An Open letter to the Lazarus Imperium refugees

D

Deleted member 301635

This was not your plan. You\'re just that guy who screams \'JUST AS PLANNED!\' whenever something happens.

Reaction score
    I absolutely respect your opinion. The Vaygr has always been a warrior nation, and a damn good one at that. But I think you are misinterpreting this situation.

I never wanted the Concord to be better than the Pact, I just don\'t agree with the Pact\'s method. But I still wanted to be part of an alliance. Henceforth, the best plan of action was to work to help create one.

For one, there are no official members of the Concord, either. It\'s a document still in drafting stages, and nothing is absolute as of right now. So no, we are not trying to incite members of any \"respective alliances\". The Lazarus and Void Templars are simply trying to work out a public alliance, a UN, if you will, that would make StarMade a better place. It won\'t even belong to either of us, and specifically states that member factions are not to be drawn into war with other factions.

Another thing you should not is that the Lazarus has been, and always will be, a neutral faction. We do not try to incite war with other factions. I have discussed in-depth with a number of people about this, and I hope you will understand that we are not here to incite war.

I do not want ridik to give up. His Odium pact is a creation of his that, well, does what it was made to do. I don\'t have to necessarily agree with it, but I will respect it\'s effectiveness. However, I would like him to stop assaulting the Lazarus, and trying to incite chaos and flame wars.

His attempts to do so are immediately apparent. His first statement was the \"unfortunate events that led to your apparent disbandment\". Why he would say such a thing while the Lazarus is obviously healthy and growing is beyond me. Then, he attempts to utilize a \"spy\" to incite paranoia and chaos, which has in the end failed, resulting in me apprehending one of the rats, dealing with another, locating a third, and the rest of the faction and myself carrying on with our regular duties as always. There was no chaos within the ranks, and the threats and slander all fell flat.

Another note, I have kept this absolutely professional. Most of my members have, too. I sent out a mass message to tell people to keep themselves in check. A few members lashing out, however, should be naturally expected. Think about it: factions that have come at you in brash manners have been steamrolled and warred with. Can you really blame a few of my members being angry at something like this? Claiming the faction they worked to build had fallen apart, and then attempting to cause chaos and bring the faction down, would cause anger in any organized faction. However, to be frank, channeling that anger into en-masse vocal support is a feat on its own, something I did instead of letting Ridik\'s words cause any kind of mass hysteria, as he was likely wishing for.

I didn\'t want this to happen at all, to be honest. I wasn\'t expecting the hostility, nor did I have any qualms with Ridik. In fact, I had expected (and hoped) the creation of the Concord would go over rather peacefully. I\'m not here to cause conflict, and I really do not see why Ridik is trying to do so.

In the end, I hope no other faction gets involved with this. This was an assault on my factions credibility, and I do not wish it to be drawn out nor to cause any other faction, alliance, or anything to become involved and intangled. For the most part, I am only here to watch Ridik\'s slander fall flat, and to defend my faction as a unit, as a leader should.

With all due respect, I\'d like to ask that you do not try to incite anything. I\'ve talked to you before, and I respect you, but I do not wish to chance more people being dragged into this. It is my responsibility to deal with this situation, and I shall do so with the support of the Imperium.

MrNature72
    Emperor of the Lazarus Imperium

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    If we had disbanded, i\'m sure i would have got a message about it before i got the one about this thread, as for \"the series of events that have unfolded resulting in your apparent disbandment.\" There was a minor case of spying and then this thread, neither of which is substantial enough for a large faction to do anything more than shrug it off, this sort of thing seems to be regular operating procedure in starmade to be honest, and one of the reasons i like the lazarus neutrality .

A simple post claiming disbandment, from someone who is not even a member of said faction, is like a handgun trying to take down a battleship in my opinion.

Honest question: if an unassociated forum user was to post a thread claiming your pact had dissolved, would it make it anymore true than this?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    This is so bad..... where should I start?

Ok I got it.

Everyone chill out there will be no flamewar as it takes two people/sides to start/keep one going. The Lazarus Imperium will not engage in one.

