• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

jontyfreack

Pipe-God-Emperor of starmade
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    • Community Content - Silver 2
    and here people, we witness a shit storm of people joining a rather crappy suggestion.

oh the puns

I would think its because your name is Timtee, usually tim is a boys name. but hey I get where you are coming from, when people see me in public they think I am a girl until I start speaking.

and I am a waste of space, please continue without me.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    And One more thing you might have not gotten just yet: I'M A FREAKING WOMAN! Whats wrong with everyone calling me a man when i'm a fucking woman? I just don't get it
    They see Tim and think "Oh, must be a guy"

I must admit that I was guilty of that for a time.

Reaction score

Glad you agree
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458432803,1458432591][/DOUBLEPOST]Hell my old name irl w

as Timothy because my parents at the time didn't know the difference between girl names and boy names, So most of the people at that time thought i was a boy and thought i was an emo altho i wasn't emo at all It was just because of how dumb my parents were when they named me, So after a few years in school i decided to rename myself to Timtee and now most people respect me(Not bullies tho but those bullies got beat the fuck up by the people who respect me)

Reactions: Rixxan

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And One more thing you might have not gotten just yet: I'M A FREAKING WOMAN! Whats wrong with everyone calling me a man when i'm a fucking woman? I just don't get it
    Because there was literally no indication of you being a girl? And yes, "Tim" think of a boys name, and I have a better theory than your parents simply being stupid. (You're 12, hence you're at that rebellious stage of twelvieness)

Maybe your ultrasound wasn't so clear on whether you were a male or female? This is rather common, and can lead to many parents deciding a name for the wrong gender. In your parents case, chances are they had signed the birth certificate before you were even born. Hence you being stuck with the name.

Reaction score
    Because there was literally no indication of you being a girl? And yes, "Tim" think of a boys name, and I have a better theory than your parents simply being stupid. (You're 12, hence you're at that rebellious stage of twelvieness)

Maybe your ultrasound wasn't so clear on whether you were a male or female? This is rather common, and can lead to many parents deciding a name for the wrong gender. In your parents case, chances are they had signed the birth certificate before you were even born. Hence you being stuck with the name.
    Lol, You don't know my real age, And infact since you don't know it, I'm not twelve or anything like that! Ok?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    *brings chocolate ice cream and passes it out to calm the masses*

Just calm down, no need to antagonize or be up in arms about things.

Reactions: nightrune
    Reaction score
    11. It's 11
    Lol, Wrong
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458764328,1458764261][/DOUBLEPOST]
    *brings chocolate ice cream and passes it out to calm the masses*

XD Yeah ik :3 Most people think i'm ike a young loser thats at the age of being a teenager altho i'm a freaking woman who is already in her early 20s(21 to be exact is how old i am irl)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Lol, Wrong
    XD Yeah ik :3 Most people think i'm ike a young loser thats at the age of being a teenager altho i'm a freaking woman who is already in her early 20s(21 to be exact is how old i am irl)
    Well if I've learned anything it's never ask a woman their age (if you must guess low). It doesn't matter how old you are really, it's that you are able to have fun and on forum boards have intelligent, mature discussions, and make up shitty suggestions like brown lights.

Reaction score
    Well if I've learned anything it's never ask a woman their age (if you must guess low). It doesn't matter how old you are really, it's that you are able to have fun and on forum boards have intelligent, mature discussions, and make up shitty suggestions like brown lights.
    XD Yeah I agree, Altho Brown lights would be nice, altho it still was a suggestion

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You don't know my real age
    You did kind of tell us >_>

Wait, oops. Was thinking of the wrong person. Well shit, this is awkward :p

However, you still have shown yourself to be at approximately that age with your behavior and such. However you could also be a very immature woman.

I'm pretty sure saying a more likely theory for why she's called Tim isn't antagonizing. :p

i'm a freaking woman who is already in her early 20s(21 to be exact is how old i am irl)
    This alone is a big giveaway. Literally EVERYONE says this, if they be young. It's called a terrible lie. :p

In all seriousness, your actual age doesn't concern me, I'd rather not have this thread go so far off track, so shall we all stop?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Ask her weight then

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Ask her weight then
    Only if you want to be tarred, feathered, and run out on a rail.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458822594,1458822523][/DOUBLEPOST]

In all seriousness, your actual age doesn't concern me, I'd rather not have this thread go so far off track, so shall we all stop?
    Yes let's get back to the shitty idea at hand.

Zyrr

Chronic Troublemaker
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Glad you agree
    [DOUBLEPOST=1458432803,1458432591][/DOUBLEPOST]Hell my old name irl was Timothy because my parents at the time didn't know the difference between girl names and boy names, So most of the people at that time thought i was a boy and thought i was an emo altho i wasn't emo at all It was just because of how dumb my parents were when they named me, So after a few years in school i decided to rename myself to Timtee and now most people respect me(Not bullies tho but those bullies got beat the fuck up by the people who respect me)
    Lol, You don't know my real age, And infact since you don't know it, I'm not twelve or anything like that! Ok?
    Lol, Wrong
    Every time you post I die a little bit inside.

Reaction score
    Every time you post I die a little bit inside.
    Lol, Idk that, But i'm sorry your dieing on the inside from someone who is especially cute irl(And silly sometimes)

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    No offense timtee but kim kardashian's ass is less fake than your persona on here m8

Reactions: Keptick
    Status
    Not open for further replies.