An Open letter to the Lazarus Imperium refugees

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I can second that.

Also 3 people attack Event Horizons base before this attack. We destroyed over 4 Event ships without taking a single loss.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Let me put it like this:

I kind of foresaw such an attack and took all valuable resources. I\'ll only release them if this mess has been cleared. Until then, my stuff is in lockdown-mode and somewhere safe.

No recognizable damage has been done at all.

~Out

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well because of that little attack, your whole base is destroyed. Funny it just took me. I don\'t know your base isn\'t headquarter, but its a mistake on Lazarus\'s part. All your ships gone, factories gone, and I did it with your people there. No debris you are wrong, we didn\'t do that, there\'s no point in doing so.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    At least someone is smart on your faction, I have heard reports that all valuable blocks and recipes have been moved from the main base.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    \"People\" might be misinterpretted as \"multiple members or persons\", which would be false as the only person at the base at that moment was me. It was also within my first 30 minutes of ever logging on a multiplayer server, and then I was spawnkilled at least 5 times. (not all by Leanson) Guess I chose the wrong day to try out multiplayer, Lol.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    It was all me that killed you. Yes the wrong day and possible the wrong faction. The server is fun, but alot depends on the people you play with. My goal was to destroy the base you just was in my sector of fire.

Reaction score
    • Arrrty
    I\'m perfectly comfortable in my current faction. However, thank you and no hard feelings. I understand. I simply found it frusterating. I usually play singleplayer for such reasons, my interest is in building only, others can fly my ships if they like and so I\'m in a faction. But only on a server can I really try salvaging and starting with less; it\'s too easy to give myself everything I need on singleplayer. I enjoy the people of my faction in the community, but otherwise I keep to myself and my own server. Only sorry we had to meet on such terms, but that\'s how it goes sometimes. ^_^;;;

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    It is far to coinecidental honestly. I am holding out hope that Euro-Corp did not do it but it seems unlikely.

Also can you give me one reason Nature would do this that actually makes sense?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Its good to be comfortable. Well the main thing that will be a factor with playing with other people is conflict. Most likely things will get worse and hostile action will increase. Yes that\'s is how it goes sometimes. The sides and faction we choose to be in, really affect how we enjoy the games we play.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I believe nature was moving his HW to a different location. The lags will show who did it.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Why would they move their homebase, which was fine already. Also, I just had a chat with Nature. He did not defaction it, which leaves one alternative: a Euro-Corp infiltration.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    If we were playing a game of limbo Ridik would be in first place cause all of this is low.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    nature does lies debris. He lies alot, we have proof of that.. Ridik does lie btw crazy as that sounds.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Well, the base was defactioned a long time(multiple hours), before the base was actually moved.

The location of the new base was kept secret, so homebasing it, before it is finished, makes no sence. And defaction the old one would just stir things up, and maybe cause a search for the new base. Nature\'d be a total moron, if he actually defactioned the base.

It was also about 12:00 GMT, when the base got defactioned, which is in the middle of the night in nature\'s timezone. He wasn\'t even online, when it happened. If he did it, he has used an alt.

D

Deleted member 301635

I was originally planning on fighting on the Vaygr/Euro-corp side...

Until Ridik defactioned LI\'s base...

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    funny thing is ridik didnt do it, i like how people assume stuff based on assumptions and peoples perceptions. but that is how things are i guess.

Reaction score
    You made a good choice you magnificent dwarf fortress playing barstard.

Reaction score
    Ok, we\'re at war with Euro-Corp.

They\'re on Illusive, and they\'ve got some dinky-ass base with some turrets. They also use Event Horizon as an alt faction, so if one of the little shits comes online, go knock yourself out*. However, keep from spawnkilling any of them, as it looks bad on us. Keep shit docked, don\'t set your spawn somewhere easy to find, shoot the little shits whenever you feel like. Lots of good pickings, I was helping Dark-life gobble up four ships of sizes ranging from Oddysseus to Malevolentia just this day. Horizon ships are meh, but be careful. Euro-Corp ships are also meh, but they don\'t have many turrets. For those of you questioning our actions, they just did to Lazarus what Vaygr did to us back in the early days of the faction. I mean really, even Zimmerman (no offense) thinks it was below the belt.

*And by yourself, I mean them.

~flyingdebris