[BETA][MOD] Anthuresta Custom RP Server (Whitelist only)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i\'d apply, but I have barely enough time for multiplayer these days. Just want to say that the idea of the server name being the name of the Galaxy it is in is quite a good one.

Reaction score
    Well please write down your ingame name if You want to join ! Accepted btw :)
    after The release i will Start working on an own launcher, making improvements and updates easier to share

Reaction score
    IGN: McDili

I\'m interested in building, maybe some consentual pvp occasionally, and just hanging out.

Also, if you can\'t find an Admin, I am over 18, I have Skype, and I spent 5 years as an Administrator in the WoW Private Server community.

Reaction score
    Request accepted will see You on The Server :) also add me in Skype pls.. (dev_aeonflux)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello there, I thought I could try to make my way in there as well.

My Star-made name is Encryptum, and I\'m 17 years old. I have been playing this game for nearly a month, and have learned a great deal from it (Utility-block mechanics and ship size/roles). I am mostly a ship builder, but on that part I\'m more focused about utility than cosmetics.

I would be glad to help \"developing\" this server by providing feedback and ideas to enhance the modification. Sounds very interesting!

EDIT

Also, I love RP :P

Reaction score
    Hey ! Thank you for your application ! You will be whitelisted when the Server is going into Beta !

BTW:

INFO: Server will open at 03.10.2013 20.00 (UTC+1) be sure to be there to start with me ! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah, I\'ll apply.

My ingame name is HadrasVorshoth, I\'m 22,

I pretty much just lurk in multiplayer, and occasionally try to help new people out with problems regular folk can help with (like them being stranded in deep space far from anything useful to them, etc), and will ocassionally just wander around looking at others\' ships.

I\'m currently working on building a functional Discworld, as in the Terry Prattchett books on my single player world, but most of my own ships on servers (aka the ones that aren\'t insane giant megaprojects) tend to be pretty small, comparable to the Ebon Hawk from the KoToR in terms of the interior.

Reaction score
    Accepted to Whitelist !

I welcome you to the group of Beta-Testers ! I\'m looking forward to see you tomorrow on the Server ! ;)

Also i hope I will get much feedback about things to implement / to improve ! :)

Reaction score
    Sorry guys but I have to tell you that we cant open today !

Since there was an update we will change to that version and because of that to much stuff needs to be patched !

Im 100% sure that we are able to open on Saturday at about 20.00 (GMT +1).

Stay tuned !

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Three people:
    FlyingDebris
    I_is_Tinsy
    ObiShawnKenobi
    We are all very proficient builders, and would like to do some reactor design and accelleration tests on your server.

Reaction score
    @ FlyingDebris and you also want to play on it ? :P Since to get materials you are forced to do so !

Accepted your Application ! YOu will be whitelisted when the server opens ! ;)

Reaction score
    Well i have done all Recipes today !

I will do some testing, upload the Textures and will open it in about 20 hours i think ;)

Reaction score
    The Server is finally online !

All whitelisted Players can now login!

The IP is: 85.25.1.5:4242

In the Welcomemessage is a link for the Texturepack.

Download & Install it then restart your Starmade and have Fun! :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey! I\'d like to get me and a friend whitelisted:

tjparkour24

Dranmathol

^Names^

I like to think that we are friendly people. We like to Raid/PvP/PvE and I like to harvest certain planetary materials. I will also salvage full stations once I can build a \'Salvage Carrier.\'

We would be interested in making a station and getting into manufacturing using your \'Atoms and molecules\' system. (I scored highly in my Science GCSE, this sounds very fun!)

I am 16 and Dran is over 18 (I don\'t know his exact age.)

Thanks.

Reaction score
    Accepted ! Welcome to the Server ! :)

You can join now !