Status
    Not open for further replies.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I like to keep this section (along with five others) white.

Going for some sort of record ;)

Reactions: xlBlackhawklx
    Reaction score
    First major ship the -AA- Komodo Destroyer LMS is to be commissioned tomorrow. Fully built to new update specs. This along with the new fighter, dropship/gunship variants, and several invasion vehicles is showing promise to our growth. A new base is also in the works. Pics will follow soon after!

Reaction score
    AA Komodo Destroyer LMS With Frontal Bulkheads activated and deactivated. Useful for ramming through blockades or taking full on frontal attacks

[DOUBLEPOST=1412692445,1412692132][/DOUBLEPOST]Just some nice new features of the ship like the drop pods, hangar bay, and orbital bombardment cannons

[DOUBLEPOST=1412693147][/DOUBLEPOST]New Dropship also has a variant for a gunship

[DOUBLEPOST=1412693346][/DOUBLEPOST]Just a glimpse of our marines invasion equipment MORE TO COME

Reaction score
    Lol silly marines red means dead[DOUBLEPOST=1412737118,1412734194][/DOUBLEPOST]Breaking News: Change of Command Ceremony for Fleet Admiral. SpEcIlEdD Recieved a promotion from Fleet Admiral to Chief of Staff. AssIn9 has taken command of Fleet and promises to uphold the finest traditions of fleet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Dear Citizens of this as of yet unexplored universe,

The purpose of this letter is to convey to you my Intense support for the Alliance Armada and my fellow comrades in arms, and their trust in me to lead them as Fleet Admiral. The information in the next two paragraphs is offered to assist you in evaluating the basis of my statements that follow.

I am a gamer, I don't play games, I work to enjoy my time with the games that I have access to. I have been playing space combat sims and other similar games since the last dynasty, and Earthsiege 2 by Sierra. Continuing through the X series by Egosoft and Eve. and including games in more modern systems.

I have been trusted to Lead citizens as an Administrator in many facets of life. I am a Network Administrator by trade and have spent years as a CS:S admin. I have gained admin on multiple occasions for many Games and servers and will continue to show my professionalism in leading our fleet to glory, and being firm and just in leading our fleet and assisting the server.

I understand you have mostly been notifyed of this change by the Alliance-Armada.com forums and Starmadedock.net post by our Comander in Chief Blackhawk. I fully endorse and support our command structure and will continue to do so.

Space Naval battle is evolving at a rapid pace. We are setting an Itinerary for DropShip Pilot training and Turret Control. We are also working with the Marine division to train in personal combat incase of boarding and ship takeover. Please be aware that this is only the beginning. Training programs are being created and will be posted for all personnel of the Alliance Armada and Alliance Armada Recruits. We are recruiting for Marine and Fleet divisions. Apply today at Alliance-Armada.com, and join us on our server.

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning. - J.M. Barrie
    Molon Labe. CCDL!

TL-DR: Join Fleet!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Join Fleet! Strength in space!
    Join Marines! First into battle!

Reaction score
    Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you today to ask a question of you all. Will you stand idly by while brave soldiers stand at the forefront of combat, defending all that you own? Will you allow others to serve as your shield against danger and calamity?

Or will you take a stand against the unjust, and protect those who cannot defend themselves? Will you stand in the face of danger and protect all from the scourge of death and destruction? Will you stand as the barrier of protection against chaos and those who would like nothing more than to wreak havoc and erase you and anyone in their way from existence? Will you stand amongst those whom you can proudly call brother? Will you stand up for the common man, the one who has no chance against those who come armed with sword and flame, the ones who would seek to destroy all that you and him hold dear? Will you take the mantle of responsibility and protect your allies? Would you fly boldly into battle to save your comrades?

WOULD YOU HOLD BACK THE ONCOMING TIDE OF THE FORCES OF DEATH AND DESPAIR? WOULD YOU JOIN ALLIANCE ARMADA MARINE CORPS, AND STAND FAST AGAINST THE ENEMY WHO UNDOUBTEDLY WATCHES!?!?!?

This is Jtwood20, Marine General, signing off

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Ladies and gentlemen, I stand before you today to ask a question of you all. Will you stand idly by while brave soldiers stand at the forefront of combat, defending all that you own? Will you allow others to serve as your shield against danger and calamity?

Or will you take a stand against the unjust, and protect those who cannot defend themselves? Will you stand in the face of danger and protect all from the scourge of death and destruction? Will you stand as the barrier of protection against chaos and those who would like nothing more than to wreak havoc and erase you and anyone in their way from existence? Will you stand amongst those whom you can proudly call brother? Will you stand up for the common man, the one who has no chance against those who come armed with sword and flame, the ones who would seek to destroy all that you and him hold dear? Will you take the mantle of responsibility and protect your allies? Would you fly boldly into battle to save your comrades?

WOULD YOU HOLD BACK THE ONCOMING TIDE OF THE FORCES OF DEATH AND DESPAIR? WOULD YOU JOIN ALLIANCE ARMADA MARINE CORPS, AND STAND FAST AGAINST THE ENEMY WHO UNDOUBTEDLY WATCHES!?!?!?

This is Jtwood20, Marine General, signing off
    Blaw red, too painful to read.[DOUBLEPOST=1412904721,1412904623][/DOUBLEPOST]oh and btw nothing can shield against the calamity >:)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    He refers to a Calderon Battleship design. One of the reborn republics originals. It is extremely large and dangerous.

Reaction score
    From a tactical perspective turrets don't have brains and can't think logically like people. They target whatever flies by them. Thus the defense to that are drone ships giving them plenty to shoot at. even if you were to set them to target the things go batty and miss 70% of their shots. As for cruisers they are first target of smaller destroyers and corvettes. Everything can be out run. Its just how you use your inventory to accomplish victory. The big ships are more of a statement of power not logical or viable in combat. Rather as a fear factor to anyone who opposes you. However, not in the first rounds of picks for my draft,

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    From a tactical perspective turrets don't have brains and can't think logically like people. They target whatever flies by them. Thus the defense to that are drone ships giving them plenty to shoot at. even if you were to set them to target the things go batty and miss 70% of their shots. As for cruisers they are first target of smaller destroyers and corvettes. Everything can be out run. Its just how you use your inventory to accomplish victory. The big ships are more of a statement of power not logical or viable in combat. Rather as a fear factor to anyone who opposes you. However, not in the first rounds of picks for my draft,
    That all depends on your fleet's doctrines and how you mobilize you assets. In the CR we deploy large ships to great effect , and while I would like to elaborate on this topic, I can't due to it being classified information. It all depends on your preferred strategy and style of combat. Dismissing tactics because they may seem unusable or obsolete from your point of perspective however would be a major error. Always expect the unexpected, never rule out a specific tactic because it may seem unviable from your personal perspective.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Any ship can be countered and all sizes of ships can be Killed. It all comes down to good ships and importantly good team work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.