-=Alliance Armada=- Honor, Order, Power

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    ....Oh for the love of.....Ponies are you kidding me on my thread. Shaneeeeee we're going to have a talk >.>

Reaction score
    NEWS UPDATE:

Numbers have broken 50+ With Recruitment wiped of stagnant recruits
    New Doctrine for behavior and performance introduced within the Alliance Armada.
    Currently Starting Fresh on a new station
    More ships entered into our fleet

Reaction score
    We are on a "actual" server, it is 8th in the list and has constant activity of above 20-30 people after school/ work hours. Honestly, I kind of like being on our faction sponsored server we can keep the drama and exploits to a minimum. Meanwhile maintaining our stock and resources the same way as we do on any other server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well you wouldn't be putting you faction to the test if the only server you operate on is the one you own, It'd be more like what rebel alliance once was.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Elwyn is love, Elwyn is life :P

Reaction score
    Well once the drama ceases in the community, much like what you are causing on my thread. Then maybe I'll decide to leave the safe haven and expand. Until then my guys, along with the other factions that play on my server are perfectly fine not handling big faction drama that comes with being on servers where the clash of titans often occur.

Reaction score
    Now for you guys to try and plant spies in my faction after I clearly opted out of your petty games, anyone found with the affiliation of Calderon Empire shall be hence forth Banned from our server.

You wanted an enemy you got one, I don't appreciate shady tactics. Shows a lack of courage and tact.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well this is a blank front in terms of applications. So without further wait....

IGN: Kniaz_Markov
    IGA: (In-game age 24)
    Age: 8,826,762 minutes old (147,112 hours old) (6,129 days old)(876 weeks old)(201 months old)(16 years old)
    Downloaded TS3?: Had it for ages
    Skills: Building bases, cargo ships, personal preferred designs, building a lot of outposts and than realizing you have many more bases and materials than you have members to take them
    Can you follow COC: COC.....what's that
    Prior Experience:
    Been in starmade for 1 year and 4 months ish.
    History with factions in order:
    -Leader of Markonian Builders. Reached 10 members. Disassembled
    -Leader of Markonian Alliance. Markonian Vassalage faction led by a trusted ally is formed. Markonian Fleet led by a trusted ally is formed. Coalition of 20 members. Disassembled
    -Markonian Alliance&Vassalage formed on elwyn (7 members). Me-one of admins=clash clash=i leave the server and the factions disassemble.
    -Triple M formed. 4 members. Disassembled.
    -Russian Brotherhood formed. 7 members. Server owner's uncle dies. Server goes down.
    No starmade for a couple of monts
    -Markonian Alliance formed on tethys. 14 members. Than comes reset+whitelisting. 7 people disappear and another leaves to mushroom-fleet.
    -http://starmadedock.net/threads/the-great-novgorod-republic.3009/

Tell us about yourself http://cs617827.vk.me/v617827863/19d52/UkeIvtpfTV8.jpg

Look up and check this http://starmadedock.net/threads/the-great-novgorod-republic.3009/
    Russian but live in Britain GMT time. Love idea of RP. TOTAL WAR-Strategy game fanatic with 2300 hours+ on record. Love political strategy. Like to be part of a good community. Bilingual & studying french (Vive la Grande République de Novgorod), spanish (¡Viva la Gran República de Novgorod!), latin (yes latin. Ego sum Dominus mundi!)
    Would be interested in joining the faction on this server, and if it expands on other servers too. Seems like a decent faction with a good promising leader.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Accepted: Please get in touch with Starkiller, 111shaneb111, jtwood20, Cornelis, or myself for training. Look forward to having you aboard

Zeveryn

The Devious Traitor
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Now for you guys to try and plant spies in my faction after I clearly opted out of your petty games, anyone found with the affiliation of Calderon Empire shall be hence forth Banned from our server.

You wanted an enemy you got one, I don't appreciate shady tactics. Shows a lack of courage and tact.

So basicly what You are saying There, any faction to declare War upon your faction Will get Banned from your server. I can safely say that Tartaran Empire doesnt acknowledge your faction If this is how you deal with threats

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So basicly what You are saying There, any faction to declare War upon your faction Will get Banned from your server. I can safely say that Tartaran Empire doesnt acknowledge your faction If this is how you deal with threats

Well, considering their combat experience involves curb stomping AI....

Rebel alliance no.2?

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    I saw them on EE the other day... for a few minutes before they left. Perhaps it was too hard :(

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    ^ and also there is no Calderon Empire, just saying.....

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Banning a faction for the mistake of one person not knowing the intent or circumstances is a bit rash and harsh. If one of my members want to be in another faction, this I can not stop, but hope his loyalties and integrity are solid. Yes, one of my members did join your faction, his voice did him in. Does that affiliation discredit him from being in other factions or does that only account for yours. That member that joined your faction, did so on his own. But was forced to leave because of fear.

Reaction score
    "Other factions keep the drama to yourself. I'm here to play a game therefore opt-out of over-dramatic politics and rumors"

Apparently you guys have missed this quote at the top. Planting a spy in my faction crossed this threshold I'd rather battle AI who don't reduce themselves to such a low level than battle players who place themselves in less than honorable positions.

Leanson he did in fact know what he was doing and even proudly proclaimed that he was trying to spy in stardock chat.
    Out of fear of what?! A space slap? A few cuss words. You cannot fear pixels
    No, I don't ban every enemy I ban the ones that do not adhere to a blatant disclaimer posted at the top of our faction page.

Just as I have opted out of the rumors and diplomacy which is clearly being violated right now. me pointing out a spy and giving notice of ban/enemy is not by any means enticement to diplomatic relations. As I have said before this game is riddled with over-dramatics instead of being the game its supposed to be. Build a ship, Build a Base, Recruit, and Fight each other. Flaming, Spying, Stealing other peoples designs is far from being as fun as being able to tear that ship apart

Twoniner you are no longer welcome on my thread either, all you have done since day one is insult and flame. Please do not comment again. As anything you have to say tends to be an insult rather than informative. Any further violation will go straight to the moderators.

Leanson if you would like to talk about the event my private messaging is open.

Rimmer, no server is too hard to accomplish we are already set with a fairly large bank account in Elwyn, thanks to a few contractors. We just like to have our ducks in a row before we start dealing with an enemy. Any smart commander would do the exact same thing. No jump head first into a shark tank without any defense.

Any faction wishing to be at war with us do so honorably and with tact not infiltrating with a crap ton of spies and un-factioning homebase. That's what has earned CR's ban on our server, if they cannot follow a simple statement at the top of my faction post. How can I expect them to follow server rules in my server? I'm open for legitimate questions as long as these questions do not contain TwoNiner like subliminal insults.

Status
    Not open for further replies.