Area-Alpha - RP - Whitelisted - Simulation

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    NOTICE: IP CHANGE! BOTTOM OF THIS POST FOR NEW IP

NOTICE: We will not respond to applications in this Topic! Use our forums! We will not respond to any Apps on this.

www.area-alpha.info/forums

Area-Alpha is a Gaming Community that was started by Zenithar and when we found this we liked it so much we decided to open up and server to the public but its still Whitelisted. If you have Teamspeak 3 feel free to join us at ts.area-alpha.info.

Check our forums out our website! You can use this to apply for Ban Appeals, Administrator, and give feedback about our server! www.area-alpha.info/forums

Registering on our forums will gain you a few 10,000. Just notify the Admins what your Account is.

Registering on our forums and providing feedback will allow us to make the server the way you think it should be.

Rules

1.) There is no killing without RP:

When we say this you must act like a real ship captain and have dialog to the other captain and at least say something before you open fire on the other ship. And don't just say your going to die.

2.) Anyone who is being a Pirate must have to Rp before opening Fire or Robbing the other person:

Being a Pirate is someone who is not in a faction and wants to go solo and attack people. Robbing someone can be stealing someones credits from them or ship as well.

3.) Factions need to declare war 3 times in chat so that everyone can see and then you must wait 2 minutes before attacking the persons in question, unless the come into a sector in which you control.

This is so the people in the other faction knows that people are ready to attack them other that they need to defend an area so you can't declare war with out a person there and sneak attack the faction.

4.) Do not spawn camp anyone in war:

Do not sit near a faction home and shoot everything that moves if you destroy thier ships and they need to re-build. LEAVE, do not stay there and shoot at them more. If you see this make sure to put AA in your whitelist app or you wont get it. Caps do matter
    5.) Do not fire on New Players:

Shooting on new players is a dick move and will result in a ban

6.) Do not ask Administrators to Restock Shops

7.) Do NOT lie to an Administrator.

This will result in a Perm Ban.

8.) Report any rule breakers. To report do [REPORT] Infront of your chat ingame, or use our forums.

Please, use our forums in most cases.

9.) Cheating/Exploiting/Hacking/Greifing of any sort will result in Ban and is unacceptable under any circumstances.

If you are caught you will be banned.

10.) Have fun!

11.) Pirates/Outlaws cannot rob over 10,000. If the user actually does not have what you need. You may not attack them, lower your ammount.

If you see this make sure to put AA in your whitelist app or you wont get it. Caps do matter

If players lie about the ammount that they have it will result in a ban

How to Apply: Go to our forums www.area-alpha.info/forums and fill out the Application, Re-Read the Updated Rules!

When you are accepted have fun on ther server the ip is: 62.113.213.31:4242

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?:Flamewarden

Why Do You Want To Join?:Mainly to start an empire, build up both military forces and establish large citys on the various planets under our rule, not to mention try to build the best ships in the server, mabey even establish a trade federation instead.

Do you agree to all the rules?:i agree to all the rules and terms listed above.AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:XDeathSpartanX

Why do you want to join?:To have fun

Do you agree to all the rules?:Yes very much

AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?: ituner14

Why Do You Want To Join?: I have been looking for a server where I can be immersed in the games natural features. I can\'t wait to play like im a real captain and it will be so fun.

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes, the rules made me smile because I know they will make things awesome!

Have Fun! I WILL!

Reaction score
    Username:532whu

Why do you want to join?:To have a blast and lose all the time LOL

Do you agree to all the rules?:most definately

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Welcome to the server you can join our ts if you want you have been whitelisted :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am joining a few whitelisted servers to see which one is better, this one seems to be a great one!

I prefer whitelisted because it helps stop griefing and all of that nonsense, and rules tend to be followed. I am a huge believer in respect and HATE it when people lie, so i am very glad that you have a rule of no lying to admins. AAlso you seem like a smart hoster putting something like a requirement of that

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?:iAvenge

Why Do You Want To Join?:Seems like a very cool server, it has everything i have been looking for.

Do you agree to all the rules?:I agree with all rules given.

AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If this is your way of applying you have failed it. Although, thanks for your responce I would love to have you on the server. Please, I don\'t make exceptions so fill out the Whitelist Application. The small group of allied Pirates is allowed. Just make the Name something kind of obvious and follow the RP robbery. Enjoy!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Sorry i hadn\'t followed your guideline, I agree to all rules, and fully understand that if i break any i am banned. I sware that i will never lie to a Admin, or anyone on the server even though that is not in the rules.

AA

I\'m not entirely sure what i did wrong in the other app, but here is a new one!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This is the app. You need to copy the questions and then answer.
    Username?:

Why Do You Want To Join?:

Do you agree to all the rules?:

Vin

Reaction score
    Username?: Vin

Why Do You Want To Join?: The rules sound great and there are not a lot of pirate restrictions. I want to make a medium sized ship for pirating and pirate base . And most of all to have fun. AA

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?: LazyWolf

Why do you want to join?: I saw some videos about the game and was immediately interested. I am looking for a great server to start playing in with some friends and really get to learn how to play.

Do you agree with all the rules?: I feel that the rules are extremely fair, especially to new players like me, so yes.

Thank you for reading and considering me and AA.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username:TheSavage0ne the 0 is a zero

Why join?: Sounds like a good server, and i always like to roll play, and that combined with this game = Awesomeness!

Do i agree to rules? Yes all of them 100% AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?: Samtheman146

Why Do You Want To Join?: Because i feel i would be a good edition to the community and am growing tired of playing single player

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes and i think they are Much less controlling than other servers AA

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?: WeeFizzy

Why Do You Want To Join?: Because I\'m new to this game and I have been looking for some servers to play on and I also enjoy RP servers.

Do you agree to all the rules?: The rules seem fair and AA I agree to them.