[BETA][MOD] Anthuresta Custom RP Server (Whitelist only)

Reaction score
    Hello Guys,

I want to present you my Mod & Server Project Anthuresta !

We are done with the Custom-Blocks, Texture & Recipes !

The Whitelist application is Open

INFO:

The IP is: 85.25.1.5:4242

In the Welcome-Message is a link for the Texturepack.

Download & Install it then restart your Starmade and have Fun! :)

About the Name of the Server:

Anthuresta is a galaxy located in the shapeley supercluster, The distance between milkyway and Anthuresta is around 692 million lightyears. I chose this name because i wanted the name of a Galaxy as the Servername but also though that the Milkyway is kinda boring so i came up with Anthuresta.

Upcomming Features

-Balancing on some Recipes

-Factorys & Enhancers will be produceable

-New Recipes to produce Colour Molecules (Using C,H2,O2)

-Fixing & Balancing on Uran, Sulfur, Phosphor

-3 New AI Factions (1 Friendly, 1 Neutral, 1 Enemy)

-Chances to get your hands on the new rarest Atoms (Radeon & Proactinium)

Specials:

-over 120 custom Blocks ! (We have coloured windows, Laser-Beams & more ! :) )

-own Texturepack

-150 km/h Max

-custom Spawn

-no Blueprints allowed

-Custom factorisation mechanic (via Recipes, with Atoms & Molecules)

-No Shops besides the one in the Homebase

About the factorisation mechanic:

Since I love chemistry I have added molecules and atoms as factorisation-items and removed the old ones. They can be extracted (by using a custom-recipe) out of normal blocks like Ores, Terrain & Plants.

Also i have blocked the Recipes created out of Blocks. Instead you are able to buy Recipes & create Items out of Atoms & Molecules with them. You also may find some undefined Recipes which will cost a lot ! You should get your Hands on them ! Maybe you can find out what they do since they will be much more efficient !

The produced Molecules and Atoms can also be used to get your Hands on the Custom Blocks like colored Windows, Lasers and Perfect Hulls !

About the Texture-Pack:

Since we have over 100 customblocks its intentional to use our Texture-Pack.

Since there is no ability to switch between packs we made the pack in a way, that no vanilla textures will be overwritten.

The Pack has to be reinstalled with every StarMade-Update (We will future a 1-Click installation therefor !)

Introduction to the Storyline:

Last Database Entry of Defiance main city of the Wharg:

We tryed to stop it, but I think we never realy had a chance...

The first core colapsed so rapidly that we didn't hat any chance to escape all Ships that have been in the Orbit are destroyed, every person on it is dead.

We are trying our best but I dont think is any chance to stabilise the other cores...

O God what have we done ?

-----------------------------------------

When the Wharg started to generate "green energy" by using a fusionreactor similary to a Sun they didn't knew that they would seal the downfall of thei're Empire with it. As the cores of the reactors collapsed they destroyed the Fleet of the Wharg and the whole Planet, destroying every living being on it.

----------------------------------------

This Galaxy was peaceful once... but since the Empire of the Wharg no longer exists.

Every advanced lifeform wants to become the successor of the Wharg.

When will this End ? When there will be peace ?

That's it for now guys :)

What do you think about the story ?

We are also recruiting 1 more Admin (application & request only via PM, Forumposts will be ignored)

Requirements: >18 Years old, good knowledge of StarMade, reliable, Skype (FOR PPL WHO WANT to APPLY for the ADMIN position !!!)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    well this isnt much but my starmade name is the same as my accounts and i love to play starmade especcialy because i can build star wars ships and i thing with what i heard about new blocks it will be awesome im a nice guy and a very willing person to anyone who needs it and im allso reliable i will fight to the end and ill be glad to join and this seems good and yea thats it

Reaction score
    In game name: jackpond1325

Bit about me: i have bean playing starmade for nearly 4 mouths now i am not an expert at the game but i do not what u need in a nice ship.

