Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I need help, i guess ive become a ghost player(0 ping). I got disconnected and now i cant reconnect cause im suposedly still connected? i get a \"EOFException\" when logging in.

Reaction score
    DreadedEntity

I want to play with people and be a part of a community that will last, show off my creations, and help other players understand the concepts of the game.

yes

yes

Reaction score
    I\'m catching up to you, Augmented Reality. xD 720 replies to my topic. One day, I will be the most responded to! Muahahaha!

Nah I\'m joking, I hope your server continues prospering :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry about the wait, Been running around non-stop and my staff were busy as well.

All have been added.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    i was going to play on the enternia server but so to the downtime i wand to join this server (a server that works)

IGN: comando07
    Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: becals evolution wil claim your universe and if evolution desites to join u eternia wil lose the bigest faction it has.
    Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes i do understand
    Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i do understand

one quick question the rules say no ramming dos this also count if u are fighting someone and u are using explosives as a ram? (weach is eccely recomended in the game)

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name):z1967

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I am a very good and respectable player. I will always respect the administration and I will follow any rules applied to the server.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes I understand that an infraction will result in a ban.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes

My only question, as I did not see it in the Information or on your site... Do you allow the importing of designs? I usually ask this as I have a hard time scavenging the nessecary resources from various asteroids and space stations. I do like the initial appeal of your server and look forward to joining.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Above added! Welcome to the server, hope you enjoy the server.

Check out our cool website & forums! Current news on servers, and other cool stuff is on there.

Need new friends to chat with? Visit the teamspeak @ ar-gaming.mainvoice.us

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ign(in game name) Midnighttx (me) , and blackshadowwx (bf)

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: My bf and I are looking for a fun and friendly server for potentional war and also to build a unique station together. I look forward to being able to play with my bf on your server. :P

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban? Yes I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban? Yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Vagyr

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because you are a community open to new players?

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Champ

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would love to join what sounds like a great community. I love making new friends to build armies from the ground up with and take on the strongest of the pirate scum!

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, of course.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, and I hope I will never be in the position to have to appeal a ban : )

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name):

Drike

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:

Eager to play the game with other creative people.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:

Absolutly.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:

I\'m glad this is an option, nice to know.

Cheers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Please post in this format for Whitelist.

IGN: exten

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: \'Cause I\'m tired playing alone and I want to play with a big community, on a good server. I think this is the most populated server, where (maybe) I can play in a different way, than I played on other servers where there was only 1-2 players online.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, I do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): yo101

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to asist my friend and fellow warrier sir lego into becoming an emperor of the universe. I also want to test my doom bringer ship.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN is CNote
    I wont break any rules and i want to play on this server with friends!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'re sorry for the lul in Activity, Not only has our Star-Made server had some issues, but I\'ve been busy running around due to my grandmother having a cancerous tumor in her leg. Though it seems a lot better now and I have a bit more time.

Once again, we apologize for this, And we\'re working on getting it back up to speed.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Anyone who hasn\'t receieved Whitelist will have it today. We\'re also pending some server changes, Whether we make it more towards an RP, or just our normal flow of Fun Server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): TROXERR

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Beacause I want to build a cool ship with my friend, and make other friends that\'s why i search for a active and popular server and this server looked very nice.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I do

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN : incwarrior

Why should we whitelist you on our server? Well me and a couple of friends are looking for a active server that not only we play on so we can have fun fighting and creating stations with other people and make other friends!

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban? Yes i do and i agree that is the right thing to do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban? : Yes.

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): mgmb

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I never been banned from a server so far, I\'m looking for a greifer free server and just to chill out

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Hufer

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Looking to get into Starmade and this seems to be the server filled with the most interesting group of people.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, a certain set of rules are good for keeping the server under control.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I hope to not get banned as it\'s quite a simple set of rules.