An Open letter to the Lazarus Imperium refugees

Reaction score
    How you belive our loyalty can be shaken. You are quite mistaken.

- Dj-Col7 a.k.a Neon Blades

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Hey, at least I\'m finally not involved with the newest forum shitfest. ^^

Reaction score
    but I consider it faith in my members. And playing a game. To be frank, we\'re all just playing a videogame. I created the Lazarus because I wanted to take part in the larger scheme of the gaming community here in StarMade. All these \"spies\" and \"networks\" you talk about, well, they don\'t really matter to me. Even Dark played a role in the Lazarus. In the end, the Lazarus is a place where people can enjoy playing StarMade, and be united under a single cause. And you know what? That cause hasn\'t been damaged at all. This spy situation is more of a nausiance, really. Something I just have to deal with so your drama doesn\'t clog up the pipes.

If anything, you should be embarassed that you\'re trying to create so much trouble in a videogame. You devote all this time trying to convince everyone you have infinite spy networks and that you know everything. You didn\'t learn any government secrets. You didn\'t get any money. And you cause all of this stress and drama between factions, while you claim to be trying to foster \"a better StarMade community\" with your Odium Pact.

Not to mention all you did was find out something that everyone would probably know in a week or so, the Athanatos Concord and something, to be honest, I am extremely proud of creating. It\'s going to be a friendly alliance between factions, a true United Nations of Starmade, a place that works towards fostering a better tomorrow.

All this drama is in no way going to effect the Lazarus Imperium. While you\'ve been over here shouting and spewing information, we have been carrying on as normal. I\'ve aprehended Dark-Life, and she\'ll be placed under questioning. No brash actions are being taken. Security was increased to a degree, and all of our members were alerted of this slander, but it was actually done in a manner that shows my support to all of my members. And as you can see, they have been coming and responding in support of the Lazarus Imperium.

And finally, of course I think highly of myself. I do not see myself as better than others. I know that, at the core of the Lazarus, it\'s members are what makes it truly the great faction it is today. I merely give the faction direction and keep it organized. It\'s members are it\'s heart and soul. But I still must have faith in myself! Why should I lead a faction if I do not see myself as a skilled individual? A leader should be capable, and have pride in his abilities, and upmost respect for the people he leads.

We will carry on uscathed, as always. We\'re all still gaming, and we\'re all still having fun.

MrNature72
    Emperor of the Lazarus Imperium

Reaction score
    should i put to use my well know conversation destroying skills?

or should i test out that \"self destruct\" virus i\'ve been making he he he.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Conversation destroying skills, unless they result in a flamewar.

The virus is only a last resort, that shouldn\'t be used on the SM forums xP

Reaction score
    This is rediculous. Why would the Lazarus be dead? This is a new low for you Ridik.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Ridik is obviously a somewhat, shall we say, younger player. Standard Operating Procedure for babies and small children is to whine and beg and wheedle for something, then when they don\'t get it, to throw all their toys out of the pram. Ridik is obviously jealous of the fact that the Lazarus Imperium can somehow manage to be a better faction than any in his \"pact\", and because of that, he has decided to attempt to undermine the Lazarus Imperium.

Ridik, one of the hardest things for anyone to do is apologize and admit defeat. Anyone is capable of it, but few choose to. Do you know why that is? It\'s generally because they can\'t look past the end of their own noses to see that it is not, in fact, all about you.

Novel solution for you, Ridik: If you can\'t beat somebody, ADMIT DEFEAT. Show that you do in fact posess a brain and a set of cojones, and say \"You know what? It\'s ok for you guys to not be a part of my thing. We can still get along for it.\"

UK_IN_US, Lazarus Imperium-Void Templar diplomat, out.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Is this a new low? Perhaps your faction is merely dead in the eyes of the Pact, and no longer of notable mention? I dunno the details myself, but what I have hear, I\'m not too impressed myself...

Reaction score
    UK_IN_US is a diplomat between the two factions, not a diplomat which speaks for said factions in the greater areana of faction politics.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I know I shouldnt say anything, since I\'m not Directly involved

But How is this gonna to acomplish anything Productive?

Its basicaly you saying that your Allaince is better then the Pact (despite not even being offically formed yet) and that Ridik should just give up because E-peen.

This is more-so a Dispute between Ridik and Nature, Euro-corp and Lazarus. All this is doing, is inciting members of the respective alliances (Void templar, Vaygr, Omega Corp, Event Horizon, etc) to join in this dispute. And as much as I would love for this to elscalate to a war (as would many members of the Vaygr, I\'m sure), I would think it\'d be in your best interest to keep this professionally, and in a way that doesnt sound like \"U MaD BrA?!?\", being a representive and all.

But again, it is not my Place to say... yet.