An Open Letter to the Odium Pact Refugees

Reaction score
    Oh. I see.
    So we have another example of a faction which is backed by admins opposing us?
    I'm starting to see a pattern here...
    Doughnut was SUPPOSED TO BE IN ODIUM AND BE AN ELWYN ADMIN!

I only became admin AFTER YOU GUYS LEFT ELWYN FOR SS!

All of the other ones are inactive unless something breaks BECAUSE THEY GOT SICK OF THE DRAMA AND PLEBBERY!

There is no basis for this and no pattern to go on, especially because we haven't taken action against you guys as admins at all considering you haven't been on Elwyn. Though, if you want, we would gladly separate our accounts so we have an admin one and one for casual play and can have neutral parties confirm all our resources were acquired by legitimate means.

Reaction score
    I deeply apologize. I went to bed, and then to work. Both Zoro and I repeatedly told Samuel to stop posting on the forums at all. Despite this, he has continued, dragging the names of Odium, the Vaygr, and CR into the dirt. Samuel DOES NOT, in ANY way, speak for Odium, CR, or Vaygr. His blatant disregard for requests, orders, and forum rules calls for severe disciplinary action. Please, do not take offense at what he says, or pay further attention to his comments. Thanks, and have a wonderful day!

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I've let all my members know, but may as well let everybody else, right now I'm in the beautiful town of Abargavenny in Wales, soon for five days. I don't dare to read all those 28 notifications and 8 new conversations, but I have one thing to say:

0Samuel0 is not in any shape or form in charge of public relations. Samuel if you make such a false claim again you'll be demoted to L1.

Reactions: Keptick and Lecic
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I've deleted many of my excess posts, where I responded without enough thought before doing so.
    I would like to apologize for any feelings I have hurt. I have gone on about being civil, but it is not necessary to be rude to offend. I would hope that we could avoid this sort of conflict in future, because this is not the image that we as a community want to present. While I have tried to avoid insulting anyone outright, I fear I may have insulted all the same. I would perhaps ask for forgiveness, but I know that the internet does not forgive. So, at the very least, please, tone it down a bit.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    I've let all my members know, but may as well let everybody else, right now I'm in the beautiful town of Abargavenny in Wales, soon for five days. I don't dare to read all those 28 notifications and 8 new conversations, but I have one thing to say:

0Samuel0 is not in any shape or form in charge of public relations. Samuel if you make such a false claim again you'll be demoted to L1.
    we need lower level punishments for first offences. more intel on this in teh coms channel

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Got to say something like this was going to come at some point. Ridik made a point of using a thread exactly like this several times under identical circumstances. Age has changed Odium. Members leave new come and slowly it has been molded by the new members into something new...something less than what it was.

Reaction score
    Got to say something like this was going to come at some point. Ridik made a point of using a thread exactly like this several times under identical circumstances. Age has changed Odium. Members leave new come and slowly it has been molded by the new members into something new...something less than what it was.
    Not quite sure what you're driving at, but Odium hasn't changed a bit. Our enemies have, sure. No one wants to fight us anymore, because they always lost. As I said earlier in the thread, we're not just going strong, we're growing stronger.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I would say the member list of Odiums factions has changed a lot over the past two years I've witnessed it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Good morning.
    I am one of the new persons that has joined odium in the last few.
    I operate under BlackHawk. (Yes he can be abrasive, but its all in good fun.)
    I have been playing with and in star-made since april 2013.

I enjoy my time playing in odium and am willing to support the group. With anything at my disposal to do so.

From what ive seen, Members that were in each faction, come and go. Some will go inactive for months then show up when the game they were playing becomes boring or they get back from an trip to play on the no re-spawn "server" that is life. All that Ive seen are always welcomed back.

