Augmented Reality Gaming [Whitelist] | [Dedicated Server] | 50 Players | 24/7 | NEW IP

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Mr_Awesome

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because im a friendly player and like to help people out. But most of my builds are destroyed by griefers. So I would love a server without griefers. :(

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: I understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: I understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: well i just wanna have fun and im sorta pissed about the pirate space stations i find so id like to play with others.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: ya i under stand the rules and i accept them.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: yes i understand

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    App

In game name:Noremac

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?:New to the game want people to play with

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes i read the rules

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Aaron748

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I wish to join your server as i see it is good for a noob like me that has just started playing and i would love to play with a server that is and looks to have good people on it

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes i do understand

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes i do and i will if i find the Ban is not fair

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: TheSavage0ne (The 0 is a zero)

I have hosted servers for other games, and griefing was the biggest problem. However i could not whitelist and still have more people join. This is a great setup, and i would love to join this server!

I may not be able to be on much, I do not have good internet, infact i have horrible internet. I\'m not sure i will be able to play while i am at my house, but i will be able to whenever i go into town.

I understand all rules, and will follow all of them. Otherwise i would not be posting here.

Thank you!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Rockoman100

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I like to explore and salvage in the presence of others. This server seems reliable.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?:Yes

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Edwinshap

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Nice, mature player with a lot of free-building experience.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Krome

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: Because ill make some cool ships with you guys

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN (In-Game Name): Thartinblue

Why should we whitelist you on our Server?: I like spending my time building huge things. On a famous sandbox game, I built a big cathedral and had fun. I remember that people then helped me out and, gradually, a city showed up near the construction. I would like to live the same experience with StarMade and your server seems the right one to me to do so. In fact, I\'d like to build the Millennium Falcon from Starwars and build a base on a planet.

Do you understand that breaking any above rules can warrant a ban?: Yes, I do.

Do you understand that you have right to appeal any ban?: Yes, I do.