P.S. Were active.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I was always told ridik controlled the universe, but after seeing him, watching him, and looking at things like this I still don\'t see it.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    The Syntechnía - The Laws of the Concord

Alot sounds like many of the rules and regulation of the pack, but more so a longer version in some areas. Like attending weekly meetings and such.

XXII -everyone has secerts, good luck on this.

IXXX - oh yes many will find those loop holes as well the majority

For voting since you are going for a republic make sure you have minority clauses that to protect and empower the minority of the senate. So that the majority if ever becomes to powerful, controlled, or lets say popular with each other, they will not out vote and rule without restraint.

lol the UN isnt that united, or good atm.

Oh yes, faith in goverment.... horriable idea, have faith in people, not government. Venezuela is what happends when that faith put in government turns sour.

Reaction score
    This is why, henceforth, this whole Concord is currently in drafting stages. The version you got from Ridik is, by all chances, not the same as the current model. We are not planning to rush anything.

And I know the UN isn\'t the best, but it has a good concept, and we\'re running with that.

And as to your response to the motto, Faith in Government, it\'s because the members have faith in the government. Every nation must have faith in their government. While the people empower the government, the government guides the people. Without faith in government, the people would be unguided and without unity.

It\'s Faith in Government, not Faith in Tyranny, or Faith in Dictatorship.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I know it’s not the same model, as ideas changes and concepts good and bad are exchanged. A government ran by is people, or members in this case. The faith that should be placed should be placed on those members or the people that make up the foundation that the government is built on and what gives it its power. Faith in government is what tyrants and dictators say to gather loyal followers. Do you disagree with the government or do you disagree with the people running it? Correct people empower the government, but the government does not guide its people. Leaders guide, shape, and inspire their people. Governments are necessary evils. People will for some sort of community, some sort of laws, and order to instruct and preserve their lives. So they can have their stuff and be happy. Unity will happen under government control or not, it comes down to the purpose of government. Government changes and such the people in power, so if a government turns bad, or corrupt, it must change. Its people must not have faith that it will change on its own, or that government is always good and that it cannot go bad. Its people and leaders must keep it in check and uphold the traditions and values that are reflected by its people and not what the government dictates.

Reaction score
    Thanks! I haven\'t seen such ridiculously bad trolling in a looong time. I had a good laugh!

I hope you have the nerve to survive the fact that Lazarus is not going to disband.

Have a nice day!

Reaction score
    THE ATHANATOS CONCORD

The Athanatos Concord: an agreement, a coalition, a group of men and women who strive for a brighter future. We have a vision, a vision where the members of the Concord live and work in collaboration, sharing experience, and support. Where others have fallen, we will rise and stand. An unflappable union built upon four cornerstones: Faith, Unity, Truth, and Justice. These are what allow us to band together. These will allow us to thrive. Through these principles we seek to improve the environment for the players and by the players so that StarMade is a better place tomorrow than it is today.

OUR MISSION?

We will provide factions a place to gather and encourage a free exchange of ideas and ideals. Our goal being to offer a forum for discussion, event creation, and friendly cross factional contest. To allow those who wish to work towards the betterment of the community, and their membership, to do so with like minded individuals

We believe that in order to succeed in fostering a better tomorrow, one must strive for steady consistent advancement today.

THE THREAT WE ALL FACE.

As time passes, factions rise and factions fall. Many from mistakes or problems which could have been easily remedied. Almost all here have seen good strong factions crumble into ruin for foolish reasons. This does not have to be the case. No longer must we isolate ourselves. In fact there must be change.

We must Adapt. We must Learn. We must Grow.

The Concord is built upon factions with high potential, stability, and momentum. We work together to manage affairs, retain stability, and ensure each other\'s growth and survival in the ever-changing world.

The Syntechnía - The Laws of the Concord

The Syntechnia is an absolutely vital piece of the Concord, being it\'s book of laws and organization. It can only be modified through very specific processes. However, due to it\'s size, I\'ve made a small chart below that places some of the sections under vague terms to allow people looking for something specific to quickly find what they are looking for.

