Zoom Corporation New Thread [Recruiting]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    =BREAKING NEWS=
    Zoom Corporation is stopping all deals with CR and declares peace with The SWARM.

-C.E.O of Zoom Corp.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    =BREAKING NEWS=
    Zoom Corporation is stopping all deals with CR and declares peace with The SWARM.

-C.E.O of Zoom Corp.
    You will regret this decision, to give in is to give up. I take a alliance means nothing, I take it this faction can't be trusted by anyone.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Wow I think joel must have put his hand on your back, said sweet nothings into your ear, and with the other hand proceeded to help you bend over.

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Wow I think joel must have put his hand on your back, said sweet nothings into your ear, and with the other hand proceeded to help you bend over.
    A sad breaking of bonds. It seems we must go our separate ways despite everything.

jorgekorke

bottom text
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 9
    I guess Joel was blowing up all your outposts, yet I think he will still attack you, despite breaking the deals with CR.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    Please no reacting to news/comments of others here, this is strictly a news/recruiting/diplomacy thread only.

- C.E.O of Zoom Corp.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    It's been a while since we posted pictures so here, have some.
    ZCG Guardsman:

ZCG Hermes Class Light Cruiser

Androken Space Station:

-C.E.O of Zoom Corp.

Reactions: aceface

Markonius

Head of Finance at OOB
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    days 18-24 news
    War continued with The Swarm with light casualties on both sides. Engus turrets and defensive systems kept The Swarm's offensive vehicles out of our territories while Zoom Corp was not inclined to venture into The Swarm space. All seemed like the war would be another temporary stalemate which would end with a peace...until the faction Undivided Chaos got involved.

Tethanis Prime City. Once an industrial city and the home of Governor Markonius armed with 200k dps turrets and over 5 million shields it was well capable of taking on turrets and produced large amounts of blocks daily. A report from a recon drone from Vandal Alliance mentioned the losses:

• Airport damage 100%
    • Prison damage 100%
    • Industrial level damage 99%
    • Mess Hall damage 100%
    • Colonial Palace damage 100%
    • Power generation facilities damage 99%
    • Forcefield defense system damage 100%
    • Residential quarters damage 99%
    • Hanger bay damage 95%
    • 3 floor Embassy for Vandal Alliance damage 100%
    • 5 floor Embassy for CR damage 100%
    • Underground bunker system damage 90%
    • Predicted Monetary cost of repair (inc estimate of daily production and storage capacity) 18,300,000,000

Starfall Harbourage. Recently constructed Harbour features multiple hangers quarters, storages and civilian facilities. Armed with small turrets in large amounts. Multi-million shield defence system.
    Completely destroyed.
    Estimated monetary cost (inc docked ships and inv storages) 9,500,000,000

-The Swarm offers peace on conditions of breaking alliance with CR

-Negotiations with Swarm underway

-Markonius manages to get a temp peace with undivided chaos

-Light skirmishes continue

-Zoom Corp centralizes in it's homebase with all production and construction going on there

-Tethanis Prime refugees mourn Governor Markonius

-Minister of Industry and Information moves to Androken Space Station

-By the will of the C.E.O in the interest of the faction's safety, peace with The SWARM accepted and alliance with CR officially broken

-Androken Space Station gets a lot of improvements with news ships, new floors, new details etc.

new industrial levels

weapons testing room (also commonly referred to as suicide room by some soldiers)

side view of Minister of Information's Housing level

20 rooms built. Each feature a table, medical kit, storage, bed, tv, window, light and in storage a healing gun + laser pistol

2 mess halls added

new ships constructed

entrances secured against intruders

Even more ships built

Military level under construction with firing range functional

Residential Area floor 1 finished. (More floors to come). (The turret on bottom of mess hall both east and west is to discourage lazy soldiers loitering about and mobs coming for free food)

Minister of Information's Report.
    Too much to explain in words. At least we're recovering. (My apologies for absence of reports, was in hospital as was very ill last few days)

Reactions: aceface and Tydeth
    Reaction score
    days 18-24 news
    War continued with The Swarm with light casualties on both sides. Engus turrets and defensive systems kept The Swarm's offensive vehicles out of our territories while Zoom Corp was not inclined to venture into The Swarm space. All seemed like the war would be another temporary stalemate which would end with a peace...until the faction Undivided Chaos got involved.

