Are fully cloaked ships possible? What is your cloaker design?

Reaction score
    No pics, no clicks.
    Yeah, sorry about that. My OneDrive thingy crashed the other day and now I can't take screenshots ingame. It's been very annoying. No idea what's going on with it.
    [doublepost=1488946802,1488946659][/doublepost]
    So you basically dock at a bare rail at at ship? I like the idea. =) Even though every carefully designed ship doesnt care much about it. Interior turrets and such stuff.
    Agreed. But that's for any breach team to deal with. I just wanted to see if I could throw something together on the fly that might get them in the door.

Reactions: JinM

Sachys

Hermit.
    Reaction score
    that's for any breach team to deal with. I just wanted to see if I could throw something together on the fly that might get them in the door.
    I tend to find getting to / through the door is the most difficult part of boarding.

PLIX

Thats XCOM baby!
    Reaction score
    anyone angry at the fact that larger ships can cover their systems while small ships can't i will tell you it makes sense imagine a 1x1x1 cube it has a surface area of 6 imagine its a 4x4x4 cube it has a surface area of 6x4x4 = 96 and a volume of 4x4x4 = 64 now you look at the ratios 1x1x1 cube volume to surface area 1:6 and look at the 4x4x4 cube volume to surface area 96:64= 1:3 as you see the larger cube is significantly lower

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Don't be afraid to abuse dimensional size if you want to make a small ship strong, because reactors r dumb
    While you still wont be able to go titan hunting in a fighter, you can at least expect to have a vastly superior dps/mass ratio to brag about and a large maneuvarability advantage to run away more efficiently.

Jokes aside you really can punch a huge way above your mass in ships that aren't oversized for the 2m e/s cap, and spend it wisely.