• Government structure: I, II, III, XIV, XVI, XXVIII, XXX
    • Factions wishing to join: IV, XIV, XXI
    • General rules: V, VI, VII, VIII, IX, X, XXVII, IXXX
    • War rules: VII, VIII, XVII, XX, XXIV

To further allow quick navigation, below is a complete list of all the sections, with just the section number and the title.
    I - The Concord
    II - The Senate
    III - The House
    IV - Joining the Concord
    V - Promotion
    VI - Demotion and Dismissal
    VII - Internal Laws: War
    VIII - External Laws: War
    IX - Internal Laws: Relations
    X - External Laws: Relations
    XI - Weekly Meetings
    XII - Spokesperson
    XIII - Amendments to the Syntechnia
    XIV - Member Standards & Requirements
    XV - Critical Failure Assistance Clause
    XVI - Autonomy Clause
    XVII - Total War Clause
    XVIII - Defendant & Voting Clause
    IXX - Conduct & Behavior
    XX - Minor Battle Clause
    XXI - Faction Creation Clause
    XXII - Shared Knowledge Clause
    XXIII - Non-Agression, Economic, and Trade Agreements
    XXIV - Sabotage and Espionage
    Clause
    XXV - Non-Intereference Agreement
    XXVI - Internal Trust Clause
    XXVII - Early and Fair Warning Clause
    XXVIII - Priority Judgement Clause
    IXXX - Loophole Abuse & Probation
    XXX - Judgement Hosting

And now, the Syntechnia as a whole

Syntechnía
    The Syntechnia, which is Greek for Guild, is the central book of laws within the Concord. It provides the layout for organization, promotion, punishment, justice, and generally anything else that the Athanatos Concord would have to deal with.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Prefix

We follow with Faith in hand. We create and foster Unity among our ranks. We strive for the achievement of Truth, in both knowledge and advancement. We seek to have Justice within this chaotic world. We, as a Concord, are among brothers and sisters, and we will be the Future of StarMade. With the Syntechnia guiding us, we shall not falter nor fail, and we shall stand as one in the face of adversary. The Concord will not submit to any foe, and will not be drowned by deceit and deception. We stand, we fight, we evolve, we grow, we rise. Písti , Enótita , Alítheia , Dikaiosýni.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I- The Concord

The Concord is an alliance between multiple factions, divided into the House and the Senate. The goal of the Concord is to create a better StarMade by uniting factions. This is done through a number of requirements of members, and a strict set of standards.

II- The Senate
    The Senate is the primary governing body of the Concord. There will be no less than three (3) Senators at any given time; If such ever occurs, the members of the House and all remaining Senators vote upon who to bring from the House to the Senate, with completely equal voting power. The Senate is responsible with hosting meetings. Members of the House cannot host \"official\" meetings. The Senate must under all circumstances take meeting requests of Members of the House into consideration. Senators are responsible for the upkeep of the primary thread. Senators are required to attend weekly meetings.

III- The House
    Members of the House are the people who make up the rest of the Concord. Outside of special circumstances (listed in later sections), they have the same voting power as members of the Senate. Members of the House can request to any Senator a subject for a meeting, and will also play part in the weekly meetings hosted by a Senator. Members of the House are required to attend weekly meetings.

IV- Joining the Concord
    Joining is a fairly simple process; The applying faction must have at least five (5) active members. A faction must apply to join by sending a message to any Senator, who will then immediately (and must) bring up a meeting with the other senators to discuss whether the Faction is capable of playing a part in the Concord. If agreed upon, a vote is opened up, including both the House and the Senate. To join, the applying faction must gain a 3/4 vote, with the required votes rounded up in the case of an uneven number of votes. Members who do not vote are counted absent and do not count towards the 3/4 vote requirement, nor do they count against it. If an applying faction fails to receive enough votes, they cannot apply again until a total of 30 days have passed.

V- Promotion
    In order for a member of the House to be promoted to Senator (except in the case of there being less than three senators, see section II), the Faction requesting to become a Senator must have: 12+ active members, been with the Concord for at least a month, and be active on at least one public server. A faction that meets these requirements can request to a Senator to be voted into the Senate; From there, the Senators discuss and place votes. The applying Faction must get at least a 2/3 vote, rounded up. If the applying faction fails, they cannot apply again for at least two weeks.

