Area-Alpha - RP - Whitelisted - Simulation

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Kuladoz

Why Do You Want To Join?: I have been looking for a good RP server, and this sounds really good.

Do you agree to all the rules?: Indeed, I agree to all of the rules.

Thanks.

AA

Reaction score
    This looks like it could be fun. I\'ll bite.

Username: Taubischer

Why Do I Want To Join?: I\'ve been playing this game solo for ages now, and when I take that first real step into multiplayer... I want it to be entertaining and not populated by griefing jackasses. Plus, hey! An RP server! Can\'t go wrong there.

Do you agree to all the rules?: They\'re fairly typical stuff. Nothing too outlandish here. I\'m game.

[EDIT: Blah. AA

Reaction score
    AA

username: khelben45

why do I want to join? i want to join because im looking for a good server to do my next mega build.

stargate ship called the distiny

more or less its gonna take a long time and im wanting to find a server that i wont get greifed mid build and issues of that nature..

Do i agree to the rules? yes.

Reaction score
    Username:karl

Why Do You Want To Join: my old server was flooded by unsavory people and had to shut down, otherwise its to do some rp, build awesome things, join a faction willing to have an awesome builder, maby do some commision ships(if i feel like it) and to be part of a friendly community

Do you agree to all the rules: yes AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why Do You Want To Join: because i would like to join a rp server, also team speak is a bonus.

i agree to the rules

p.s. AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?:Evilbeetle

Why Do You Want To Join?:To have fun in a server that I will actually be able to build successfully

Do you agree to all the rules?:I agree with all the rule that were listed above

Forgot about this: AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Username?: MrBlackCat

Why Do You Want To Join?: A friend and I have been playing together for a couple days now and while fun with just us it has been lacking. After looking at different servers and what they offered I felt that Area-Alpha would be the best fit.

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes, the main reason I want to join is because of the rule you have set down. Hope to see you in spAAce.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?: Gulthair

Why Do You Want To Join?: I am looking for good Roleplay server where I could play with people, with which I hope to build faction along with awesome ships, which we could use for RP purposes. I spent alot of my time on Roleplaying in other games and I find it more than interesting. AA

Do you agree to all the rules?: Of course I do agree with the rules, I do accept them. AA

AA

Reaction score
    Username?: Cheetah606

Why do you want to join?:I\'d like to join the server so i can met up with other people to create something awesome, and this seems to be a perfect chioce since i love RP games and servers generally.

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes, i do agree to the rules. AA

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    Username: Syleiel

Why do you want to join?: Played EVE in the past and loved it. Hoping to enjoy this server\'s rp aspect.

Do you agree to all the rules?: I agree to follow them. AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The following people have been accepted

Kuladoz

Taubischer

karl

chrisnz

Evilbeetle

MrBlackCat

Gulthair

Cheetah606

Syleiel

Welcome everyone to our server have fun!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?:bob2ball

Why Do You Want To Join?:I am tired of all the chaos of non whitelist servers

Do you agree to all the rules?:Yes I Agree Mr. AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Stalingunner

Why do you want to join?: I love building ships and forts, but I\'m tired of having to make the choice of playing alone or risk losing everything on an error. I love RP elements in games like Minecraft, and I\'m eager to try RP on StarMade.

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes I do, they seem fair.