A New Era [Faction Server] Serious server! (WHITELISTED)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: retrorainbow
    Previous Experience: (photos allowed) some hours of learning in multiplayer part of the game with a friend of mine
    Reasons: I hope to find a fun server that i can be as creative as i like on, to build an awesome ship and fly around with a crew of friends

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: retrorainbow
    Previous Experience: (photos allowed) some hours of learning in multiplayer part of the game with a friend of mine
    Reasons: I hope to find a fun server that i can be as creative as i like on, to build an awesome ship and fly around with a crew of friends

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Applications are now reviewed at out our website. You will be required to sign up for our forums but in my opinion that brings out the more dedicated players. Feel free to make topics about your faction and such, as we have a Star-made section specifically for in-game events and discussions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    So we\'re looking for new members who want to join our server and maybe our community too. Feel free to send us a good application and I\'m sure that we\'ll meet somewhere on the server in the near future.

Send us your application

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Username: StarFox

Previous Experience: A lot of ship building in Minecraft and Corneroids, and played on various Starmade servers but never got to experience the feeling of actually having a home planet complete with starports and cities, and an actual navy. I\'m hoping to get the actual feel of galactic nations.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Name: chp2001

Previous experience: I know the basics and I have created a few generally good ships

Reasons: I have been looking for a server with a few people on so I can actually firetest my ships

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We\'re two friends who have been playing minecraft since alpha and this for a few months. RP personas are myself, call-sign Uulrik, the economic side of AAMG, focusing on our mining operations and cargo transport, as well as manufacturing, and my partner, call-sign DthDisguise, who focuses on defence of our assets and aquisition of valued resources. We are open to expanded partnerships with other companies and private parties, but will defend our territory with extreme prejudice.

outside of RP, we are fairly good builders with a taste for large projects and are looking for a server that we can enjoy ourselves on.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server\'s been updated to the latest version! Come over and hop onto the server!