Tethanis Prime City. Once an industrial city and the home of Governor Markonius armed with 200k dps turrets and over 5 million shields it was well capable of taking on turrets and produced large amounts of blocks daily. A report from a recon drone from Vandal Alliance mentioned the losses:

• Airport damage 100%
    • Prison damage 100%
    • Industrial level damage 99%
    • Mess Hall damage 100%
    • Colonial Palace damage 100%
    • Power generation facilities damage 99%
    • Forcefield defense system damage 100%
    • Residential quarters damage 99%
    • Hanger bay damage 95%
    • 3 floor Embassy for Vandal Alliance damage 100%
    • 5 floor Embassy for CR damage 100%
    • Underground bunker system damage 90%
    • Predicted Monetary cost of repair (inc estimate of daily production and storage capacity) 18,300,000,000

Starfall Harbourage. Recently constructed Harbour features multiple hangers quarters, storages and civilian facilities. Armed with small turrets in large amounts. Multi-million shield defence system.
    Completely destroyed.
    Estimated monetary cost (inc docked ships and inv storages) 9,500,000,000

-The Swarm offers peace on conditions of breaking alliance with CR

-Negotiations with Swarm underway

-Markonius manages to get a temp peace with undivided chaos

-Light skirmishes continue

-Zoom Corp centralizes in it's homebase with all production and construction going on there

-Tethanis Prime refugees mourn Governor Markonius

-Minister of Industry and Information moves to Androken Space Station

-By the will of the C.E.O in the interest of the faction's safety, peace with The SWARM accepted and alliance with CR officially broken

-Androken Space Station gets a lot of improvements with news ships, new floors, new details etc.

new industrial levels

weapons testing room (also commonly referred to as suicide room by some soldiers)

side view of Minister of Information's Housing level

20 rooms built. Each feature a table, medical kit, storage, bed, tv, window, light and in storage a healing gun + laser pistol

2 mess halls added

new ships constructed

entrances secured against intruders

Even more ships built

Military level under construction with firing range functional

Residential Area floor 1 finished. (More floors to come). (The turret on bottom of mess hall both east and west is to discourage lazy soldiers loitering about and mobs coming for free food)

Minister of Information's Report.
    Too much to explain in words. At least we're recovering. (My apologies for absence of reports, was in hospital as was very ill last few days)
    I haven't checked on Joel in a while, whats his ship mass?

Reaction score
    IGN: iAnton
    Miner/Industrial Worker/Defender?: Miner/Builder and Defender
    AGE(Doesn't matter if you're mature): 22
    Are you mature?: Yes, I am an extremely dedicated individual.
    Years of experience/what are you good at?: Limited Experience, but want projects to learn and grow with. Ready to understand it a lot more.
    Skype name(we have a skype group chat that we use all the time): jjcheney01
    Previous Factions?: N/A
    *Why are you joining Zoom Corp?: I was looking for a faction that focuses more on the economic and developmental side of the game, not so much fighting. Plus I have a few ideas for a defensive network/planetary patrol to encourage trading routes, etc.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    IGN: iAnton
    Miner/Industrial Worker/Defender?: Miner/Builder and Defender
    AGE(Doesn't matter if you're mature): 22
    Are you mature?: Yes, I am an extremely dedicated individual.
    Years of experience/what are you good at?: Limited Experience, but want projects to learn and grow with. Ready to understand it a lot more.
    Skype name(we have a skype group chat that we use all the time): jjcheney01
    Previous Factions?: N/A
    *Why are you joining Zoom Corp?: I was looking for a faction that focuses more on the economic and developmental side of the game, not so much fighting. Plus I have a few ideas for a defensive network/planetary patrol to encourage trading routes, etc.
    Accepted, but due to exams, we are not as active as before.

-C.E.O of Zoom Corp.

Status
    Not open for further replies.