Bug Beginners tutorial broken

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I'll have a look how it is here now SmilingDemon later today (hit the bed first <g>) and let you know. ;)

Greets,

Jan

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Well, did a tutorial run again today and it's working alright now over here.

There seems to be one flaw, when coming to the section were the linking of computers and modules is explained. Your first task is to link two cannon modules to a cannon computer, but the explaining text displayed handles about linking a missile computer to the cannon one. This is the same text you get later on when this really is the task. For first time players this could potentially be very confusing because there's no missile computer to be found anywhere of course.

Finally two minor things to mention.
    When talking to NPC's in the big hall when the hand-held tutorial is finished, the conversation about docking, turrets and the Bobby AI only explains the old ways of docking and turrets, not the rail system.

Number two could be considered a spoiler, so read at your own risk. ;)
    If you find the NPC down in the factory hall that has the option to be hired and you take that option, he or she won't follow you when you give that order using the menu Crew, click on hired crew member and select Follow me.

Greets,

Jan

Reaction score
    • Tester
    hmm .. right .. havnt seen that .. maybe had seen it too often already to realize what the guy is talking there ;)

Reaction score
    I am experiencing this bug after starting up the game for the first time. I cannot even see the tutorial because the npc is in the floor.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Hi. I believe that he was talking about this kind of bug:

During the video i'm not in the TUTO station, but in 2,2,2, and i'm also in SOLO.
    It happened to me last week in the tuto station. It seems to be kind'of a random "event"...