astronaut gear, logic beamer

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    a simple laser beam weapon that activates logic blocks.
    a combination of the ship core beam and the sniper.
    nice for puzzles and quick activation of logic (say you have some entities docked to each other and you need to activate logic on 1 of them) also great for making a shooting range with moving targets and target hit indications.

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    totally ignored except 3 people?

common share your opinion with the community, do you agree or disagree and why?

and for the council, why aren't you saying anything? you have like this task to look at suggestions and prefix them and stuff :P

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    totally ignored except 3 people?
    One of those was me. Also, teachnically speaking, a raycast is done to detect which block you are pressing R on, and a raycast pretty much is the equivalent of 1 beam. The range is just short.
    So, is your suggestion about extending that range?

Reaction score
    • Wired for Logic
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    One of those was me. Also, teachnically speaking, a raycast is done to detect which block you are pressing R on, and a raycast pretty much is the equivalent of 1 beam. The range is just short.
    So, is your suggestion about extending that range?
    you are partially correct, increasing the range would make it well, invertible (though an option for servers to increase range would be cool)
    I am talking about a tool that would increase the range when holding that tool but if you stop holding the tool you lose that effect. think of the laser sniper beam tool, and then change the effect to change the state of a logic block. the tool can have a some option for bigger range and such. it would be really cool for making a shooting range that detects when you hit the target and it is an easy tool to stop you having a long walk to a logic block

in short, extending the activation beam using a weapon.