An Open letter to the Lazarus Imperium refugees

Reaction score
    I never really doubted your Intel network, given how many people acknoledge it\'s the best around here stating something like that would be rather foolish. It\'s not the whole knowing thing that is the problem. It\'s your actions which is drowning you out here. It feels like at this point you\'re grasping at straws too much for a good chessmaster moment that this thread reads more like salvage attempts than trying to convey something.

A bad move every now and then doesn\'t negate your intel network. You can know everything about a situation and still be in a bad spot.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We were betting L5s on how long it would take them to fall apart about a week before. It was kinda obvious they were doomed at that point. Lazarus is still very much intact.

Reaction score
    When you say \"they\", you mean Lazarus or Eurocorp? Sounds silly but both options really change how this thread looks.

Reaction score
    God...why is it so hard for some guys to play together without starting a shitstorm every 5 minutes ^^

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Well clearly not Lazarus, as Debris ends the post with \"Lazarus is still very much intact.\"

Reaction score
    It looks like the main cause of this thread was to provoke Lazarus into an immature, emotionally driven flame war. As you can tell, it hasn\'t worked, we still are a neutral, professional faction and none of our members are intrested in mutually pointless hostilities. If anything I\'m a little dissapointed that the leader of any faction would be this immature and the only thing effected by this thread was his reputation

Reaction score
    music i play whenever something like this happens

OMFG SCHEMA MAKE THE GAME TO WHERE WE CAN FINALY DUKE IT OUT IN A EPIC BATTELE TO THE KILL ALREADY.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    They fell apart the day I got wind of their plan to attack the DFN, 5 minutes after they prepared said plan.

Reaction score
    Why, of course, the people don\'t want war.
    Why would some poor slob on a farm want to risk his life in a war when the best that he can get out of it is to come back to his farm in one piece?
    Naturally, the common people don\'t want war; neither in Russia nor in England nor in America, nor for that matter in Germany. That is understood.
    But, after all, it is the leaders of the country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag the people along,
    whether it is a democracy or a fascist dictatorship or a Parliament or a Communist dictatorship...
    ...voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy.
    All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.
    It works the same way in any country.

~ Hermann Göring - President of the Reichstag, designated sucessor to hitler in all his offices.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Purchased!
    We literally nearly had a cold-war situation not but a few months ago?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Euro-Corp is claiming Nature defactioned his own homebase immediately after they declared war on him, and Euro just so happened to notice it was defactioned.

I\'m calling bullshit. Euro-Corp defactioned their base using a spy, and ridik even admitted he had plans to do so in public chat. For those of you Lazarans in need of resources to fix your factories that were destroyed in the attack, see me. For those of you needing a reason to stay in Lazarus, see the above picture and realize you are part of a force that will end the atrocities and disgraces that these Odium factions have committed, to yourselves and ourselves before you.

Ridik stated not long ago that if we Athanatos members banded together, Odium would have an even fight on its hands. He\'s scared, guys. He\'s doing this out of desperation, hoping that the same series of events that led to many of the DFN members quitting would result in the same effect on you, bringing Athanatos down before it even got off the ground. He knows you are powerful, more powerful than him by a long shot. So, show him your power, prove you cannot be taken down so easily.

Reaction score
    I said this in pub chat because I don\'t care.

I would do it, if I thought I need to, and my allies supported me. (which I asked them at the start of the war and they said they would not support such actions)

we did not need to do this,

either way the admins have logs, and I understand my reputation for spies, makes me look guilty if anyone other then nature has done it.

so lets wait for logs, and impartial admins showing evadence, rather then pointing fingers and making assumptions.