VI- Demotion and Dismissal

For a member of the Senate to be demoted, any member of the Senate must alert the other members to his consideration of removing a fellow Senator. If other Senators agree, a vote is performed where at least 3/4 (rounded up) must vote against the Senator who was put up for demotion or dismissal. In either case, if the vote passes, the Senator can request House-Level voting, where votes will take place again within the house and the senate, requiring the same 3/4 vote, rounded up. A member of the house can also cause a Senator to be placed for demotion (but not dismissal) if he has at least two (2) other members backing him. At this point, the Senator will be put on a full vote, including House and Senate, with the same requirement of a 3/4 vote, rounded up. Members of the house can be requested to be dismissed if a member of House brings at least two (2) other members or a Senator requests it, and a full vote will occur, with the same requirement of a 3/4 vote, rounded up. A demoted Senator cannot re-apply for Senator for at least two weeks, and any dismissed member cannot re-apply for the same period of time. Any Senator who breaks a law can be placed for demotion, and any House Member breaking the law can be placed for dismissal.

VII - Internal Laws: War

Members of the Concord are not to attack each other in any scenario. Any cases of assault of one Concord faction onto another will be taken into discussion, and if it escalates without permission, appropriate actions will be taken, which can and may include the placing of both factions for dismissal or demotion. Factions can request to enter \"civilized war\" with another Concord faction, at which point both factions will be given a set period of time where they can war against each other. No Concord faction can intervene, and the warring factions will under no circumstances cause damage to any other Concord faction, or be put under risk of dismissal or demotion. After the set time is up, or there is a victor, all war must stop, and both factions return to their general duties.

VIII - External Laws: War
    Members of the Concord are allowed to war freely against Non-Concord factions, except in the case of a faction under another alliance. If the opposing alliance is hostile, free war is allowed. If the opposing alliance is neutral, war is allowed, but the war is initially considered unrelated to the other Concord members. If the opposing alliance is friendly, discussion must be opened between both factions (and, if the situation requires so, both alliances) in order to minimalize collateral damage. If the attacking Concord member(s) fail to do so, said member will be permanently unrelated to the Concord and will not receive assistance from other Concord factions (or said assisting faction will be considered unrelated, also). This will also result in a trial after the war is over. Any member engaged in war can request assistance in the public meetings; Under no circumstances are factions required to assist others in combat, save in the case of total-war where an opposing force declares war against the entire alliance. Any member can accept to assist another member. The Concord can also generally agree to provide general wartime assistance where possible; However, in the case of this, any faction not wishing to provide wartime assistance can legally do so. In the case of singular agreements of assistance, said war efforts remain unrelated to the Concord as a whole. The Concord will also act as a medium to facilitate peace if such a political situation arises.

IX - Internal Laws: Relations
    Members of the Concord are generally expected to assist each other where possible. If a member requests help in the weekly meetings, any member able to reply and respond should do so. Members are required to give general updates on their status during the weekly meetings. Members, under most circumstances, will not interrupt the economy of other members.

X - External Laws: Relations
    The Concord remains separate of singular faction-to-faction alliances. However, in the case of another Alliance or Union offering a peace agreement, or an agreement of any kind, it will be immediately taken under vote, with both the House and the Senate. In the case of a vote to agree to an alliance, the senate gets a +1 vote in whichever direction they lean; If they vote positive, they get +1 vote towards, if they vote negative, they get +1 vote against. Also, if any violence occurs between a faction and the Concord, or another alliance against the Concord, a vote will be taken up to declare whether to consider said group hostile as a whole and to treat them as such. If treated hostile, members of the Concord are given free offensive reign. In the case of this vote, the Senate gains no boost in votes.

XI - Weekly Meetings
    The weekly meetings hosted by a Senator are one of the most vital parts of the Concord. Every week, a new mass-message to all the Members will be sent out, from which conversation will begin. The first step in starting the meeting is for the hosting Senator to bring forth any issues for that week. A single Senator will be selected to do the job, and he will be considered the Concord Spokesperson. From this point, members of the Concord must, at the very least, let the Concord know they are there. Third, conversation will begin, with members working towards handling any issues of the week. The meeting will begin anew every Saturday, with the spokesperson closing the old meeting and starting the new one.

