-=Alliance Armada=- Honor, Order, Power

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Seems there is nothing to talk about since you can insist of spreading the rumor that CR and it's leaders planted a spy in your faction. If you want to opt out, of politics and rumors, it is best to not start one yourself, without any discussion or proof. Screen shots and evidence is needed to show proof. This game is riddled with many different types of people. There is a reason why this game has an opt out rule, can you guess why?[DOUBLEPOST=1414680695,1414680378][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and I'm glad you watch and like aceface's vidoes. The attention to detail is pretty good to. You would think if we planted a spy, he would be someone new, someone not on aces videos, and would have concealed him better. I did train under ridik mind you.

Reaction score
    Lol, training under a game leader is nothing like training in the real thing. Counter-Intelligence is one of the many things soldiers must learn in an effort to protect other troops. Needless to say your guy denied the fact he was Matt_Bradock in which case had he revealed he was we would have asked if he intended to play on other servers or his intentions. The fact he denied in in which case we do have video and witnesses proves he had an ulterior motive. Your game training under a internet guru named Ridik has no effect on a fear factor as a faction. We'll contently stay where we are and not worry about spies. Also I use every bit of detail I can get as far as information including tactics from videos. Its like a football game y'know.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well I'm not a soldier but a US Marine. I know a thing or two about counter intel. If you want to keep factions divided and separated you would have two identities, and if you like them yes you would try to conceal it.

You said it yourself. People should just come build fight and stuff what difference does it make if they are from another faction or server. It's a game, people do have the ability to start over and not be confined to one faction or server. I wonder who else is in your faction that is in other faction? Would they be kicked out just by association, or wanting to start something new.
    Bring up ridik is not a means to strike fear. Only saying I know a thing or two about spying.
    I'm sure everyone has looked up and researched those videos the same as you. They are in fact edited, combed, and purposefully put out.

Reaction score
    Lol again me stating dont send spies into my faction and they're being banned due to unethical conduct, and that if we see them on other servers they are KOS because we cant ban them there, is not a statement of diplomatic debate. Its a simple statement not open for debate. It's the people who entered my thread with slander that are causing the drama. Either way I have more important things to do than argue with some kiddo's about a game they take too seriously. Have a good day guys, glad to know I've caused a ripple through the game.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Lol again me stating dont send spies into my faction and they're being banned due to unethical conduct, and that if we see them on other servers they are KOS because we cant ban them there, is not a statement of diplomatic debate. Its a simple statement not open for debate. It's the people who entered my thread with slander that are causing the drama. Either way I have more important things to do than argue with some kiddo's about a game they take too seriously. Have a good day guys, glad to know I've caused a ripple through the game.
    What is the difference between a simple statement and a statement of diplomatic debate. Both are up for questioning if both are flawed and incorrect. Matt was not a spy, and to note, you contradiction of not being involved in politics and causing one yourself, even going so far as having KOS for people you can not prove as spies is way to much even for me. Obviously it is important since you issue a KOS order, unless you do that often. To seriously obviously you don't know me. Oh if you make a Statement on this forum and your not a mod, it is open for debate. That is if you are able to back it with some proof which you seem to be lacking.

Reaction score
    Again we have plenty of witnesses and video evidence of the questioning. If thats not good enough then so be it. This is not a debate in the essence that it is not incite drama on the forums. What I said goes there is no getting around it no matter how long we sit here and talk about it you and I are trained for warfare. Both forged in the fires of hell and sent to the crappiest places. We both know that when a War is declared the time for politics are over when you are the suck. If you are indeed a marine then you know that war is where both soldiers and marines are most comfortable. Ya'll needed an enemy now complaints are coming in because you have one. Speak softly and carry a big stick that's the end of it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Again we have plenty of witnesses and video evidence of the questioning. If thats not good enough then so be it. This is not a debate in the essence that it is not incite drama on the forums. What I said goes there is no getting around it no matter how long we sit here and talk about it you and I are trained for warfare. Both forged in the fires of hell and sent to the crappiest places. We both know that when a War is declared the time for politics are over when you are the suck. If you are indeed a marine then you know that war is where both soldiers and marines are most comfortable. Ya'll needed an enemy now complaints are coming in because you have one. Speak softly and carry a big stick that's the end of it.
    we didnt want an enemy, but if we're getting one because one of our men are getting bullied for playing a game then I have no problems fighting this war. I didnt send Matt_Bradock as a spy, he played on your server in your faction on his own accord, what he has done I do not know, but if you're bringing a KOS order on my guy who as done nothing wrong then you get a KOS order on your head in return. May the best faction win.

Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    The KOS is not on his head, its on your leaderships head. You failed to have control over your men and they committed an action which violated our ethical code both on the server and in our faction. Now your leadership and anyone who so chooses to follow them shall suffer the consequences.[DOUBLEPOST=1414690168,1414690109][/DOUBLEPOST]Dammit Rimmer its hard to take you serious with the dancing guys in your banner. Can't help but to bust out laughing watching this shit.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    The KOS is not on his head, its on your leaderships head. You failed to have control over your men and they committed an action which violated our ethical code both on the server and in our faction. Now your leadership and anyone who so chooses to follow them shall suffer the consequences.
    are you saying that once a member joins a faction they are under that factions control and responsibility 100% of the time? if so, that just funny.[DOUBLEPOST=1414690278,1414690226][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Dammit Rimmer its hard to take you serious with the dancing guys in your banner. Can't help but to bust out laughing watching this shit.
    MISSION SUCCESSFUL

Reaction score
    Indeed, in the armed forces shit rolls down hill. When someone conducts an action both that soldier and his chain of command get blasted for lack of control over that soldier. Thus we have to reinforce the fact that they are indeed a direct representation of us. Be it corrective training or dishonorable discharge. I do my guys the same way and noone but my command is allowed to speak for this faction nor is any action committed without the approval of all Division Leaders.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    are you saying that once a member joins a faction they are under that factions control and responsibility 100% of the time? if so, that just funny.[DOUBLEPOST=1414690278,1414690226][/DOUBLEPOST]
    MISSION SUCCESSFUL
    Indeed, in the armed forces shit rolls down hill. When someone conducts an action both that soldier and his chain of command get blasted for lack of control over that soldier. Thus we have to reinforce the fact that they are indeed a direct representation of us. Be it corrective training or dishonorable discharge. I do my guys the same way and noone but my command is allowed to speak for this faction nor is any action committed without the approval of all Division Leaders.
    Now you are taking this game way to serious. R you special in your belief that you can control people like this and that I would control my members every move and intention. That is not how CR runs. It is not a faction of mindless players and members. A KOS on my head, bring it, it is not the first time. Two what ever happened to ROE I forget?

therimmer96

Reaction score
    you must remember 1 thing.

this is a fucking game

You can't say to someone "you're not allowed to do anything in this game without my approval while you're in this faction". It's a game, and as long as the factions command didnt issue the order or they are not on a server the faction operates on, who gives a fuck. The command obviously had no interest in the server, hence there being no operation there.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    you must remember 1 thing.

this is a fucking game

You can't say to someone "you're not allowed to do anything in this game without my approval while you're in this faction". It's a game, and as long as the factions command didnt issue the order or they are not on a server the faction operates on, who gives a fuck. The command obviously had no interest in the server, hence there being no operation there.
    Yup some people don't understand it is just a dam game it is not to be taken that seriously. Rimmer gets it.

Reaction score
    Seems to work with my guys fairly well hence the military roleplay, they each have their own choices but when it comes to damaging relations with other factions/people yes I have full control over that. they can make a flying penis for all I care as long as they arent spying on other factions or attacking them without my permission. To compare two things is like comparing black and white in similarities. Controlling them from doing spy activities on other factions at the risk of doing exactly as your member has done and damaged relations between the two. Is far from telling them they cant go shit in their toilet. You guys seem to go from one extreme to another. Never looking at the BLUF His actions that could have been prevented with a few ground rules in a faction as far as diplomatic relations could have prevented that. However, the lack of organization or fucks given seem to run rampant in the CR and thus have started something I assure you won't be able to finish.[DOUBLEPOST=1414691907,1414691797][/DOUBLEPOST]Enjoy your day gentlemen, please feel free to see your way off my thread. Thanks :)

therimmer96

Reaction score
    I'm sorry, but was he really spying? All he did was enter the faction. Maybe he wanted somewhere else to play? Infact, knowing Matt, he was probably a perfectly good minion.

Reaction score
    Knowing the history of spies in this game yeah, they tend to steal shit and cause chaos where it is not needed. I'm more of a stand toe to toe kind of guy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Me and jtwood questioned matt and about the spy issue. He denied being part of the faction.

Simple as that.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I will barge in and make a small input.
    @TwoNiner and @Leanson
    You too had the same idea as Blackhawk that one guy is responsible can act for the whole faction.
    I have two examples:
    1. Zev asked if you where ever online. Niner got crazy and started a war with us.
    2. Incap said something and you guys went to war again.

So dont be like that you have never done it yourselves.

Status
    Not open for further replies.