-=Alliance Armada=- Honor, Order, Power

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    You know, in general the best way to bump one's faction's thread is to post some news(regardless of how unimportant they are).

Reaction score
    How many people are in this faction?
    And also can a person in your faction be multiple branches? Because I love designing and building ships, anywhere from titans to fighters, but I also want to fly the ships I make.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    There are currently 10 in recruitment, 14 in main group. The max we've had at any point in time is roughly 30 and that was before my deployment lol. Also yes our engineers do enter combat on a regular basis. as well as craft and design

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    ALLIANCE NEWS NETWORK
    Good morning viewers! It's a bright and sunny day on the edge of the Celadon Nebula. We have a few top stories for you today. Most of which looks to bring a promising new outlook to our survival!

• Engineers progress on the station has slowed slightly due to the continuous bombardment of pirates looking for a quick score, The marine commander has assured the populace that this issue will be resolved soon!
    • Change of command (Marines, Engineers): The Marines have received a new commander early yesterday morning. Jtwood20 gratefully accepted the position and had this to say. "I didn't do my duty looking for a promotion, I did my duty because it's what was asked of me. Now you ask me to lead you and I will dedicate the same amount of patience and effort to the same cause." With that news the engineering commander has been reinstated. Khelben45 returns after taking a brief Emergency Leave period.
    • Fleet Progress - Engineering Commander, khelben45 has stated that the Alliance Armada is expected to be refit and replaced by the end of this month.
    • Recruitment Drive - Recruiters with the Alliance Armada have enacted a recruitment drive with the permission of the Alliance Armada's Supreme Commander, Blackhawk. All new recruits will be accepted into the training program and receive the rank of E-2 in their respective division. This brings about a 1.2Million Dollar Weekly Pay Raise for all New recruits
    • Chief Financial Officer has stated that the funds required for living outside the station are exceed what can be earned through honorable wages. Blackhawk responded to this with income based housing located on the outer ring of the station. this comes with news that wages for Miners and Haulers will be increased next week.
    • Elections are expected to take place next week for 8 different positions inside the fleet. These positions will control the day to day operation of the Armada and are expected to be high paying salaried tenures.
    • Immigration has hit a boom as 20 new civilians have come to the Celadon Nebula in search of safety. With this more recruits have enlisted in positions with the alliance armada boot camp. It now stands as 12 Recruits and 16 Troopers inside the main faction. Blackhawk states he is happy with the outcome of the soldiers' training and looks forward to what they bring to the table!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    How many people are in this faction?
    And also can a person in your faction be multiple branches? Because I love designing and building ships, anywhere from titans to fighters, but I also want to fly the ships I make.
    Is there room in the Armada for the last remnant of the Royal Navy?

Reaction score
    There is room for anyone willing to follow the rules of the server and has a level head on their shoulders. Feel free to join of our IP: sm.alliance-armada.com

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Our base is up and fully operational the first invasion ship has been put into service

D

Deleted member 301635

I'm tempted to wardec you, if only to stop your constant self-bumping.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Really if you want some attention try posting something interesting instead of a dot, it really gets annoying after awhile.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This thread is an obvious infraction of the no triple posting rule.

Blackhawk if you really want to stay at the top of the faction thread list post something meaningful. Even if it's just a roleplay thing (Something more and more shipyards are doing and are in fact very effective).

Reaction score
    Not to be rude, but you do not have to click my link. The only way it can become annoying is if you pay attention to it. Please take the drama elsewhere

Status
    Not open for further replies.