This group of players reminds me of my cs:s days. in 2004-7 I played and admin-ed for LanFusion and their pinup group GirlsOfCS. (admin-ed for them, not a gurl) We had members come and go. but they always came back. and ALWAYS were welcomed back with excitement.

although. now if I join a server I get kicked because of my name.... used it since 2003.. not changing it willingly.

- back to topic. -

I have been always the quiet one in chat. just listening and judging. I have sat in TS for elwyn, MF and Odium. None of you guys are bad. there are little bickers between members. there are the little things that factions do to other factions that just don't sit all to well with my moral compass. but at the end of the day, all this is a game. almost anything done can be reversed.

samuel may have over stepped his place, shot off his mouth before his brain was fully loaded. but he did that in support of a faction and group he is in full support of.

Donut. I haven't had to much exposure to you. I have read posts and listened to you. you have a head on your shoulders. I personally see your letter a drama incitement. but please, all players should have a strong and active faction to be part of. So continue.

The CR as i see it is a group of friends that want to play together. I still dont understand why you guys are stating that there is spying and theft. Slow your roll.

Zoro and BH are of like mind. even if they disagree. Might is right, shout, be heard and carry a big stick. While their posts can be aggressive and fn brutal, that is what the 2 factions are. AA CR and VGR have the potential to be the big aggressive alliance that everyone can hate and that's the place in the game for them, us, at a time in this games life that it is a sand box with no objective, this can give players and objective to aim for.

My opinion is that instead of banning players for posting drama, there should be a RP/Story/Drama section to the Faction forums that can foster and enhance the back story of these growing factions and alliances. The bickering and fighting is good for the game and community. A place for persons personality to show. A place to judge and decide who you want to be allied with and who you disagree with.

The drama is what defines a group of persons. to Kick and Ban persons based on personality is morally wrong.

As a player of SM, I am always willing to help new players and teach them all of the parts of the game.
    As a member of AA and Odium, I will follow the leaders and press forward to attain and maintain dominance.
    As a person I am looking to enjoy my free time. Please don't make me sad. I don't like being sad.
    If I don't like a person, I chose not to interact with them. There have only been a couple individuals that have thoroughly made me not like them to the point of ignoring them to the best of my ability. This is called "Don't feed the trolls."

Odium is here to stay. the names may change the alliances will change. but there will always be an "Odium."
    All factions change the members that are in them. I once was the faction leader and Cyn was a member. now we are rivals. someday I'm sure that will change again. We are all learning and playing together. We are crafting the game as much as Schema. What game do you want to play? lets enjoy this. its just beginning and looks amazing from my seat.

tldr: This game has no age wall. Remember the Golden Rule. Pretend the other person is your little 8yo cousin and be kind.
    Lets build a multitude of great factions and Alliances. Lets grow together and help bring more people into this game that the Grey Cat is creating.

Thank you for your time.

-Bill | AssIn9

Reaction score
    I have been always the quiet one in chat. just listening and judging. I have sat in TS for elwyn, MF and Odium. None of you guys are bad. there are little bickers between members. there are the little things that factions do to other factions that just don't sit all to well with my moral compass. but at the end of the day, all this is a game. almost anything done can be reversed.
    Glad you spoke up! It's always the silent ones that have the most powerful words.

I once was the faction leader and Cyn was a member. now we are rivals. someday I'm sure that will change again.
    Pleased to see you still remember the fun we had on MPN, old friend.

Reactions: AssIn9

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    My opinion is that instead of banning players for posting drama, there should be a RP/Story/Drama section to the Faction forums that can foster and enhance the back story of these growing factions and alliances. The bickering and fighting is good for the game and community. A place for persons personality to show. A place to judge and decide who you want to be allied with and who you disagree with.
    This would actually be pretty neat. Basically a section of the forums where the drama and flaming rules don't exist?

Reaction score
    This would actually be pretty neat. Basically a section of the forums where the drama and flaming rules don't exist?
    yea somewhere i can be mean instead of pretending to be kind to people! i like the sound of this

Reactions: AssIn9