Adimo Ship-Builders

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Well the black one is the origami 300i from star citizen, and i assume that the green one is the hornet? Though if it is you missed the circular vent

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    The first one is the 300i\'s variant, but the other isn\'t a hornet, I took it from a little odd angle.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Aurora LN (Legionnaire), to be precise and the other\'s 350r, hence the two engines

Reaction score
    ORIGINAL COMPANY DESCRIPTION

At ASB, we prioritize two things above all others: Cost and Adaptability. We use normal hull instead of the hardened version to make our ships as affordable as they can.Our ships are designed so that not one area of a ship is left to waste, and fulfills the function it was given well; hence our motto:

\"Most for the least\"

Larger ships usually come with an area which can be easily adapted to your specific needs, with spaces that can change in function with a few small tweaks here and there.

The command centers of our ships are often in the center of the ship, making them exceptionally durable. No important system of the ship is left unprotected: thrusters, weapons power tanks and shields generators are kept within the hull, making sure that the shields and hull takes the beating before any harm can be done to them. Hangar bays are treated likewise with plexdoors protecting the ships inside from immediate harm.

Earlier designs from the company (like the Han-Class Assault Frigate) were somewhat underpowered or lacked up-to-date technology. These designs have not been scrapped but are currently receiving upgrades.

Each design is created without \'advanced mode\' due to insufficient technological understanding. That limits our builds to be limited to nothing larger than frigates (a frigate in ASB terms is around 100-200m long).

However, that does not mean the ships we have a disavantage to those which were made with advanced mode. Each square metre of our ships has been carefully designed for maximum use and purpose.

Good day, and happy shopping!

P.S: Feel free to request a ship of your specifications to be made!

?F-600 \'Unity\' (Replaced by F-605 \'Labrys\')

The F-600 Light Interceptor is ASB\'s first production line fighter. Highly maneuverable, she has been in combat testing and her weapon systems have been deemed to weak to take on ships like the Isanth-VI directly (it isn\'t that her defenses can\'t hold: the weapons just aren\'t strong enough to take down the Isanth\'s shields quickly).

She is therefore advised to be confined to light reconnaissance only. The faction module is under the bottom of the ship.

Stats:

*Length: 16m

*Height: 5m

*Width: 6m

Mass: 11.8

Thrust: 35.1

Power: 20000

Shields: 3990 (307 s/sec)

Weapon Systems:

*2x AMC cannons: 50.6 damage each (equal distribution).

*1x AMC cannon: 71.6 damage (equal distribution).

*1x SD-BB missile array: 129.2 damage (equal distribution).

Cost: 128100 (with Faction Module).

Download: http://star-made.org/node/8383

Light Utility Transport (LUT) 200 \'Bumblebee\' (Replaced by the MK3 Version of the same name)

Front view

Back view

Interior

The LUT-200 Bumblebee, more commonly referred to as the \'Buzzer\' by ASB staff, is a small compact dropship. Her interior contains two Plex-Storage boxes, which should be able to contain everything you need to set up a planetside base. In total, she has 15 square metres of free space available in the ship. She can more or less be entered from any angle, and the gravity module and ship core are easily within reach, even if she\'s tilted 45 degrees to the side.

Side notes:

-She is capable of vertical takeoff from planets.

-Her faction module is right behind the gravity module. Take out the module to enter your faction signature (and remember to pop your gravity module back where it belongs after you\'re done).

-Only one docking enhancer is needed for the space required to dock her.

Stats:

*Length: 14m

*Height: 5m

*Width: 12m

Mass: 23.3

Thrust: 36.7

Power: 20000 (1826.1 e/sec)

Shields: 3990.0 (307 s/sec)

Weapon Systems:

* 2x AMC cannons: 75.9 damage each (equal distribution).

Cost: 164175 (with Faction Module).

Download: http://star-made.org/node/8440

Libezia-Class Heavy Frigate (Class Designation: FLZ) (Replaced by the Foehammer-Class)

CARRIER VERSION

A single Libezia (Carrier)

A squadron of Libezias (Carrier)

Front view of the Libezia (Carrier)

Interior of the Hangar Bay. Current configurations allow the docking of 3 LUT-200s (Carrier)

Deck 1: Just behind the Hangar Bay. The command deck.

Deck 2: EVA/Docking Port deck. 4 airlocks in total (Carrier)

Deck 2: Docking ports from the outside. The unmodified version only supports \'Buzzer\' sized ships (Carrier)

Deck 3: Storage deck (Carrier)

Deck 4: The Bridge.

