1.1 scale Enterprise NCC 1701 (star trek into darkness)

Reaction score
    thanks for the comments guys. can\'t wait tell you guys see the work I\'ve already done sence I last updated

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    This is by far the most proportionaly accurate enterprise I have seen in starmade. Building curves like these is one of the biggest building challenge in the game. Seriously, you are amazing.

Reaction score
    Hello everyone time for a new update. Me and lancake have been working hard.

We\'ve made a lot of progress since last update. One of the most prominent and noticeable changes is that we\'ve finally filled out the nacelles. I think I did a fairly good job on the collectors. This sells still have a lot of work to do the transition between the front in the back of the nacelle is not as smooth as it should be. Lancake has been a great help as well. He manage to go and finish the rebuilding the warp couls all in what appeared to be one night at least I think that was how long it took him. I also started adding more detailed to the shuttle bay. I can\'t we can tell them you update comes out with th the ability to orientate the default docking direction for shuttles. That way I can have it so that the shuttle\'s all face inwards like they\'re supposed to.

Anyway without further ado picture time.

hope everyone is having a good week. can\'t wait to get the hull finished so I can upload this thing to the web site for all to play with. still have a lot of work to do before that happens though.

Reaction score
    Hello every one. I\'m getting really close to finishing this monster. I only have the really small details to put on her and then the inner workings at lest before I put her up on the site. hope you enjoy these pictures while you wait for her arrival.

hope every one has a good week and see you again soon.

Reaction score
    ok guys here is my second to last post on this ship. I have pretty much finished the out side of the ship and am now working on the innereds trying to make it function as well as look cool. I hope to have working upload soon. in the mean time here is a link to a post I made in the screan shot section. I took her out and had a small photo shot. Hope you all injoy.

http://star-made.org/content/boldly-go

Reaction score
    Hey everyone it\'s finally done. you can fined the download here.

http://star-made.org/node/17458

all the stats and pics can be found in the comments. hope everyone enjoys the ship as much as I enjoyed building it.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Best looking handmade starmade enterprise I\'ve seen so far