Area-Alpha - RP - Whitelisted - Simulation

Reaction score
    Just wanted to let you know that while the server is down again for the moment, overall this server is still here and still kicking. If you got whitelisted, but wandered off after the day-one crash, be sure to come back and try us out.

And don\'t forget to check out the official Area Alpha forums for more information. It\'s a little bare over there right now... let\'s try to change that, huh?

Edit: Just as a reminder, the only place whitelist applications are being accepted right now is the AA forum. So if you\'ve applied here, please be sure to apply over there where Zenithar can see you. It\'s worth the effort, anyway. Let\'s face it. Star-Made is an amazing game... but the forum kind of sucks.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server\'s still offline. Not a lot of people online when it was alive, either. Admins need to either do more to promote the server or just turn it off.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: RedHawk77

Why: I want to play on a good RP server and this one sounds pretty good

Do you agree to all the rules?: I agree to all the rules

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Hufer

Why Do You Want To Join?: Hoping to join with a friend of mine (who will write their own app). We\'re both experienced RPers and are hoping to hop on and explore around to get a lay of the land before making any big decisions.

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes, they\'re really quite simple. AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: Mers

Why Do You Want To Join?: My buddy Hufer and I are long time RPers and people who enjoy space and construction, it seems like a perfect fit!

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes. AA