XII - Spokesperson
    Mentioned in Section XI, the Spokesperson is considered the general representative of the Senate. It is his job to host the weekly meetings, bring issues up to the Senate and/or the House, and to oversee the Concord operation as a whole. He has the same operation and voting power as other Senate members, and is generally considered more of an elder figure than a direct leader.

XIII - Amendments to the Syntechnía
    The Syntechnia, being the core of the Athanatos Concord as a whole, undergoes the most rigorous voting and discussion periods before being edited. In order to be edited, every single Senator must agree that there is an issue that needs to be handled. From there, the House is alerted to the issue. There is no official vote yet, at this point, however, the House can now choose to attempt to Veto the proposed change. If they get a 4/5 vote (rounded up) then the change is scrapped. After alerting the House to the proposed change, the Spokesperson (or whoever he or she delegates to do so) will be assigned with the duty of writing the amended section, or amending on a new section. After this amendment is complete, it must pass a unanimous (100% pass) vote by the Senate. After passing the vote of the Senate, it must then pass a 2/3 vote by the House, rounded up. After this point, the Spokesperson will then go onto the thread and directly amend the Syntechnía. If it is an addition (as in a new sections), the number of the section will be placed in brackets [#] for two weeks. During said two weeks, a meeting can be called by the Senate if the amended addition to the Syntechnía proves to be ineffective or detrimental, or if it needs to be edited. Editing resets the two week timer. After the two weeks are over, the brackets are removed. If the amendment is a change to an existing section (excluding edits to added sections within the two week period), then the changed piece(s) of the old section are crossed through (such as this) and the new pieces are added within italics (such as this). They go through the same two week period; At the end of the two weeks, the crossed through pieces are removed completely and the italicized pieces are made normal and permanent. Finally, a recording of the original Syntechnía is always stored on the Concord website.

XIV - Member Standards & Requirements
    All members of the Athanatos Concord are required to keep a certain standard within their respective faction.

1. House Members must never have a faction population less than four (4), and Senators must never have a faction population less than ten (10). This number is separate from the amount required to join (5 for House, 12 for Senate). If such a situation arises, the faction has 1 week to change the situation and acquire new members. If the member fails to do so, they can be placed for dismissal (House) or demotion (Senate).
    2. All members, during the first weekly meeting of every month, must give a report of their faction population. During this time they must state if there was an activity check and resulting dismissals between the last population statement. This means that members cannot go more than three population statements without performing a check, or risk being placed for demotion or dismissal. The information will be publicly listed within the Concord primary thread.
    3. All members must alert the Senate to any change in command within the member faction. Faction leaders (who act as the spokesperson of their faction within the Concord) are listed on the main Concord thread.
    4. All members must perform monthly (at the minimum) activity checks, with a preferable rate of bi-weekly activity checks. Members are responsible for kicking members that are inactive. Failure to do so will result in placement for demotion or dismissal.
    5. All members must attend the weekly meeting. Failure to attend two out of three meetings (not necessarily consecutively) will bring the member into risk for demotion or dismissal.
    6. All members must alert the rest of the Concord when they are making a major move into a server, as in going in to establish long-term residence.

XV - Critical Failure Assistance Clause
    In the case of a member faction going under due to a complete crash within the chain of command (leader leaving, revolt, or so on), the Senate will assume joint-member temporary control over the faction and foster to repair any damage done, and attempt to re-instate stability without violating the factions current design. If the population of said member fails to cooperate, the faction will be considered beyond saving and will be immediately dismissed, without vote. The Senate must work to reinstate a new chain of command, and immediately upon re-stabilization of the faction, the member faction will be returned to autonomy and Senate will give up all command. Failure for the Senate to give up command will result in immediate placement for dismissal. The maximum time to repair a failed faction is two weeks, after which the member faction will be considered beyond hope and immediately removed. Any Senator abusing control will immediately be placed for vote to be demoted.

