Logo made by @Crusade
Plays music in the background while StarMade is running.
How to install:
- Java 7 or higher
- Download the MusicMade.jar
- Run the MusicMade.jar and follow the instructions
Currently supported formats(will be extended as fast and soon as possible):
- You will need to reinstall MusicMade after updating or changing the version of StarMade.
How to add music files to the MusicMade playlist:
- (Depending on your setup and version of java more formats might be supported, but they are not guaranteed to be supported everywhere)
Supported version of StarMade:
- Simply place the file in the MusicMade folder before you launch StarMade.
What does the musicmade.cfg in the StarMade folder configure(will likely be expaned in the future):
- All past, present and future versions are supported.
- the path to StarMade's main class in the installation (do not touch this unless you know exactly what you are doing)
- if set to true MusicMade will automatically append ambient sounds in StarMade's sound resources to the playlist
- after finishing the playback of a track, MusicMade will wait the specified amount of milliseconds before playing the next track
- if set to true MusicMade will not wait the full amount of time specified by the sleep config, but instead wait for a random amount of time between 0 and the sleep config
- an integer from 0 to 100 specifying the volume in % of the maximum possible volume.
We've removed some functionality from SMD in preparation for a migration to new forum software.
Automatically plays music in the background while starmade is running.