Adimo Ship-Builders

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    If I send you one of my ships could you look at it and give me feedback? I really love your guys ships and i want to make my own to go with them.

Thanks

Reaction score
    So, are the ships you\'ve already designed and built free to use by all? And if I were to commission a specific design, what would the price run?

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    1.Yes, you can download the blueprints freely.

2.You mean, suggest a design?

Reaction score
    Recon-Class Light Frigate-Diplomat Type

Aft view.

Blizzard turrets removed, revealing the Diplomatic nature of the ship.

The Recon-Class diplomat, which will be eventually refitted for full combat capabilities (after the \'Schema\' gifts the ASB with the technology to upgrade our current weaponary). This class of ship is also likely to replace the Generation 1 Acito as the main ship-of-the-line (100m+) Light Frigate class.

With a large hangar at the front carrying a custom shuttle by Mr. Bend09. Including a cramped but effective diplomatic room, crew beds, secure lockdown rooms, a land-speeder hangar containing for Aria-Class speeders and \'Cookie\' drone station.

This ship is defended by twin Blizzard turrets (which could be removed to make the ship less threatening) and three point-defense turrets.

Download: http://star-made.org/node/17454#comment-100044

Reaction score
    when \"the update\" comes out will you conseder updateing the foehammer? it was and still is one of the most effective and hardy ships i have piloted

taco

oh and great job on the recon

Reaction score
    Thank you, and indeed I am! When the update comes out, I\'m thinking of re-doing the weapon systems so that the Foehammer will, instead of having sniper cannons with fairly low DPS (which it currently does), to shorter-range shotgun arrays that will collectively do much more damage (allowing for better ship-to-ship combat abilities), and probably allow for space to allocate more room for even more shields.

Reaction score
    Yes, I mean suggest a design. n.n; Sorry, I was trying to keep it somewhat in the context of buyer for the industry, you know?

I have a design concept, but not the patience to actually build it myself. Or the resources to do so on my server. (Atleast not easily, and not without attractive griefers should I go shop hopping like I\'d need to)

Reaction score
    I think we need a new frigate/carrier just like the old Libezia Frigate, but updated?

Reaction score
    So. I\'ve got this concept for a ship. Not enough time and block resources to get this done on my own, I figure it\'s time to enlist some help. Make no mistake, this particular concept is meant as a Warship. A Peacemaker. The concept behind it is, \"How do you fight larger capital vessesls without making a larger ship yourself?\" The answer we came up with was simple. Volume of fire, and rigging the game. The Idea is a ship of the line. A Battleship (By Starmade standard definitions [100k-500k blocks]) equiped with mass Antimatter turrets, delivering impressive volume of fire, a single array of volley fire missiles built into the ship directly, and a series of drones to be released during essential conflicts equipped with bare minimum shielding, and armor, but centered around a power drain beam, under the premise of keping your opponents systems taxed beyond recovery. That was our concept. How you take that, and whatever you draw from there is upto you. For the time being, I look forward to seeing more designs coming from you guys! So far, I\'ve yet to see one that I havn\'t liked!

Reaction score
    I actually have a WIP which would have been that, but it got too big (and it\'s still barely 20% done), so I\'ll be starting another, more focused ship to suit that need.

Reaction score
    Just uploaded a Ship Review on the M-07 Raptor. pretty but not much bite is the sum of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMoI4WMt8E&list=PLp-mK17NumnvZmKW1LqY9x4u0C7DCy_Xo

it should be up with in the hour