Votes: 10 31.3%

• Total voters
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Blaza612

The Dog of Dissapointment
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Amusing, but i don't see this happening.
    KUPU HOW COULD YOU! WE NEED LITERAL FLINGING! HELL, I EVEN WORSHIPED YOU, AND FORCED OTHERS INTO DOING SO! D:

I'd also just like to point out, that there is a pretty distinct difference between orange, and brown. Brown looks like shit, orange doesn't. Does ye see where I be coming from? :p

[DOUBLEPOST=1454392357,1454392292][/DOUBLEPOST]schema plz, dispute his destruction of fun! :u

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    >Rejected

Well, looks like you're all shit out of luck. That station will eternally be experiencing a brownout.

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I swear to fucking god, these puns are fantastic. Plz, keep 'em coming. :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Yours truly, the destroyer of all that is fun. Kupu. xoxox
    OK that's it... Kupu!!! That's you're new shitty signature. Put it in as your sig on the forums, it's perfect xD

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Serious question: Is there a block that can be placed over a light block to dim it, while still getting illumination?

Example: could you place ice (not to be confused with ice crystal) over an orange light to get a soft brownish glow?

My "Clarke" project has red lights that are supposed to represent engine heat being radiated directly from a radiation cooling fin. Direct red light is too intense, even with black crystal armor or glass placed above it. I would like to dim the red light significantly to make it look more like a subtle heat glow.

Reactions: NeonSturm

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Serious question: Is there a block that can be placed over a light block to dim it, while still getting illumination?

Example: could you place ice (not to be confused with ice crystal) over an orange light to get a soft brownish glow?

My "Clarke" project has red lights that are supposed to represent engine heat being radiated directly from a radiation cooling fin. Direct red light is too intense, even with black crystal armor or glass placed above it. I would like to dim the red light significantly to make it look more like a subtle heat glow.

I'd suggest making a separate suggestion, so that you can get more opinions on it 'n' shit. :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Well crap we better ditch the shitty plans to make giant flying toilets until the modding API is finalized.

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Well crap we better ditch the shitty plans to make giant flying toilets until the modding API is finalized.
    You can already mod in custom light blocks. Its just editing a config, no need for an API

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    GREY LIGHTS WHEN
    [DOUBLEPOST=1457037806,1457037774][/DOUBLEPOST]DARK GREY LIGHTS WHEN

Blaza612

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I was mocking you.
    OH OH OH OH, OH! You did NOT just admit to that? Oh you did, boy you keep talking like that and I'm 'bout to whoop yo' fat ass back to the day Mr Jesus born, and you better PRAY that he forgives you for yo' sins boy!

:p

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    OH OH OH OH, OH! You did NOT just admit to that? Oh you did, boy you keep talking like that and I'm 'bout to whoop yo' fat ass back to the day Mr Jesus born, and you better PRAY that he forgives you for yo' sins boy!

:p
    Are you sure timtee hasnt taken over your account?
    Also your speaking to the wrong person here I could kick you in the balls if i knew where you were irl but i won't cause you haven't angered me yet(Which you won't want to or else your gonna get hitler in your face all day long tomorrow)

Reaction score
    Two big differences between me and him:

A) He's a moron

B) He can't sass :p
    And One more thing you might have not gotten just yet: I'M A FREAKING WOMAN! Whats wrong with everyone calling me a man when i'm a fucking woman? I just don't get it

Status
    Not open for further replies.