XVI - Autonomy Clause
    The Concord is a mutual union, not a defense agreement or any kind of alliance where members are forced to come to aid of one-another. Henceforth, failure to operate effectively by a faction may or may not result in assistance by other faction; The Concord cannot force member factions into any actions. Coupled alongside this, agreements to take action by the Concord only include factions that agreed to take action. In exemplum, if factions 1, 2, and 3 agreed in a Concord meeting to take up arms against a foe, but faction 4 and 5 disagreed, both (as long as they did not violate any piece of Concord law) would operate separately. The warring factions would be considered separate (on our side of the view) from the neutral factions.

XVII - Total War Clause
    In the case of the entire Concord coming under assault (as in total war, where a entity declares war against the Concord as a whole, not against any specific member{s}), members of the Concord will be required to put into a war effort if possible if Total War is declared (which is done by a complete vote, House and Senate, with equal voting power. In the case of defending against an attack, only 2/3 vote is needed. In the case of attacking, unanimous vote is required.). This means that, if members of the Concord are active on the server where the war is taking place, they are required to assist other Concord factions (whether it be economically, offensively, defensively, or so on). Members not within the server are not required to join and engage in war, but are requested to do so. The militaries of the warring factions within total war will discuss politics and strategy as a whole. The moment the war ends (no matter the means), Total War will be declared over and factions under assault can operate under complete autonomy. Failure to engage in Total War in any way where the situation absolutely calls for said member to do so will result in voting.

XVIII - Defendant & Voting Clause
    In any case where a member (or potential member) is the subject of a vote, said member must be allowed to present his case to the whole within the weekly meeting (in the case of an applying faction, his case will be posted on the weekly meeting by a Senator, who will recieve the case from the applying faction). If the member is failed to be alerted, the vote is considered void. If the member is alerted, but does not post a case within a week of being alerted, votes are still applied as normal. Votes can be changed within that weekly period.

IXX - Conduct & Behavior
    All members are required to display professional and mature behavior, primarily when within the weekly meeting, dealing with other factions and alliances, and with other members of the Concord. If a member is seen displaying erroneous or rowdy behavior (in situations where such behavior would cause unnecessary chaos), said member will risk being placed under vote for demotion or dismissal. The vote will instead require a 4/5 vote. More grace is granted when dealing with non-concord factions and personnel. Grace is much less when dealing with relations between Concord faction members.

XX - Minor Battle Clause
    Minor battles between Concord members and non-concord personnel and factions are allowed. Minor battles are defined as being singular battles that take place in a singular location, lasting only short periods, and not escalating to other locations, factions, or so on. The battle, however, must not be done out of spite or purely due to emotional reasons, there must be a reasonable purpose. Failure to follow that rule will result in risk of demotion or dismissal. The member engaging in the battle is deemed responsible to keep it contained. Failure to keep the battle contained and from causing a war will result in the said faction to be considered separate politically from the Concord as long as they are engaged in war, and this clause will no longer apply to the situation, instead shifting to section VII. This clause is considered void if the battle includes a faction within a friendly alliance, and shifts again to section VII.

XXI - Faction Creation Clause
    There is a special case where people wanting to create a faction can come to us. In this case, they will be assigned a Senator to act as a consultant. The Senator will work to help said person to design a faction layout, main thread, and so on. The Senator will also help said person place people the applying person brings along into a chain of command. The basic concept is that the person wanting to create a faction comes to the Concord with a basic concept for what he wants his faction to be, and then the Senator assigned to him will make sure said faction is created in a complete, whole manner that will attract members, fill a niche, and remain stable over time. Once the Senator approves the finished model, said person is then given permission to post the completed thread on the forum on the nearest Saturday. The faction is considered a member of the Concord for two weeks, starting on the Saturday it is posted. The Senator is still considered a consultant for the two weeks, and will assist the faction leader in his duties. After two weeks, if the faction proves stable and able to grow, it remains a part of the Concord. If it fails, it is removed from the Concord and considered a void faction. The purpose of this clause is to help decrease the number of poorly thought out, spammy, and horribly designed factions that clutter the faction page.

XXII - Shared Knowledge Clause
    Members of the Concord are expected to share basic information with other Concord members. They do not have to divulge secretive information, but general useful information should be presented. How strong they are on a server, locations of places to expand, so on. Concord members can also request for assistance that would require information (where to go on a server), and members who can provide said information will be expected to do so. The same goes for ship technology, however on a lesser scale. Members can request help with something to be built, but members are not required to respond to said request. However, it is well looked upon.

