1.1 scale Enterprise NCC 1701 (star trek into darkness)

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Thadius approves of the progress here

Reaction score
    in the immortal words of Capt. Picard

\"I will not sacrifice the Enterprise. We\'ve made too many compromises already, too many retreats. They invade our space, and we fall back. They assimilate entire worlds, and we fall back. Not again. The line must be drawn here! This far, no further! And I will make them pay for what they\'ve done!\" (Capt. Jean-Luc Picard first contact.)

just kidding glad you guys approve of the up dates. a new one will be added soon.

Reaction score
    here is an update for you guys. I\'ve done a lot work on the hull and started some work on the interior. I finished the bridge and I built a core room. I also did some work on the weapons systems. It has two sets of four antimater cannons. they work fairly well but they are not the best cannons in the world. anyway here is a bunch of pics showing the updates

http://s913.photobucket.com/user/binhawkins/library/?sort=3&page=1

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Your deflector is wrong, it isnt meant to be that blue. The model your basing that bit off is wrong, It is only meant to have blue lines, look at the scenewhere the prise rises from the ocean in into darkness, gives an awesome shot of the deflector. Otherwise its looking good :)

Reaction score
    I will look in to it but that scene it\'s that great for reference as their is way to many trees in the way to see enough detail to see what it looks like. it dose look a little darker then I thought it was. I\'ll have to tweak my deflector a little to get it to look right. I know that it dose have a lot of blue in it. and the scale dose have some to do with the pattern that I used as I can only put so much detail in to it.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    I feel like there is something missing here...

*Thinks hard for a couple of minutes*

Oh! I know! Not enough lens flares!

Reaction score
    so here we go with another update. this time I\'m going to show some shots of the new deflector dish. (I hope it pleases you guys I like this version so I\'m not changing it again.) then I\'m going to show some more of the inside manly the massive expanse of the inside of the disk. then some up dates on the hull. and last but not lest some size comparisons I made to a planet. (they really need to make planets bigger or come up with another system because its a tad bit ridiculous) so with out further ado picture time.

yes that\'s the new character model making a cameo appearance. found him in the settings file and decided to use him.

well there you guys are hope to be able to post more soon. have a good holidays

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    It\'s crap... Joking its amazing, I was going to build it but now I don\'t want to cause i won\'t be able to make it better then that. :D

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Whats..that in the atmosphere? oh oh no It cant be! ITS A SHIP BIGGER THAN OUR PLANET AGHHHHHH

*Runs around in circles not because he is that scared but because his plaanet isnt big enough to flee to anywhere*

They do really need to make planets bigger

Reaction score
    Hello everyone time for a new update. It\'s been a little bit since I last updated so I will tell you what I\'ve been up to. So I got to the point in might build where it was starting to take a longer to load up the ship on my computer then I was liking and building was really slow because it was rather laggy and it was starting to get rather annoying. So I decided to try and find a solution short of having to actually buy a new computer. So I\'ve decided to move my build onto a server. And the server that I\'ve decided to build on is the Nass build server. They have a very nice server going on there and it\'s a dedicated server with enough power to around my ship without lag. It\'s helped out a lot with construction speed. I still have been pouring it back into single player so that I can take screenshots of the entire thing as the server doesn\'t allow me to render the entire thing.

Anyway as for updates on the build itself and pretty much finished secondary hull I\'m trying to decide whether I want to use wages to smooth it out or not. I already started trying it out with a part of the lower Hull. I\'ve started working on the shuttle a interior and even a raid the shuttle baked or to be able to be opened from the bridge, core room, and the shuttle bay itself, it\'s kind of cool I\'m rather proud of that. And I\'ve done a lot of work on the nacelle pylons. The pylons though do still have a lot of work to do. Like for the fact that their little bit too wide front to back. And need to bring the front of the pylons back a little bit because our way too wide. I\'m hoping some time soon I can find the star working on the cells and get them finished. They\'re going to be difficult I know this already. They are so smooth and rounded. It\'s going to be difficult to try and get that look down but. And complement that I can do it. I also finished the name it and registry on the disk and on the back of the shuttle bay. I also get a little bit more work on the interior as well. The top deck where the bridge is I\'ve come to call the command deck.

I would like to send out a shot out to the guys over there at the Nass build server. Thanks for hosting a great server. And if anybody wants to come over and take a look at it or help me build. Just give me a PM and I will give you the coordinates. I\'m not going to be giving up the coordinates of the ship on this form just so that I don\'t have prefers getting on and messing up my build. But I would welcome any kind of help as once I\'m done with the exterior building the interior is going to take a one and the time it takes will be greatly decreased by the amount of people working on it.

anyway enough talk. picture time.

Well I hope everyone enjoys this update sorry it was a little bit forthcoming. I hope to be able to give you more frequent updates now that I\'m able to work on it faster.

Again if anyone wants to help me or would like to see my in person Just PM me.

Lancake

Head of Testing
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Tester
    I\'ve been following this project for a while and you\'re doing a fine job so far :)

Reilly Reese

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    This is the best Constitution in general. Will never be a better one.

Reaction score
    Hello everyone time for another update. I\'ve been working hard to get as far as I can on this build. And I\'m proud to announce that I have help. Lancake has graciously offered his assistance with building the ship. He already has added all the wages to the exterior of the ship, that is finished of course. It looks absolutely amazing. So far I have finished the nacelle pylons and the detailing around the shuttle bay. I\'ve also finished building the warp core. I ran into some difficulty though when starting to build the nacelles. I unwittingly built the warp Corel\'s too far up and a little too big so they were clipping into the side of the nacelle as I was building it. So I had to take the warp Corals a part and rebuild them. But sometimes when you have to redo something it turns out better than it was before such as the case with this. I\'m now in able to make them go all the way down the entire length of the nacelle. Which makes them look even cooler. Anyway without further ado picture time.

Once again I would just like to publicly thank Lancake for his assistance. And invite anyone with ship building talents maybe even some with star trek ship building experience, to join in the construction of the enterprise. Anyone wanting to join us needs to PM me and I will send them the server and coordinates. And thank you for all the comments. Hope to get the shell finished so that I can upload it for people to play around with if they desire. Hope everyone is having a good new year.