A TREATY between the SR, the DFN, A&S, GR, USF, FS, SATURN, BA, UEI, DE, RA, and the UAF

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I guess there are people who just have to be difficult. You know Miraak, we aren\'t commanding you. I\'m asking Biostrakk110, not you. All we want is a treaty. Clearly you have to be difficult about it and refuse an alliance. Don\'t be selfish.

Reaction score
    As of now the UAF agrees to this treaty.

Signed,

Hierarch, Admin of the U.A.F.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    \"And Miraak, make Biostrakk110 apologize\"-ObiShawnKenobi

Notice the Miraak, followed by the \"make Biostrakk110 apologize\". you arent asking Biostrakk110 in this quote, you are telling me to make him apologize which is a command. so your right about not asking me, you ere TELLING me to but you were COMMANDING me also.

Selfish-\"(of a person, action, or motive) lacking consideration for others; concerned chiefly with one\'s own personal profit or pleasure\"

1. I am concerned for my faction and its members

2. I am concerned with my faction as a whole being allied with you

3. I am not cheifly concerned with profit and pleasure, but those are on the list so i could be said to be around 35% selfish which does not classify me as selfish

Reaction score
    can we stop please from another forum war, if you dont want him to apologise and to be allied/neutral with us then fine but just make sure to put me on that enemy list then cause i would prefer peace but if thats how it is then thats how it is. and right now its only how you make it. choice is yours, ally us, neutral us, or enemy us. and biostrakk gets to choose if he apologises no more miraak make soso apologise cause thats stupid if bio wants to apologise then he will k? thats for everyone

Reaction score
    everyone is now happy! this arguement is over, and we can all progress. good work, debris on your ships. and you too, troller. now, to refit the recovery-1.......

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Not entirely, a few parties still refuse to join the treaty.

But we could always tortu...encourage them to do so.

Reaction score
    all in favor say I...

I!

and since i have the most city-states on my side i win cause this is civilization, right?

Reaction score
    its a joke from the game civilization... ya know...

ITS A WHOLE NEWWWW WORLDDDD!!!!

and

ITS A BRAVE NEWWWW WORLDDDD!!!!

Reaction score
    What, people blowing the s*** out each other is unacceptable?

Not to sound strange, but I sat back there in my permajam/cloakship and laughed at them all.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Any nation/faction/gelatinous blob creature is allowed to sign this treaty, in order to create some sort of centralized agreement on forum behavior.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Just about every other major faction involved in this, and some that weren\'t have agreed to this treaty, we are simply trying to bury the hatchet and make the community a better place, and aim towards helping one another. Obi and Troller are on good terms, and the universe hasn\'t imploded. So why can\'t you do likewise, and simply agree to end this pointless fighting?

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The Brotherhood

IGN: jzimmrman4

I agree to this treaty on forum rules and I hope all the Brother factions will follow suit. We need respect on the forums to prevent another event such as the resent one. To support the Dovan Empire this should not create alliances just prevent hostilities from spreading onto the forums.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    We had no intention of creating alliances, but merely ending hostilities, and trying to get people to start working together, instead of against one another.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    THANK GOD! Now I will stop getting those friggin Email alerts for every time someone sends a message regarding the conflict. THANK YOU!

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    There is, and always will be somebody holding us back. Even when the future looks bright, two enemies have made peace, the community has come together again, there will, always, without a doubt, be the one person or group who resists progress in the way of peace. Troller, Obi, Bio, and I all want peace, but you are holding us back. Bio does want this, if you read his earlier post. I want this, Obi wants this, Troller wants this, we ALL want this, but you. Why not end the fighting, and move on?