An Open letter to the Lazarus Imperium refugees

Reaction score
    An Open letter to the Lazarus Imperium Refugees

Hello and welcome,

You may know me from different servers and for different reasons. And if you don't know me, well I'm Ridik Ulass, I was the leader of Word of Blake on Nass, a mercenary faction and currently I am CEO of The Euro-Corp Syndicate on HSZ, and am Curator of the Odium pact we also have several vested interests and investments on Illusive.

We, as a faction see all starmade servers as part of one starmade universe, and we consider ourselves a Universal Corporate Entity, as such firstly, I would like to extend my deepest sympathy at the series of events that have unfolded resulting in your apparent disbandment. As much as I like to wind people up and cause disdain, that is simply a means to an ends and that ends is war and conflict. However the total and utter disbandment of an entire faction and specifically one of the few major factions is not something that will ever please me. So again you have my honest sympathy.

But this issue can be fixed, or something I don't know who cares.

And now for some music....

Ridik Ulass,

CEO, Euro-Corp Syndicate

Curator The Odium Pact

Reaction score
    Megacrafter127: didn\'t you add Athanos?
    MineCatFTW: yeah, (its nature), but I dont know if he can see all your other stuf
    Athanatos Concord: I got banned.
    Athanatos Concord: That\'s ban #10

(so nature is Concord, now thats established)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Athanatos Concord: We all play stupid.Makes him mad.He even tried to tell me the members of the Lazarus aren\'t loyal

(in fairness I did try to tell him)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Krosulhah Dark Currently We can\'t take on the pact,

Dark-life We could

Krosulhah Maybe at a later date

Dark-life We could Infiltrate his spy network

(so they are discussing military action against the Pact, tut tut)

MineCatFTW what I\'m more worried about is the fact that ridik is spreading it around almost willienillie

Megacrafter127 unless they drag you into enemyships I think ridik spreads it because he found out most lazarus members weren\'t told

Athanatos Concord He wants to cause chaos.

(well he has me there)

MineCatFTW I\'ve been playing along, and I might be able to get us a shit ton of resources on illusive
    Megacrafter127 good
    Athanatos Concord Play his game.Which is always fun.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    And here we have ridik_ulass in his lowest form, not gathering information through his spies, but lying outright about facts just to get back at someone who slighted him in the past. This person is MrNature, and ridik is spreading lies about the Lazarus being disbanded purely to get back at MrNature for backing out of the Odium Pact when it was first created. All I need to say is that the Lazarus is very much alive and kicking, and that this act is an insult to the Lazarus as a whole.

~MineCat, out

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Spilling false stuff around in the hope that it\'s actually going to happen, not going to work. Trying to push the shit into the fan will only get your hands dirty.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    I won\'t hear someone out who is clearly spreading lies purely because of his hate for one person. So no, I will not hear you out. You\'ve had your fun, but this is too far.

Reaction score
    Yes, I am Athanatos Concord. In fact, a couple people are. It\'s a multi-user account we used to work together on creating an alliance between factions. I was using it at the time to carry out a meeting between friends. So frankly, it\'s not too impressive you cross-referenced that I was using the account at the time. You should gather more information on what an account is for, because that\'s what matters.

The first piece, he admits to trying to tell me the Lazarus are not loyal. He openly attempted to tell me that I had disloyal members. An obvious and cheap attempt to cause chaos, which failed miserably.

On the conversation between Kros and Dark, Kros has been the long-serving member. Dark, however, was reported to be a spy, and upon my own cross-referencing of the conversations, is the single common denominator that was present in every conversation. Henceforth, that would define him as a rat. In fact, your result on the first conversation (the one stating we were planning war against the pact) is completely opposite of what it should be. The senior member was defending the concept of not attacking the pact, respecting Lazarus neutrality. Dark, however, the alledged person who shared information, was causing the trouble. Since the case is that Dark was causing the trouble, and reporting to you, the senior member defending the fact shows that the Lazarus is not corruptable by inserting someone through the crakcs. If anything, the first conversations proves both your lacking ability to proper utilize information, and that the Lazarus is still as neutral and stable as before.

