Zoom Corporation New Thread [Recruiting]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Wait, i found you something to do instead of trying to flame bait as always, go learn some english. Goodbye.
    As far as I can tell, you have no reason to be here either, as none of us are in this faction. Actually, why this thread isn't locked idk, because this is evidently a dead faction. Either way, you are blatantly insulting max stripe and yet you accuse him of flaming. Please, go do something constructive with your time.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    To be fair it WAS his factions thread.

Srsly though people stop replying to a dead thread.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    As far as I can tell, you have no reason to be here either, as none of us are in this faction. Actually, why this thread isn't locked idk, because this is evidently a dead faction. Either way, you are blatantly insulting max stripe and yet you accuse him of flaming. Please, go do something constructive with your time.
    You're not serious right? This is my thread and this was my faction. He just posted something for no reason and i had no intention of posting anything here again. Oh and you won't tell me what to do with my time, you don't even know me , so don't post here again.

Nerixel

The Walrus
    Reaction score
    • Wiki Contributor
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Okay, this thread is locked as the faction is disbanded (reformed under another name).

Status
    Not open for further replies.