XXIII - Non-Agression, Economic, and Trade Agreements
    Members of the Concord are required to respect the airspace of fellow Concord members. This means that members cannot disrupt other members economic ability (affecting their planets, trade routes, stations, ect). Failure to follow that rule will result in placement for demotion or dismissal. Members are allowed free trade among themselves, and part of the goal of the Concord is to foster healthy trade between Concord factions.

XXIV - Sabotage and espionage Clause
    Members are completely banned from performing sabotage and espionage with other Concord factions. Any member caught doing so will be placed for immediate dismissal or demotion. Any member caught doing so in order to provide an outsider with information will be immediately placed for dismissal. Members of the Concord are allowed to perform espionage on non-concord personnel, factions, and alliances. However, members caught doing so without making it public are considered politically separate from the Concord when it comes to the repercussions of said actions.

XXV - Non-Interference Agreement
    Member factions agree not to interfere with fellow members that would hinder there operations. This includes:
    1. Utilizing shop clusters within member territory that would cause their economic ability to be lessed due to their primary credits source being drained.
    2. Destroying and salvaging planets/stations that are in the path of member expansion in order to hinder their economic gain.
    3. Bringing war or violence that causes damage to or puts members (and their territory, ships, ect) in risk of being damaged.
    4. Other actions that can cause hinderence to Concord factions
    Failure to follow this clause will result in placement for dismissal or demotion.

XXVI - Internal Trust Clause
    Any vital information shared within the weekly meetings is considered private information within the Concord. The information is confidential and not to be shared outside the Concord. The information can however be shared with the high-ranking population of one of the member factions, but not the general population (as a member could discuss confidential information with their officers, but not their general population). Members are allowed to declare any information they share as confidential when they are saying it. However, members cannot declare information confidential if:
    1. Said member did not declare the information confidential within the weekly meeting. As in, once the next meeting is declared, information not declared confidential can be told to others.
    2. The information is not their own; One member cannot declare another members information confidential.
    Information however is considered automatically confidential if:
    1. The information is contained within said weekly meeting. Once the weekly meeting is over, only absolute confidential information remains confidential.
    2. Information that details coordinates of one of the members bases, operations, and so on.
    3. Information that details the operations of a Member, wether offensive, defensive, economic, or expansive.
    4. Any and all information that has to do with war.
    5. Any private sharing of information, or \"intel\".
    The only way confidential information is allowed to be shared is if the member(s) that contained said information share it. As in, if a member declares private war, it only becomes non-confidential if the member declaring the private war. All confidential information is considered non-confidential after a month after it becomes void (as in the timer, in case of a war, only starts once the war is considered over.

XVIII - Priority Judgement Clause
    The Senate is considered responsible in deciding whether an offense is worthwhile of demotion or dismissal. If a member violates any of the Syntechnia\'s sections, section XVIII comes into play. First attempt to decide wether the offense is a punishable violation is attempted simply though discussion on trying to reach a decision. If discussion fails, a vote occurs. If a vote fails to produce an answer, the vote is taken to the House. Votes require 2/3 vote within the senate (rounded up), and 3/4 in the House if it is taken to the House (rounded up). If a Senator is considered to have commited to an offense, and the Senate decides he is innocent and not viable for demotion, the House is allowed to take a vote requiring a 3/4 vote (rounded up), including the votes of the Senate.

IXXX - Loophole Abuse & Probation
    While the Syntechnia is an extremely detailed and thought-out document, people will always manage to find holes that allow them to bypass the system. Due to the amendment process, the damage would likely be performed before an amendment could be added. This is where section IXXX comes into play. The senate is allowed to discuss if a member is currently utilizing a previous++++++++++++++ ly unseen loophole within the Syntechnia. If the Senate reaches an agreement, they can vote to place a member on probation. They must contact said member and order him to stop whatever actions are bypassing the Syntechnia. If the member refuses, the Senate can place him up for demotion or dismissal. In the case of this vote, every member of the senate gets +1 voting power.

