battleship contest....

Reaction score
    just the look of the judges faces when they saw this was fantastic and i thank you for that this thing looks like itshould be on the front lines kickin ass although the node wasn\'t neccessary but after getting a look inside this thing i can see the details was incredible i did delete it because again i have my own in progress as the reward buuut i don\'t think i will be going to long until i see myself against one of these bad boys especially for its versatility and jsut overall ability to just wreck everything that comes its way high props my dear friend high props

Reaction score
    YOU WILL GET A HIGHLY POWERFULL LIGHT CLASS FRIGATE that through testing has in fact with only 3 fighters by its side destroyed and entire vexcordian fleet (10 battleships 20 fighters 3 destroyers and one battlcruiser by generaldoomer just because and mind you i put a good pilot under its control so dont be surprised that you cant jsut go kick ass with it right away) this took 15 tries to build a design i thought worthy and im not uploading those so if you think that you will win please feel free to take a look if not well i dont you have to say for yourself you pittifull peasant of a mechanic.

heres the album : http://imgur.com/a/q9g3l

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The large ship I am currently building may be submitted, though I will have to reroute a couple of guns to the main weapons computer, as it has a secondary set. Unless that rule was removed?

Beyond that small detail, I should be submitting a very good ship for this contest. :)

Reaction score
    Why so long? I\'ve got a 160k block ship that is 165 blocks long 139 blocks wide 52 blocks high. Maybe you don\'t really need a super-long and absolutely slim ship?

Reaction score
    Its called \"The Pilgrim\" has plenty of room and a huge shield upfront

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    http://star-made.org/node/15012

It\'s finished and ready for judging.

Reaction score
    after all the events and the timelines that have taken hold i beleive that i can finnally concur the winner it took quite a while to geta full judghement from the judges and all of your submissionsare duelly apprecitated and will be honored until the end of time in our contest album and i am very sorry for not meeting the deadline for choosing the winner (hospital issues and familly related problems will not go into detail.)

the winner shall be announced within this hour and the prize shall be sent at the same moment of announcing.

i thank you all and good luck to you on the next contest i propose.

on this note i shall give you a 3 day break off of the competition but i shall give you two words which i feel shall express the notion of the next contest: pulse fighter

Reaction score
    ..........................................................................................TN44 his entry was something to prosper at and looking through the vessel took each judge a full two hours to look over. one of which just looked at the images and said qoute on quote \"just looking at this thing puts a thought of utter fear into my mind the fact that i can barely see it in the pic means two things one i wont see it coming to take me down and two that thing could be carrying an entire fleet on its shoulders and that though alone scares me\" i found the quote quite amasing and after i took a shot at looking through it i felt that it had something about it that while it wasnt the sleekest thing in the world after throwing about 30 fleets of pirates at it as well as each of general doomers vessels at it i felt that it did the job more than well enough. the only thing it couldnt beet was the capital class vessel that doomer made which is damn well impressive.the judges had a close point argument and it almosat broke into a straight yelling match (which was hillarious to watch considering how they talked it almost reminded me of a looney toons agrument) but trully it came as a close match between TN44 and aceface. and dutifully so both played their roles well and had a means of escape once the ship was near destruction (escape pods and safety) but it came down to the interior design and if it could support the crew and sadly aceface\'s battleship had a bridge but no real place to sleep or even grab a bite to eat.

with all said and done congratulations TN44 you shall receive the prize shortly via PM and to the rest of you i am glad to see that you ther community could go through and be part of soemthing i am proud of you all of you and i hope that you prosper in life and in gaming.

Reaction score
    crap i wish i would have seen this sooner i would have entered the Taos in.. oh well lol

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Mate that is an absolutely cracking design, I have some very similar aspects on some of my ships, but none as well designed and integrated.

Just simply NICE!