Not open for further replies.

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: iAnton
    Miner/Industrial Worker/Defender?: Miner/Builder and Defender
    AGE(Doesn't matter if you're mature): 22
    Are you mature?: Yes, I am an extremely dedicated individual.
    Years of experience/what are you good at?: Limited Experience, but want projects to learn and grow with. Ready to understand it a lot more.
    Skype name(we have a skype group chat that we use all the time): jjcheney01
    Previous Factions?: N/A
    *Why are you joining Zoom Corp?: I was looking for a faction that focuses more on the economic and developmental side of the game, not so much fighting. Plus I have a few ideas for a defensive network/planetary patrol to encourage trading routes, etc.
    Accepted, but due to exams, we are not as active as before.

-C.E.O of Zoom Corp.
    Good to have you aboard iAnton. If you have skype please message me or zoomer and we'll add you as contact + add you to skype chat (where we co-ordinate the faction and just about all faction members are present). Also don't worry, as soon as exams finish for a few of us, activity will spring up 200% and we'll be right back in starmade, stronger than before

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    2 days ago was our month anniversary!
    day 33 news:
    Examinations almost over, faction is preparing to re-enter activity rankings and restart recruitment!
    BREAKING NEWS!

Today, our C.E.O, Zoomer, the founder of the faction ant the brains about the original creation of planet X103, the leader who has let us through war and conflict, trade and prosperity. Who has expanded on all we have had over our gradual progress into becoming a faction that actually means something in Starmade politics. He has made us stick together and kept us as a group, a close community, helping each other and being ready to cover each other in time of need. He has always represented the faction's interests above his own, keeping his head high and sticking to faction rules and laws, being both just and kind to all our members. He inspired dedication and loyalty from all of the members and there was not one who was not impressed by his leadership.
    I recall that he was always calm and professional and did not flinch nor overreact even when our faction went through catastrophe upon catastrophe. Today and everyday we shall remember him as the C.E.O that made Zoom Corporation a faction that mattered. A faction that was not one to stand down and crumble even when under pressure from forces foreign or from the strong factions on ElwynEternity. Today we say goodbye to great player, but more so a great man.
    Other bosses give orders, you gave us direction. Other bosses give targets, you gave us a vision. Other bosses lead by authority, you have always led us by respect. Farewell to a boss, like no other.
    Your reign as the C.E.O may have come to an end, but it marks the ending us being colleagues and the beginning of us being just friends. Farewell and may wherever you go, whatever you do end in success.

Chris, you ask me to take over as C.E.O of Zoom Corporation. I accept this responsibility, and I am honoured that you consider me as a prime candidate for this position. I will not disappoint your trust in me for this position. Know that Zoom Corporation will always be here. It shall always be ready to welcome you if you decide to come back at any time.

Last edited:
    Reactions: aceface
    Reaction score
    didnt you guys crumble under joels/swarm pressure? or am i mistaken

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    day 34
    • Alliance with Justicars signed
    • Faction is preparing to re-open recruitment
    • Plans are being made to start research on rail systems and triggered open and closing doors to accompany modern hanger designs.
    Minister of Information's Reports will no longer be available as position is currently vacant

Last edited:

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    day 35 (not full news)
    • iAnton invited at last (sorry for delay)
    • Rail experiments commence with our scientists starting research on how to master the rail system
    • Possible Alliance with Kepler Mercenaries under discussion
    • Exams are ending and hopefully activity will be up again soon. If not, we are confident new recruits will convince older members to return to activity
    • zferry14 application accepted via google forms (hooray people use the google forms!)

Last edited:

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • zferry14 membership cancelled following faction hibernation announcement
    • alliance discussions with kepler mercenaries cancelled following faction hibernation announcement
    Following the resignation of the Minister of Defense and the lowering of activity levels the faction has gradually, unfortunately begun to lose power. While it shall remain as a faction on EE and and GenXnova, on my authority as the C.E.O of the faction I declare that it is closed and declare leave of absence for all remaining members. Furthermore, following my failure to manage this faction and my lack of success in the re-boost of popularity I have decided to retire from the position of C.E.O. The faction is now thus in hibernation. As my failures are great and my successes are not I shall also be leaving the Starmade Community and lessening my participation in my attempts at taking part in starmade faction politics to a minimum and will not be online unless specifically contacted. (New computer can't run starmade)
    My thanks to all ZC staff and members for the period of time we have passed together and for your valiant efforts in making this faction into a major one. It is a shame that we came so close to be brought down so quickly. Skype faction group chat will remain. My thanks to all allies and friends, being a member, then the head of information department, head of industry and eventually C.E.O was interesting for me and, while my hopes may (for now) be dashed, this does not mean that you should leave starmade. On the contrary, feel free to even stay in ZC if you wish however be aware that we are withdrawing from society due to the hibernation status and activity will almost certainly never re-gain its lost glory.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    =NEWS=
    The faction is coming back as Zoom Federation, we will be using a new thread but the same ships(updated). We are now on SS (Shattered Skies) and plan to do military drills on the NFD server every weekend (If we have enough members). Join the Federation now!

- Member of the High Council of the ZF

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    =NEWS=
    The faction is coming back as Zoom Federation, we will be using a new thread but the same ships(updated). We are now on SS (Shattered Skies) and plan to do military drills on the NFD server every weekend (If we have enough members). Join the Federation now!

Good to know you had a change of heart. Enjoy SS. My computer's done for so no starmade for me but good luck with the re-boost on another server.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    =NEWS=

i have a question for you.... what faction havent you made/been in yet...

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Eh not as much as you think, i heard your ships got stolen by an Imperium spy, he probably saved them too. Anyways, why are you still talking in this thread, are you bored?

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    Wait, i found you something to do instead of trying to flame bait as always, go learn some english. Goodbye.
    as always? hmm someone seems to think he knows all of my posts... very few of witch are flaming/flame bait
    and if it makes you feel better im a native english speaker but just typing fast and lazily

Status
    Not open for further replies.