[BETA][MOD] Anthuresta Custom RP Server (Whitelist only)

Reaction score
    I really like the mod, not too complicated but still adds something different to the game. Also it makes the factory system a bit easier. Besides a few economic exploits, this server is also quite challenging(due to the lack of stock in the shop and acix telling us regulary we shouldn\'t buy everything). Only thing this server really needs is more players.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I think this server is great, a few minor bugs and a few gamechanging ones, but otherwise, this server is awesome!

It has a custom manufacturing system using \'Atoms & Molecules.\'

Because there is only one shop, (Located on the spawn planet) we can\'t buy our materials from it very often, if anything, WE have to supply it! However, this gives a much greater challenge and another purpose for factories.

Thank you Acix! Great server! Rating: 9/10 (But remember, it is in beta.)

Reaction score
    Thank you guys for your positive Feedback !

Please Report any bug you find to me !

Also note that the Server is still in Beta and mb needs some Balancing ! :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I cant wait in I can get on and I going to have fun test all the new stuff Good work :D

Reaction score
    As I cruise down the peaceful road that is the Starmade forums, I come upon this thread. At first glance, it seems interesting and I decide to have a closer look. Upon more detailed research I come on a conclusion that I\'d like to try out this server. As the early stages of my research explained to me, I was saddened that it was not yet made public. Upon further inspection, I found out that it was, in fact, open for public access, within the limits of The Whitelist, that is. I then set my mind on one goal: To post a comment with a wish to be allowed inside such interesting server. To whom it may concern: I think of myself a passive player, not toxic, quite polite and friendly, some say. In high hopes of playing in your server, MikeHawk.

tl;dr I\'d like to play in here, my in game name is MikeHawk, regards.

Reaction score
    Hey MikeHawk nice apply ! I am very happy to welcome you to this Server !

I wish you a great time there !

As soon as its possible I will make an own launcher so upcomming Updates will be as easy to install as possible !

Reaction score
    Upcomming Feature News !!!

Hey Guys !

We are currently working on the 2nd AI Race which will come next weekend to this Server!

Also take a look in the Upcomming updates at the first post to be Uptodate with all upcomming features

---------------------------------

short Introduction:

Now it is confirmed! The strange Machines, which were attacking us last time are automated Drones from the Antrophian-Alliance. As Far As we know all Antrophians are dead for over 500 years now. Either this new Antrophians are Clones or the Drones have been in sleep mode since the subjection of the Antrophian-Alliance.

In any case this Drones are very dangerous and need to be destroyed.

The Antrophians themselfs are a very dangerous species which glorifys the war and wont stop in conquering other Worlds.

Reaction score
    If you need help building ships or bases, just tell me...currently I am pretty much trying to get materials for my ship which is often hard(and salvaging planets for hours gets boring)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok Ill start by saying I am 16 years old and I am a great role-player. I started roleplaying on small takistan Life servers on ARMA II then I began to move up and start doing bigger mods such as Island Life ARMA II and eventually to my biggest success Life Project RPG. I have become very keen on Roleplaying and Starmade Roleplay would just be so COOL!. I may say my StarMade knowledge lacks and I am honest enough to say this but I can say my Roleplay will compensate and I bet i can get a helping hand from the community.

Reaction score
    Just FYI: I have yet to see someone actually RP on this server...and as long as you know how to use factories, this server is not too challenging(unless you try to get certain objects which are necessary but hard to get)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ah I guess I am going to struggle then but I will learn it never even attempted to build factory before should be a fun experience.

Reaction score
    Acix, the server really lacks players atm..I logged in multiple times within the last week and nearly never saw anyone online...if you allow me to, I will advertise it on the server chat

Reaction score
    Yes you are right thats a Problem.

Sure you can advertise ! Everyone who wants to can do that ! ;)

Got much work atm btw. more updates will come as soon as I have time ! :)