Area-Alpha - RP - Whitelisted - Simulation

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    The server is crash approved, and backed by a wait of one day to get it online again.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: JackONhs

Why Do You Want To Join: I\'ts been awhile since I last tried roleplaying a game, and I since I love sci-fi this seems like a great place to get started. I\'v had time to learn basics of the game now and believe that I will be able to play it within an RP setting without subtracting from the pure-game based experience.

Do you agree to all the rules: I agree to all of the rules setforth in the orginal post, and am more then willing to accept any future rule changes as needed.

Sorry about the lAAck of clarity in my orginal post.

Reaction score
    Hey all. im just a bit curius. Will, and if it will, when will the server be up again

Reaction score
    Username?: SiaXiz & tville1244

Why Do You Want To Join?: We are looking for an RP server, with less lag and minges, like we\'ve seen on the other servers without whitelist. As my friend is currently not able to write this, I hope you don\'t mind me writing it for him. We are having a gamer night ;) We are looking to create a faction and build a lot of vessels for our faction!

Do you agree to all the rules?: Yes, Indeed we do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username?:lasse449

Why Do You Want To Join?: i like the ruels (RP) part. im a fan of space ship movis and geams. so i love to play Rp :). i have lookt for a server naw last 6 days but never fund one thet i can stay inn. my this be the one- hope so.

Do you agree to all the rules?: yes. i do. i like the rules you have wil make the game funn.

hope you add me soon :) cant wait.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If this happens again, the quickest way to get me is www.area-alpha.info/forums