The Libezia-Class Heavy Frigate is the largest ship ABS has to offer as of current. The carrier version still has powerful offensive abilities (storing extremely large numbers of SD-BB missile arrays), but lacks heavy AMC fire. The heavy assault version is still under production. It will feature turrets, and the hangar bay transformed into space to put in powerful amc \'cannons\'.

The carrier version of this ship, with 3 permenantly stationed Buzzers and 4 more that could potentially be docked, can support up to 7 shuttles at one time. Her large Storage deck also allows her to become an efficient merchant ship.

The carrier version is also considered the \'Template\' of the Libezia. She can be easily customized due to her large hangar space, and the storage and EVA decks (2 and 3) are only seperated from the hangar by 1 or meters of hull, potentially allowing for the hull to be removed easily for more AMC cannon space.

This will be the case in the upcoming \'Heavy Assault\' version: which will have the storage deck removed, the EVA deck made smaller, if not completely removed, and turrets added.

The Libezia\'s extra power and thrust will allow for her to have a larger Thrust/Mass ratio even with the heavy upgrades.

Stats:

*Length: 141m

*Height: 35m

*Width: 34m

Mass: 6761.8

Thrust: 13319.9

Power: 1239952.4 (337369.4 e/sec)

Shields: 299425.0 (6886 s/sec)

Weapon Systems:

*2x AMC cannons: 199.2 damage each (equal distribution).

*2 sets of 2x SD-BB missile arrays: 565.8, 559.5 damage each (equal distribution).

*2x SD-BB missile arrays: 343.5 damage each (equal distribution).

*2 sets of 4x SD-BB missile arrays: 267.9, 254.4, 280.7, 254.4 damage each (equal distribution).

*2 sets of 3x SD-BB missile arrays: 204.4, 140.4, 235.0 damage each (equal distribution).

*2x SD-KB missile arrays: 212.4 damage each (equal distribution).

Cost: 17117125

Download:

-Carrier Version: http://star-made.org/node/8442 (Ship contains LUT-200 \'Buzzers\')

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just popping in to say that I love this venture into ship construction, very inspiring, on top of the nice colour scheme (I\'m biased towards blue though). I might test a few and pick out my favourite small ship, as I tend to be bad at building lil\' vessels plus I need something to watch my back when I\'m building.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    A little update: I\'m currently keeping ship development on hold until the next update, because of all the new fancy shapes to build with :)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Guys, I have a proposition for you:

I\'ve got a large carrier (upwards of 800 meters in length and 3.6million blocks) but I am suffering from creative constipation so to speak - in other words, I have simply had enough after finishing the main hull structure. While I am waiting for the update to introduce diagonal wedges that I really want, need and require to make the bridge, I thought it might be a good idea to ask if anyone wants to help me out with the detail work.

It needs some ridges to distinguish hull panels, landing pads in the hangar along with a rail-based crane, gravity tunnels and a few other bits and pieces to make it look more interesting. It\'s a bit plain as it is.

Any takers? I thought I\'ll ask here since I can see that people here have similar ideas to my own ^^ and I like your ships. The blueprint would be yours for distribution if you wanted it ^^

(vesrion in the screen doesn\'t show any armanent - there will be 2 large turrets mounted to the bottom and at least 8 medium sized protectors, 4 on each end.)

Reaction score
    Happy New Year everybody!

Thank you everybody for your feedback and support, and I wish you all the best wishes for the future!

(Recon, just a progress update: I think I\'ve got a salvager WIP that I\'m finally satisfied with. She\'s just a bridge so far, but I\'ll be working on her as much as I can in my spare time. :D )

Reaction score
    could you make a diplomatic ship unarmed with maybe a hidden area and a small amount of crew rooms and a hanger with the land speeder you made and a large hanger room for a shuttle thats about 30,30,30 blocks tall long ect if you could build this for me i would love it

Reaction score
    Just some quick clarifications :) :

-What would you like in this \'hidden area\'?

-Do you want the shuttle to be 30x30x30, or the hangar?

Reaction score
    i want the hanger to be that big for the shuttle that i have and will put in

also the hidden area would be a area to hide in case of attack

Reaction score
    i forgot about a metting room fro diplomatic stuff the ship should be more interior and extrior then actually systems

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I can give it a shot, but not now. I\'ve got a Dres mission in KSP going and a Minecraft modding attempt (content pack to be precise). Can I have your skype?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Good luck with your Dres mission :) I need to go visit it some day, when I perfect my Mun landings and interplanetary transfers ^^

Reaction score
    hey i have a small project that i can\'t finish and was wondering if you can kind of rebuild it. it\'s a D.S.D.P. (deep space defense platforms) it\'s shaped like a cross with a turret on the end of the arms, and a dock in the center for a small corvette. oh and it is the same on the bottom as the top.