Plans once im in the server: on the server i wald like to make a faction build up my faction and have a nice faction base,also i wald like to build some nice ships

And to finnish my app i wald like to wish u the best of luck whith this server and i hope i can be a part of that

Reaction score
    Accepted

Welcome to both of you ! As soon as the server is open you will be whitelisted !

Please note that breaking the Rules of the Server can cause you to be de-whitelisted, depending on the severity of the rule violation !

Update: We now have finished the Texture-Pack as well as the Spawn & all Custom Blocks !

The only thing which still is wip is the factorisation.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Modification of any part of StarMade that is not in the .cfg configuration files either within the possibilities of the released tools, like \"Block Config\", are not allowed. If you notice at the bottom of this site, no matter the page, you get:

© 2013 SchineTM StarMadeTM Robin Promesberger (All rights Reserved)

Any break of that copyright, or EULA next to there, will be dealt with in proper manners.

Have fun,

-Mike

Reaction score
    and what that has to do with my Server ?

where do you assert i would break the copyright ?

Reaction score
    I have a question, do we have to RP heavily on this sevrer or can we just play without really roleplaying? Because if the second, this server sounds very interesting in my opinion

But else for application:

Name: Florian

I have played starmade since about 3 month and played on multiple servers(Most of them hardcore PvP faction servers). Most of these servers are fun to play on, but they are just too normal. I preffer playing on a server where some things are different to the standard starmade server with lightly editied economy.

On this server, idk what I will do but I will probably go in a trader or ship builder direction.

Reaction score
    @ Comr4de Thanks for that Info ! :)

@ Florrible No its not a hardcore RP server the only thing you automatically forced to do is trading with other players or robbing them ... Since there are no OP Recipes and only the Shop at the Spawn Blocks are rare and need to be produced by harvesting & factorisation

Btw accepted for the whitelist you will be whitelisted when the server goes public ;)

@ Comr4de interrested to get whitelisted too ? ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    He actually shown the EULA parts that point out the limitations of your modifications, after being bold enough to make that comment.

And mine was a notice, you know, \"notification\", to remind you of those details, something needed before this goes too far.

Edit: After further investigation, the \"Atoms & Molecules: 40%\" and \" I have added molecules and atoms as factorisation-items \" actually ment creating new normal blocks with the name and aspect of the atoms/molecules (which is within the public XML files), not actually editing the real atoms and molecules cubatom system, which would require touching Schine directly or through code injection. Secondary topics that were left to clear out, like Lasers / Laser-beams also being normal blocks and 1-click installation will be a separated selfextracting package, are also solved.

Result: This server/mod is LEGIT

The notification was needed before starting the communication about that topic, where the result was that everything is within limits. In both cases (everything ok, or not ok), the base of the discussion is set by that notification.

Have fun,

-Mike

Reaction score
    Well I hope I\'am done tomorrow.. but we will see ! ;)

Edit: We are making good progress ! Only some Recipes are left !

Reaction score
    Yay can\'t wait to play(btw, as this is a starmade mod, did you already give it some name?)

Reaction score
    nope its just a modded server and its name is: Anthuresta

Reaction score
    Bump
    still searching an admin with good knowledge of The game and good english knowledge

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I may be what you are looking for.

I have good knowledge of admin commands, ship building, advanced building mode, reactors ect.

I have also had experience being an admin on a minecraft server for 2 years.

And I have good english knowledge, after all, I live in Australia :)

IGN: Trollerbobman

(Please note, I am not a troll, I chose my name because it was the same as my minecraft name.)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Can I join Anthuresta.

I have a lot of info on starmade I can help people and I have expince at Building and good a large battles (for RPG things)

My poilt name is Braydos_of_au

Reaction score
    @ Trollerbobman well sounds good add me on skype pls ! Name: dev_aeonflux
    @ Braydoss i would be glad if You join ... Opening is tomorrow You will be whitelisted as soon as The Server is open.. I will post The opening time tonight (im from germany just for You to know ... Mb its not night where You live)