A TREATY between the SR, the DFN, A&S, GR, USF, FS, SATURN, BA, UEI, DE, RA, and the UAF

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Time for what I am supposed to say:
    My apologies Obi for insulting you when I left the faction. I was just so angry that you made the game a little boring, since you were the only server I played on at the time. You prohibited building and customization, which is what the game is all about, got mad, raged, and left. Sorry Obi :( Can you accept my apology? :D

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    And move on. Also, Miraak, Bio is on board with us, now all we need is you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    See? Everything is resolved with just a simple \"sorry\". I accept your apology. Also, I\'m asking for suggestions on my server. It will get better, I promise!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Miraak could get a lil ban around here if he\'s purposedly causing problems on StarMade forums. But I hope you can keep the conflicts (the negative part of them, which break the Terms and Conditions rules) away from these boards, like on your servers.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    As we all know, a good portion of this is building our ships and having battles, so instead of banning all hostilities, might I propose something a little different?

In a bid to foster a sense of sportsmanship and keep our skills in battle honed, we arrange wargames between factions. Basically, we use a balanced fleet, one that has been inspected by a neutral party and we engage in a friendly battle. We could even set up a tournament, and this could even be used to resolve any conflicts that may arise.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    Read the treaty Miraak. This is a treaty to end hostilities between the factions, not an alliance.

Now, since you are Bio\'s commanding officer, it\'s only reasonable that we make a request to you to have Bio apologize. Which he has by the way.

So, would you please drop the entire tough guy act, and swallow your pride? I\'m sure the honour and dignity of the Dovan Empire is more important than continuing a petty conflict for the sake of a mistake in names.

Reaction score
    Can you say giant plexglass dome spanning 5 sectors? I have been for this idea ever since I read enders game.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Play fair, no rivalries, competitive, and we are all good sports. We could hold it on my server!

Reaction score
    do we get free ships? Because being a tactics officer of the starmadian republic I bet troller might want to participate.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I know Troller has some cool battleships. Ask him if he still has them.

Also, you have to create them. I\'d prefer not on my server.

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I second this idea. It would provide a way to show off building skill and skills in battle instead of people braging about faction size and so on. Perhaps there would be a money limit for the fleets to make it balanced.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    War games is not only fun, but a good way to keep it interestingN and provide a sort of sport for the civilized factions, such as the ones that have signed this treaty. Now that everybody\'s grudges and issues are over, we should have some fun. Starmade Jousting matches, anyone?

Here\'s how we could play it:

Disintegrator \"lances\" charged at each other, and, if that doesn\'t destroy the opposing team\'s core, then 1 block d1000 missiles are used.

Also, no shields attached to the ship, so the bombs will do damage.

Reaction score
    I would prefer all parties getting a small fleet of the same ships, so that it is a game of pure skill and strategy.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    As I am NOT a hierarch,I can\'t say the Covenant Empire signs this,but I\'m on board,I\'ll get elven to sign this

IGN:VZS