You Have Failed Us

Maramonster

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    So if I'm reading this right the update allows ships ( at least smaller ships) to be more powerful than under the old system, any space freed up that was intended for more interior by the new power system, you filled up with more system blocks. Sounds like power 2.0 is working way better than intended.
    The problem isn't how much you can cram in, it's the penalties for doing it in anything other than cubes. To say nothing of the issue of power streams getting hit makes you a sitting duck.

Reaction score
    The problem isn't how much you can cram in, it's the penalties for doing it in anything other than cubes. To say nothing of the issue of power streams getting hit makes you a sitting duck.
    Those are problems too, it all illustrates how far off the stated goals power 2.0 continues to be. It's like an archer hitting a bystander behind him rather than the target in front of him.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Those are problems too, it all illustrates how far off the stated goals power 2.0 continues to be. It's like an archer hitting a bystander behind him rather than the target in front of him.
    And then proclaiming that in fact the bystander WAS the orgional target, and despite the massive collateral damage and PR backlash, was a massive success.

Reaction score
    Hostility I: Calling forum users whiny brats is not appropriate.
    when that one dude barges in screaming at people to stop screaming, and the party was over days ago
    To be honest i didn't read the whole 9 pages of the thread i got stuck at the 3rd or 4th and ended up posting out of my rage. Still the points i made hold true and as i see this is just one out of the many threads started by whining little brats on the forums all with a similar quality of discussion such as this one had and as would appear still has.

Consider it the after party.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Wow this white knight totally showed us didn't he?
    You missed the party and the context.
    I agree that the forums got out of hand.
    So did the devs, wasting months of development time because their chief developers did not know what Spaghetti ships were!

Thankfully everything is *mostly* back to normal, just a lot of time got wasted and peoples tempers flared.
    Let's just move on.

Reactions: JinM and alterintel
    Reaction score
    To be honest i didn't read the whole 9 pages of the thread i got stuck at the 3rd or 4th and ended up posting out of my rage. Still the points i made hold true and as i see this is just one out of the many threads started by whining little brats on the forums all with a similar quality of discussion such as this one had and as would appear still has.

Consider it the after party.
    youre now banned for being offensive, correct?

Last edited:

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    This community has gotten so toxic these last months... Why not just play the older version of Starmade and stop whining about the new power update?

Reactions: Master1398
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    This community has gotten so toxic these last months... Why not just play the older version of Starmade and stop whining about the new power update?
    Telling others to get out due to a differnce in opinon?
    Ouch.
    Should we stop reporting bugs or offering feedback for fear of causing offence?
    The only one here being toxic here is you.

Everyone here is perfectly capable of holding civial disscusion. It is hypocritical to go on about others being toxic then doing it yourself.
    Let us move forward instead eh?

ZektorSK

Poor boi from northern Hungary ^^
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    Telling others to get out due to a differnce in opinon?
    Ouch.
    Should we stop reporting bugs or offering feedback for fear of causing offence?
    The only one here being toxic here is you.

Everyone here is perfectly capable of holding civial disscusion. It is hypocritical to go on about others being toxic then doing it yourself.
    Let us move forward instead eh?
    Civil discussion? Reporting bugs? Feedback? :D Only thing this community offered as a feedback was months of flaming and dramatic threads about how they are leaving...

And I am not telling anyone to get out... There is a difference between "play older version" and "get out"

Mered4

Space Triangle Builder
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Civil discussion? Reporting bugs? Feedback? :D Only thing this community offered as a feedback was months of flaming and dramatic threads about how they are leaving...

And I am not telling anyone to get out... There is a difference between "play older version" and "get out"
    It's a huge logical fallacy to take the extreme ends of a discussion and apply it to the entire discussion as a whole.

Reaction score
    Careful you are making a strong point there! You might have offended some snowflakes with that!...

Yeah basically you summarized the fuel of my rage. But i guess one dog barking at a robber will always make the dogs of the whole neighborhood bark as well for no reason. Especially if they have the blood of the social justice warriors flowing through their veins.

It is very much infuriating to see, as a less offensive term "crybabies" just getting away with this behavior and all the saints stepping on the podium preaching their utopia or trying to act cool... The current state of this community is very much rotten and in fact as i said earlier not only does it hurt poeple who CAN SEE but also most definitely pains the developers.

Feel free to kick me off for barking as loud as i could but don't blame me when the robber runs off with everything!

Reactions: ZektorSK
    Reaction score
    All that Schine needs to do to stop failing is to just talk to us, tell us the truth from their end, and listen honestly to what we have to say from ours. That's it.
    For sure, and then we need to talk back in a nice calm manner. no shit posting or page after page images of chandeliers or dumbbells

Reactions: ZektorSK

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    they can perma ban us all for all i care long as they give us a relevant news post & at least some commentary on the broken state of this "release" build first.

Reactions: CyberTao