Yuzul's Shipyard

Reaction score
    Hi mates,

id love to gather some feedback, opinions and criticism for my ships.

1) UberLobster

2) Rage -Carrier -WIP

here is the first try to do a nice ship. plz take a look at my UberLobster

Reaction score
    I\'m very impressed with your VERY good work!

As a critcism, a constructive one, please, use less red colors. Makes people nauseus.

Reaction score
    \"I don\'t like red\" is not constructive criticism.

I like the ship, man. Looks potent!

Reaction score
    It is a fine and fancy coulor. Honestly, he could do something horrible like use bright yellow for all of his ships like this jerk I know.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not sure if your planing on useing this for PVP but exposed power cores can be dangerous... (due to the powerdrain beams on fighters; that could turn your turrets/thrusters off)

Again in the power/thrust area it seems a little low but test dirves can help... if you can fire and move/ \"like the way it flys\" you should be fine...

Astetics/looks: Using different colours for highlights on edges or middles can lead to very nice artistic effects... also using coloured Light blocks in some places can create the impreasion that your ship is bigger than it actualy is...

Remember their is no \"right or wrong\" way to build ships haveing something that your happy with is the most important part... Also if you haven\'t been already I highly recomend saving \"versions\" of all your projects so that any changes you make can be reversed or you can make different stlyes of the same base model

- WiskeyEcho; Vatallus gameing; Current Project: 1/10 scale \"HD\" combat Super Star Destoryer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Worse.

Some people like red.

You don\'t like red.

Saying \"no one likes red\" is both inaccurate and assumes you can speak for everyone, for some reason.

Reaction score
    @WiskeyEcho,
    you are right. power is a lil problem, when moving & using amcs. but its ok, this ship was meant to be a single player model. but it works fine on my server, too. maybe cuz its a peaceful one. :)

@zaflis,
    yep im trying to reach a high lvl of details for the different rooms. so they became more harmonious. -->WIP

PS.: color = choose for yourself. :)

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    The texture pack makes this for me. Excellent work, great interiors and a very interesting hull. Not my cup of mead, but major props, yo.

iTy

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I love the shape and the colours!

Also about the red thing... I like red... And I like lobsters to :D

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Your name isnt whiskey echo, is it not? if it isnt, then i was not talking to you.