Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): butter_cat

Why should i be whitelisted? because me and my friend want to play on a server far away from every one else so we can make spaceships

Do you understand breaking any rules can get me banned. yes, i read the rules

Do i understand i can appeal to ban. Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): jmf323

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am looking for a server to have a good time on w/ a friendly community. I understand what it is like to be griefed and I never do it.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yup

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Twiggston

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I\'d love to play this game with friends and I\'d think I would make a great addition to the server.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Wereduck

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m a relatively patient player, with an ok aesthetic eye, and an even temperment. I enjoy cooperating with other players.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yep.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): mgs34

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: im joining to help a faction of friends

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i have read the rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes and i will if i find the ban unjust

ArQ

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): ArQ

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I feel that I could try to be a modest player in the game and enjoy multiplayer without trolling like I have seen in other servers

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):GatoMalo

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:heard you were awesome wanted to join in on the fun

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:yes

Part of Heardithan crew

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Ziupau

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would like to start playing this game on a server with whitelist so there are no griefers etc.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, I do

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi guys, usually the managers do the whitelist, as seeing they\'re not one so I\'ll lend a help. The above 5 have been added, enjoy the server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:Sheep

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I would like to start a faction or join one in which there will be massive mother ships with lots of docked ships, and a crew. And i Would like to find a server with no girefers.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do and I agree with every rule.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:Yes, I do

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): Flicken

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: New player looking for somewhere to learn and play.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yep

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yep

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name): basdxz

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I am looking for a server where I can play with nice people with out the need to worry about getting shot apart by bigger ships.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes I undestand. I follow server rules as long as I want to remain on the server otherwise I get banned.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes I do know how ban appeals work. I had to fill in a few due to mis-understandings in other games.

Anything else?: Yeah I have a few friends that may also join this server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): RenegadeDraemeR

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I enjoy roleplaying, and just playing the game, I like to have fun

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand and agree.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I understand completely

Reaction score
    IGN (In-Game Name):Darxx35

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:I have friends there and im agreat person :D

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:yes i do :)

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?:and yes i do :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Reptar

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because I\'m a non-griefing player looking for a non-griefing server to play on, and it\'s the right thing to do.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yeah.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Most likely unneeded, but yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name):mallis

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I\'m freindly, I don\'t grief, and im just looking for a good, unlaggy server to play on.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Yianyan

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because it\'s (probably) pretty easy to do and I will (try to) not be a bother.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand that breaking them can warrant a ban but there are a few things that I am not certain of. Can I get some examples or a list of what is considered exploiting? I have a few things in my mind that I would consider an \'exploit\' but others may not and, obviously, the opposite may be the case and I would rather avoid causing an issue over a lack of understanding.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I think so. Rule #5 explicitly says that.

Edit: Because the post above with bold for the questions looked pretty darn clean.