The next conversation really doesn\'t prove anything. Of course I didn\'t tell all the Lazarus members right away; It wasn\'t even a direct change to the Lazarus. It was still in the pipes, and I didn\'t plan to present it to everyone until it was more refined and available. You spreading information around that really was supposed to help the Lazarus does nothing but make me have to deal with more messages giving me their opinion on said information. If anything, if you did spread the word, you\'re just making me have to send less mass-messages.

He was playing your game. And he was playing it well. He, alongside a few others, had you fooled. You thought they were playing stupid. You evenly openly admitted that they knew nothing when you questioned them, when it was actually the contrary. If anything, this shows that your information network is flawed, and I was actually playing your own game better than you were. You weren\'t fooling the Lazarus, the Lazarus was fooling you. This entire ordeal with having a rat didn\'t give you an edge, it made it so you weren\'t at such a disadvantage information wise.

What I get from all this is you want to cause chaos. You want to use that Odium Pact of yours as your own personal weapon, a device you drive around to fulfill your will. Frankly, I like the Odium Pact, in it\'s theoretical form. I just don\'t like how you control it. That is why the Lazarus wouldn\'t join it, even though you tried to get us aboard. Twice. Frankly, I think this whole message is rather embarassing on your part.

MrNature72,
    Emperor of the Lazarus Imperium

Reaction score
    you always could string a few words togeather.

so you kicked dark, does that mean you won\'t have any more leaks, thats what I am hearing right?

heheh it begins...

Reaction score
    I didn\'t kick dark.

And we already understood the tactics. Send in a few spies, one gets kicked, and then the faction believes they are spy-free.

Never assume, Ridik. Of all people, you said you work in absolutes. Don\'t go slipping up thinking you understand what you cannot see. Now is not the time to make last-minute mistakes.

Reaction score
    but I thought you said

and I quote

Athanatos Concord:
    \"anyways, I like to say that the Lazarus has the most loyal members.\"

which is it?

Reaction score
    Yeah this is Nature.

I created this account not as an alt, but to allow me and other members to share an account for an alliance, to keep everyone loyal. I just have access to it first because I was the one who made it.

Reaction score
    My members are indeed loyal. However, when you get as large as we are, there will be one or two, or maybe even three members that aren\'t as zealous. These are the ones you would have either inserted, or taken advantage of.

I don\'t consider people who were actually spies or rats to be comparable to the rest of my members. That would not be fair. Naturally, there will be some interrogations, some questioning, and a few stricter checks here and there, but for the most part, Lazarans are loyal and fantastic members, and I still love the faction as a whole.

This situation will be handled properly and in an orderly manner, and while this is underway we will still carry out our operations as usual. We were Lazarus before you spied on us, we were Lazarus while you spied on us, and we will continue to be Lazarus.

P.S. I am utilizing this account to further prove that this has no effect on our faction. We all utilize this account, so it\'s only fair.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Apparently, you\'ve been misinformed. Or, you\'re just trying to cause trouble, which I would believe of someone who openly admits that he likes \"to wind people up and cause disdain.\" That kind of personality intrinsically implies that such a person will lie, cheat, and do whatever they want to get the results they want. However, thanks to the solid leadership of Lazarus, your thinly veiled attempt has backlashed, and now it is simply apparent how pathetic you really are. It\'s too bad you don\'t have anything better to do with your time than to make up lies and try to ruin everyone else\'s enjoyment of the game.

Reaction score
    I haven\'t seen someone buying what they are selling this bad since....me this afternoon

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    I\'d just like everyone to know that I do support the continued development of the servers and factions environment through natural means, especially when it involves new Faction Balls comics. What I don\'t support and will in fact take action against is when things become less than civil.

Just a friendly reminder to everyone to be respectful when you\'re blowing each other to tiny bits repeatedly.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Hello,

just wanted to remind you all I am an active member of Lazarus.

I have stuck with clans, factions, you name it through the years. I have seen clans fall and factions thrive. All the while, I am proud to say I have stuck with each one till the end or until my services were no longer required. I take the same pride in saying that I will stick with Lazarus until the end.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Nature sent a message to all members of the Lazarus to not cause a flamewar. And if a flamewar emerges he will send a message to retract from this thread at all. We from the Lazarus aren\'t interested in any flaming and try to cause as little hate as possible, we\'re a neutral faction after all.