-=Alliance Armada=- Honor, Order, Power

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Indeed, All that I ask is that he be held accountable for his actions and lack thereof in accountability is what has forced my hand into a KOS order. This is not the civil war gentlemen in modern warfare there is two kinds of people the ones who react quick to a situation and the ones who are dead. You instigated an incident and I responded simple as that.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    All I can say is if you think I'm dumb enough to send a spy into your faction and later have his voice heard on not one, but multiple videos posted on YouTube for the public to watch and hear, then you might not want to think too lowly of others.

Reaction score
    I never said you were dumb enough at all, I just said since you fail to hold your man accountable I will certainly do so in your place one way or another.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I will barge in and make a small input.
    @TwoNiner and @Leanson
    You too had the same idea as Blackhawk that one guy is responsible can act for the whole faction.
    I have two examples:
    1. Zev asked if you where ever online. Niner got crazy and started a war with us.
    2. Incap said something and you guys went to war again.

So dont be like that you have never done it yourselves.
    ?? You got to be specific.
    First time two started a war by idk being crazy two.
    The server second time we went to war, we voted because we were bored.
    Third well dfn vs CR battle event gone crazy. Don't confuse the situation and try and simplify things nau. Black is trying to make mat out to be a spy with no dam proof that he is. Show me VIDEO! With our situation we are just wanting an apology for the lack of communication with the CR and dfn battle. We never declared war over incap. More so the group that warped in in that specific battle. Now a single personals actions does prompt a response, but it is the leaders responsible to seperate such actions as the acts of a person or group.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I never said you were dumb enough at all, I just said since you fail to hold your man accountable I will certainly do so in your place one way or another.
    Erm excuse me, but accountable for what? Has he actually done any harm to your faction? Because as far as I'm informed all he's done is BUILD things for YOU, which on the contrary is a GOOD thing not something to be "held accountable" for

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    @xlBlackhawklx in your OP you opted out of rumor and faction drama. This might be a time to put that into practice. This is just a bit' o' friendly advice from your neighborhood moderator. I've seen faction info/recruitment topics head south fast. My suggestion it to keep this sort of chatter to another topic and use this one just to recruit. Also a spy can be a useful thing to feed disinformation to your rivals. Just sayin'.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Third well dfn vs CR battle event gone crazy. Don't confuse the situation and try and simplify things nau. Black is trying to make mat out to be a spy with no dam proof that he is. Show me VIDEO! With our situation we are just wanting an apology for the lack of communication with the CR and dfn battle. We never declared war over incap. More so the group that warped in in that specific battle. Now a single personals actions does prompt a response, but it is the leaders responsible to seperate such actions as the acts of a person or group.
    Honestly first time I started war over Zev was to get more attention and recruits lol

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    he has been held accountable and reprimanded for his actions. Mainly for causing this conversation and a big ass waste of my time. I do not scold members publicly or handle them up to dry. I stand by my members, as I stood by all my Marines that I were in charge of.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Sorry I remembered wrong then.
    But my point was that you two did something very similar once.

Reaction score
    Indeed @WarSong I'll go ahead and put that into effect. Please guys take this into a different discussion. Is there any way to delete the post above Warsong so it doesn't brand the faction with Politics?

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Probably, in the past. I do like specifics if you can present me it. Thus the problem of perception. It's at times hard to the other side. And we are flooding blacks thread with our shit.. we should stop. Or take it to a pm. R we still at war btw?

Reaction score
    If you have done so in reprimanding him then I'm sure we can reach an agreement to dismiss hositlities. unless you would like to do so out of sheer boredom and start wartime operations.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If you have done so in reprimanding him then I'm sure we can reach an agreement to dismiss hositlities. unless you would like to do so out of sheer boredom and start wartime operations.
    Sure we can do that, for those who have spoken to me know how blunt I am. I do want to hold some battles with your faction if you are willing, we are much better than AIs.

MossyStone48

Cmdr Deathmark
    Reaction score
    The easiest thing to do is make a new recruitment only thread and take the wargame chatter to a new topic as well. Just let this one fade from forum memory like a bad first date.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Sweet, we need more factions being involved with each other. In a good way.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I will barge in and make a small input.
    @TwoNiner and @Leanson
    You too had the same idea as Blackhawk that one guy is responsible can act for the whole faction.
    I have two examples:
    1. Zev asked if you where ever online. Niner got crazy and started a war with us.
    2. Incap said something and you guys went to war again.

So dont be like that you have never done it yourselves.
    Didnt we extort several million credits from the DFN because their "ex" faction member attacked us?

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Didnt we extort several million credits from the DFN because their "ex" faction member attacked us?
    Indeed we did.
    It might have been wrong to do but as far as we knew he could most certainly have acted from orders and not of his own, which is why we helped the credits to us.

Status
    Not open for further replies.