• Poll closed .

Top 4ce

Force or Ace?
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    Back from never been away!
    I haven't looked at this threat for a long time, but I decided to show you gusy she newest ship I've been working on for the past 6 months or so, the Scythe Battlecruiser, based off a mix of the Hiigaran and Hurricane battlecruisers from Homeworld and EvE Online and my first post on here. She's exactly 500m long, 83m tall and 357m wide, features a wide variety of turrets made by me, FlyingDebris and Jamster0000.
    The main armament consists of a high powered missile/beam/punch array which do some 60ish million damage, a cannon/cannon/ion array and a beam/beam/explosive array.
    Total mass with all docked entities is 193.000 tons.
    Well, enough talking; I present to you: The Scythe Battlecruiser

There's still a lot to do; close the engine pods, add some more exterior details, finish building systems, interior etc
    But I hope to finish it in the next couple of weeks
    That looks great except one thing. The black and red really clash with the blue white. Go with one set or the other.

Others than that, it looks really good.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    That looks great except one thing. The black and red really clash with the blue white. Go with one set or the other.

Others than that, it looks really good.
    ehhhh, no. The black/red wings are giant heat radiators, just as every other glowy red bit. This is something I implemented to give my ships a grade of realism, as a ship this size would produce enormous amounts of heat and would blow up if it didnt have any radiators. (and I think they look cool(well not cool, cuz they radiate heat))

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Hello again!
    The Scythe battlecruiser is finally finished after almost a year of 'hard' work, and I must say I am glad with the final design!
    Her final stats:

Photo album:

To get a better view of the ship itself, it's capabilities and interior, I suggest you download it and see for yourself!

Download: Scythe battlecruiser

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    And almost directly after finishing the Scythe, me and Creeper__God started a brand new build; a vertical destroyer, based loosely off my own imagination and an Aperture Science version of the Oracle destroyer from Eve Online that I found on Google.
    Inspiration (IMO the cutest destroyer that is and ever will be)

Design:

Progress so far:

Current dimensions are: 129x446x59m

I hope you guys like it so far, And I'd love to hear some feedback!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Sadly the vertical ship proved to hard to get into good shape, so it was scrapped and a new, much smaller vertical frigate was built.
    I present the Remnant class AI frigate!
    It comes with twin lock-on AP(Armor-Piercing) missiles and quad explosive autocannons, four Stinger missile turrets and 6 Hailstorm-S PD turrets. Defensively it has 177k shields, backed up by 17k regen, a 60% ion passive system, 25% piercing and punch-through systems.
    Stats:

I started two new projects, because I can. The Neith class carrier, 660m of drone swarm chaos and the Hurricane battleship, based off the ship of the same name from EvE Online, I will be holding a poll on which color scheme to use on the Hurricane.

The turrets on this will be available on Cummunity Content soon (tm)

Red/White:

Red/Grey:

Trinova Technologies colours:

White/Grey:

If you have another color scheme, you can submit that too, Ill try to get it in as good as possible.

I hope you enjoyed this progress and images, and feedback is always welcome:)

EDIT
    I'm also planning on refitting the Scythe to fit the new turrets on

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Sadly the vertical ship proved to hard to get into good shape, so it was scrapped and a new, much smaller vertical frigate was built.
    I present the Remnant class AI frigate!
    It comes with twin lock-on AP(Armor-Piercing) missiles and quad explosive autocannons, four Stinger missile turrets and 6 Hailstorm-S PD turrets. Defensively it has 177k shields, backed up by 17k regen, a 60% ion passive system, 25% piercing and punch-through systems.
    Stats:

I started two new projects, because I can. The Neith class carrier, 660m of drone swarm chaos and the Hurricane battleship, based off the ship of the same name from EvE Online, I will be holding a poll on which color scheme to use on the Hurricane.

The turrets on this will be available on Cummunity Content soon (tm)

Red/White:

Red/Grey:

Trinova Technologies colours:

White/Grey:

If you have another color scheme, you can submit that too, Ill try to get it in as good as possible.

I hope you enjoyed this progress and images, and feedback is always welcome:)
    +1 for Trinova

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Hello all!

I'm currently working on my submission for the Fleet Competition, which will consist of a small miner/freighter, the Remnant Frigate, a command ship, if Criss allows it the Amsterdam frigate and a fighter.

FLTR: The miner, Amsterdam, and Remnant frigates.

The new miner is my first attempt at an asymmetrical design, but I kinda like how it turned out. Still thinking of a name.

And as you may have noticed, I repainted the Amsterdam frigate to fit in my colour scheme better:

I also added a USD, my signature radiator wings and the Trinova logo.

Peekie out.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    //OFFICIAL STATEMENT//
    I, Peekie30,
    Regret to tell you, my favourite gaming community.
    That I am obliged to step out of my shipbuilding career.
    And move on to my next objective: becoming a Biomedical Engineer.
    Therefore I can no longer fulfill my duties as chief designer of Aperture Galactic Shipyards.
    My thanks go out to the great dev team of this amazing game, may this game rise into the height of sales and communities.
    Also, to the amazing group of fellow builders and friends, over at NFD build server.
    And thank all of the great people on this forum, for all the feedback I got from you.
    I bid all you a very fond farewell, I hope to visit this wretched forum of scum and villainy again sometime in the future.
    Not as builder, but as an admirer, and a friend.
    Good luck with all your projects, big and small as they are.
    Live long and prosper!
    Peekie30.
    //OFFICIAL STATEMENT//
    [doublepost=1473846508,1473844683][/doublepost]this and my laptop got nicked yesterday and i don't have the money for a new one

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Aw, bugger about the laptop. And good luck to your in your career! <o

Keep in touch though. ^_^

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    It's exam time here so naturally, I've decided to boot up good ol' StarMade again and give my soulchild the Scythe a complete hardware makeover...
    More info will follow and I'll probably need some advice on new game mechanics etc.
    Stay tuned!

Peek out.

Reactions: Daeridanii