Probation lasts until the end of the next weekly meeting period. During probation, a member cannot engage in war with another faction except in self defence, is considered politically seperate from the Concord, and will not be considered politically part of the Concord during this period.

XXX - Judgement Hosting
    Whenever a vote takes place, it will be honsted in a seperate message. The Spokesperson is primarily responsible for hosting this message, but can delegate said responsibility to another Senator. This is too keep the weekly meetings organized and clean, and to do the same for judgements.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    I think, it\'s the timing and order, in which you spread information.

First you spread the existance of the concord with the note, that most members of the Lazarus haven\'t liked hearing that.(This is what you told me, if you told others something different, it\'s your problem to unravel this completely)

And then you start this thread, and post chatlogs, that (outside of their context within the whole conversation) can be interpreted as the Lazarus trying to go to war. And as far as I can tell, you thought that would cause us to loose members.

The timing itself suggest, that you tried to prevent the concord. First you leak it, to force people to make up their minds about it, then you try to destroy the LE, who are one of the first 2 members of the concord. And if you\'d have been successful, the concord\'d only have one member, and since it is an alliance, it\'d naturally disband, since it\'d have only one member.

Please feel free to correct me on any of these conclusions.

Reaction score
    so why haven\'t I picked on the other faction involved?

maybe I don\'t know what I am doing, maybe I am just causing chaos, maybe I\'m not maybe I have an agenda maybe I don\'t. even If I said a thing why would anyone belive me. the only thing you can deal with is what you know, not what you think you know.

And based on the published chat logs and leaked internal documents you can say with some merit of truth I know more then most members of lazarus. excluding my own knowledge.

so why would someone with indepth knowledge announce the disbandment of a faction, could it be he knows something you don\'t? maybe something nature doesn\'t maybe nature knows and isn\'t telling factional members due to as already displayed willfull ignorance?

who knows all I know is...

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    You haven\'t picked on anyone else because this entire thread was created purely because you have come to hate Nature and what he does, from as far as I can tell purely because he doesn\'t do exactly what you plan him to or want him to, not because you have some secret plan or are \"predicting the future\", because the Lazarus isn\'t going anywhere.

Reaction score
    Outside of that being a horrible read, I have to say that the Lazarus is not going anywhere. There is very little that I hide from the Lazarus High Command, and the Officers of the Imperium. And the only reason we don\'t go throwing things around to every member whenever we think of something is simply because that\'s what the government does. Before I get every member involved, I want to make sure whatever I\'ll be sharing is ready, well-thought out, and worthwhile. I don\'t need to bother the entire Imperium with minor details.

Also, the Lazarus is and will remain to be a major faction. There are absolutely no plans of breaking the Lazarus apart. In fact, if you actually had done your research, and used your \"spies\" for anything other than information that wouldn\'t provide any tactical advantage, you would have discovered that I am working to make the Lazarus a more redundant, sturdy, and reliable network. The Imperium is even designed in such a way that even if I left it would stay and progress exactly as it does now.

Reaction score
    Outside of that being a horrible read, I have to say that the Lazarus is not going anywhere. There is very little that I hide from the Lazarus High Command, and the Officers of the Imperium. And the only reason we don\'t go throwing things around to every member whenever we think of something is simply because that\'s what the government does. Before I get every member involved, I want to make sure whatever I\'ll be sharing is ready, well-thought out, and worthwhile. I don\'t need to bother the entire Imperium with minor details.

Also, the Lazarus is and will remain to be a major faction. There are absolutely no plans of breaking the Lazarus apart. In fact, if you actually had done your research, and used your \"spies\" for anything other than information that wouldn\'t provide any tactical advantage, you would have discovered that I am working to make the Lazarus a more redundant, sturdy, and reliable network. The Imperium is even designed in such a way that even if I left it would stay and progress exactly as it does now.

Reaction score
    There is no apparent reason for you to release one of the drafts of the Concord, outside of causing damage. You want to give people something they can see, in order to try and cause damage to the Concord, or to the Lazarus. For some reason, you have resorted to simplistic tactics.

Nonetheless, you have failed to damage the creation of the Concord.