Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Hexiatus

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am quite new to the game and the greif free and mostly peaceful environment described would be most suitable for people like me. This would be my first multiplayer server so I think this would be the perfect start to my adventures :>

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I completely understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, I completely understand.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): ZetcH

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would like to play on the server beacuse of its rules, and because I have some friends playing there. + the server seems to have a stable community without griefing

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Aegon

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am a very \"good\" player in the sense that I can help people or do my own thing, and will never knowingly break rules or grief. I would also not take advantage of new players or others. I have expierence playing on minecraft servers for more that a month or two regurally on some servers.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): nipplemaster

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to enjoy the game with other players :)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yep

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yep

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Sephiroth9878

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I want to play on a server that has friendly players who i can build and play with but also players who pvp as well (But mainly for the friendly aspect due to being destroyed instantly in a lot of other servers)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    in game name Mfdjansen

i am seartching for a GOOD server where i just can pay on an where no stupid griefers on if i do something wrong just say it to me and i wont do it again and i hope i get on because i love to play on good servers and with fun peaple (sorry for the bad spelling i have dyslectie) i dont know how to spell it sorry

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): RayvenQ

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I\'m a decent, helpful player who can read, understand and obey rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Now I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello my IGN is vetlers and i would like to join this server :) I am a serious builder and a great helper. I have been playing minecraft for 2.5 years and just started starmade. I hope you will accept this request. Never griefed either, i have hosted alot of servers and i would never grief a server.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Now I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Novillus

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m generally a fun guy, not really intending for PVP or anything, bit of a Minecraft mentality. Build just for building. I have huge fun exploring stuff and finding oddities too at times. There was an iceplanet we found on another server which was almost completely flat, and all other crevasses were together on one tiny part of the planet. Claimed it, had some fun with it. I generally build monstrosities before I actually manage to make them look fun.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): EnzoDeGalo

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am a very fun guy, but i know where to draw the line when things get out of hand. I know when to take responsibility and give credit when credit is due. And i would love to be able to play on your sever!

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I fully understand that if I break any rules it can result in me being banned from your sever.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I do understand that if i feel the ban is unjust, or i am truly sorry that I have a right to post a ban appeal.

SXT

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: SXT

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: We dont have a public Faction Base for our faction and me, SXT, 3rd Commander of this Faction will make it.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I agree to all the rules and i accept them all. I will tell to the others Commanders of our Faction the Rules.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Allahguni

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Im looking for a nice populated server to play on and just have fun (within the rules) I love to build and hate griefers.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: si.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: si.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Ron_Johnson

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I really want to join this server not because its just a normal whitelist server but a Great Opportunity to try a whitelist server ,also i want to help Grow your community.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I do under stand.

Reaction score
    Application

IGN (In-Game Name): BradManDango

Why should we whitelist you? because i just want a server with no greifers :)

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes, i do

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes, i do