Adimo Ship-Builders

Reaction score
    i was asking for a capal ship and i suplyed blueprints if you want to make me a ship feel free but please make the one i asked for not a random one

Reaction score
    \"hi i have a reqwest for a ship

your gona hate me but this is a reqwest for a flag ship that must be Titan (Zeus-Class): 100,000.1 - 500,000 mass or biger its gona have a odd layout the main part will be a big ball that will be split into 8 parts and the front top of this ball will be docking with the core in the back center of this docking bay it will be needed to hold both small and big ships often and the area infront of the core room will need stares and stuff becuse at the top of the ship in the exact center i want a captens room that needs to be able to see the whole ship and in the front of the ship thare needs to be a cone thats rounded at the tip for a comand room more for show but will have some decks to look like a comand room with some cockpits in it thare in the back on the bottom 2 areas will be sticking out engens that are about 1/2 the sise of one of thease 8 areas of the curcle the top back sticking out will be another engen thats the sise of one of the 8 areas and the top back 2 will be a area with some stone walk ways with house looking bildings and yards and trees tipe of housing area the houses are to be 10 by 10 boxed with 3 lvls and a atick with plex storage in the atic the ferst lvl will have a cooking like area with plex storage and the 2 and 3rd lvl will be housing with beds and showers the med bay will be under the stares in the front so ingured peaple so to speek wont need to go far after being picked up in escape pods and the botom front will be wepons -lots of misiles only 1 cpu tracking and 1 d1000 cpu the antimatter canons will be few and after the nerf i want little to do with them so i wanat sheeld braking ones for the misiles to do te rest- the back bottom is sheelds and power i want to be able to shoot the antimatter canons non stop for atlest 80 secends and i want 1000 damage minum the rest of space is to be shelding and the dome conecting the docking and peaples will have some other reqwirements for starters peples area needs glass to see into space and i want it well lit and i wish for thare to be a plex door blast shelds on that window i wan the wall keping the docking and human area seprate to have a 50 60 hole filled with plexed doors to let small ships to fly in and land in a flatend area to pick up peples and move them the docking will be plex doors along the botom of the area and the top to be hull so whe in you can go up ad dock but the tipy top i want flat so you can put some shelds thare aswell as docking i wish for the colots to be wight with gray lines sticking out by 1 block and red lined trim along the ship with blue slightly smaller tracing it

hear is a 3d modle i made: http://imgur.com/f7BjFdt

and i whis for the lins of red and blue to look like this but less lines and smaller ith the blue tracing the red: http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/54312000/jpg/_54312434_foss_21hori...

thnak you for this if you make it i will like it if wile your making it you post photos of it to my messageing to keep me updated so i can previde imput or is your doing this on a sever id like to see it evry now and then thare so i can give better input an show you whare i might want somthing to save work for both of us an yhanks agen hope you have a good day\"

im aware i posted this but i must qwote it i have goten 7 ships sent to me that are not what i asked for if your all gona be so happy to make me ships then atleast look at the 3d image of what i want and make it the sise i want but if you cant do that then let the person i asked in the ferst place do it thank you all for trying tho

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hello, I\'m afraid I can\'t do this project, because I have a lot of other projects. I have made You the fighter You requested, though. But, If You need a big ship, take a look at the Blizzard, You can even repaint it if you want to. But, again, ships of this size take months to complete, and I have a new line of ships planned out, so I\'m really sorry. By the way, do You have an .obj file of the model? I might convert it to a .sment if You want, and maybe do some work on it.

Reaction score
    Stop spamming the pages with your terribly written proposal.

They\'ll get to it when/if they can.

Reaction score
    Alright, I\'ll get working on it after I finish a considerably small salvage ship project :)

And with the landing frigate, I was originally thinking of posting it, but when I made a corvette that could radar-jam and carry 6 cargo containers, I decided that the frigate had been outclassed, and therefore decided not to release it.

With the corvette however, it\'ll be released sometime soon.

Picture of the corvette can be found at comment 185:

http://star-made.org/comment/64626#comment-64626

Reaction score
    Well, back then I was still quite unclear with the technicalities of many things, experimenting with things I wasn\'t sure about.

The reason was because of three things:

-The asthetic factor of it wasn\'t desirable

-The deck layout wasn\'t very neat at all

-It was quite lacking in many key elements

If I have the time, I may try and do a major refit, and then release it, but that would probably be unlikely to happen.

Reaction score
    Sorry if I might have missed it, but what is the the height, width, length of the Blizzard?

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    I think I forgot to write it, but it\'s around

H 200

W 190

L 600

Reaction score
    But I don\'t plan to see it soon when you make it if you make it I will be happy but I can\'t make it with the circles map I\'m useing or eny sphere generators I have found so I was wishing you might make it

If you flat out don\'t plan to ever make it if you can make the shell or put the project of untill you can I will be happy with that it\'s just I got a link to a fighter and I don\'t want that I want a mother ship like thing but sometime within 24hours of this post I plan to edit a photo or two of a mint fighter that\'s like 1/100 the sise of what I want to show you what I want I hope one day you can make the ship

Reaction score
    You seam to be taking on a lot of projects if you want the stealth ship I \"ordered\" never happened to make its way into the forum

Reaction score
    Making something for the most annoying person on this forum? I wouldn\'t, he shouldn\'t. Seriously you make all those spelling \"mistakes\" just to provoke others. It doesn\'t look cool and it\'s annoying for everyone (especially for those whose native language isn\'t english).

I\'m pretty surprised that he already made something for you, I\'d never have done that and I hope noone will ever do that until you learned it.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Hi, sorry dear customer for my abscence. Your ship is done, but I\'m not sure if I should post it in a similar manner to the other ships, or do You want me to PM it to You privately.

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    A little update:

Currently I\'m playing X-R mostly, but fear not! I have a very good idea of an addition for the upcoming Adimo Elite line of ships. Also, expect a small contest soon :). Maybe.

Reaction score
    Now you said it you have to do it!

But if it building I don\'t stand a chance...

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Stats: L:15 H:8 W:19

Mass: 38.4

Thrust: 135.7

Power: 20000.0 (4869.6 s/sec)

Shields: 2952.0 (295 s/sec)

Cost: 487425