tech corporation .

there you have it, the everyday workings of blitz-tech.

and of course all these vehicles are will be available for to you our valued customers :)